I'm proud to be from Texas

Posted by: Lea

I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/11/13 07:27 PM

Because? Ted Cruz has done more damage to the GOP than it deserves. His weirdly PalinEsque persona has so successfully put off moderates that I'm considering sending him a very sincere Thank You note.

Any suggestions for wording? OK, beyond the obvious "Hey, DickHead? Seriously? You runnin' 4 prez?"

Make all the jokes you like about how we raise 'em dumb down here. Then read up on our very best. The list includes LBJ and . . .

Wait.

Cruz . . . OMG . . . OK, where's the Donald when we need him laugh

[Ted Cruz was born in Canada. His father was Cuban. Like, this is news to anybody? Bueller? Bueller?]

NSS
wink
LL
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/11/13 08:19 PM

Yah--TX sent us a Cruz missile and it hit the GOP. Thanks!
Posted by: lanovami

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/12/13 12:23 AM

And he has the kind of dopey handsome look to boot. He's purrrfect. smile
Posted by: steveg

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/12/13 02:49 AM

So... when his spring totally winds down, will you be putting him on CraigsList? eek

Y'know, despite the gobs of Schadenfreude he's gifted Liberals with, the profound harm he and his ego have done to people, it's hard to smirk without feeling some pain. He may have left the room in terms of credibility, but look at the f'n mess he's left for everyone else to clean up. frown
Posted by: DLC

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/12/13 07:38 AM

Hey Lea don't forget my representative, Louie Gohmert !! He makes Palin look mildly intelligent !

I think Ted and he were brothers separated at birth.

I refer to him as Gohmert Pyle !! Shazamm !! laugh
Posted by: garyW

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/12/13 09:54 AM

Rick Perry will run for president, no doubt about that. It's a fine line between comedy and tragedy.

And Lea, we have not forgiven TX for GWB and Tom Delay, although a Gov. Wendy Davis may help us along.

laugh
Posted by: Lea

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/12/13 04:34 PM

Honestly? GDub ain't lookin' all that bad in my rear view mirror. Just sayin'.

Davis' opponent, Greg Abbot, is actually a decent guy and a moderate Republican. He just can't act like it right now, which is a shame. I haven't made up my mind about my vote yet.
Posted by: lanovami

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/14/13 07:07 AM

With the little caveat that I will never ever forgive GW and company for the loss of money, reputation, soldiers and men, women, and children (ongoing) in the travesty that was the Iraq War. He and his cabal should be worse than roadkill and somehow they come out smelling nice? Don't think so.

Hey, I'm not the one who brought him up.
Posted by: DLC

Re: I'm proud to be from Texas - 10/14/13 07:16 AM

I said that to some one and he immediately went into how many millions GW saved in Africqa from AIDS... crazy
still with all his sins, I don't think that makes up for it !