Iran-Call me

Posted by: Jim_

Iran-Call me - 09/27/13 04:54 PM

Been following this whole thing recently.

You never know...just maybe.
Posted by: garyW

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 09:40 AM

Kerry got it started at the UN. Yet Ted Cruz owned ALL media while it happened, otherwise Fox & CNN would have been doing their best to poison the positive developments. Obama & Rouhani talk and I'm sure we'll be hearing any moment now how Obama is an appeaser.

Posted by: DLC

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 11:03 AM

And in comparison:

W's List:

1. Squandered Clinton surplus (we were paying the debt down- you know the one they're whining about right now).

2. Ignored 9-11 warnings (now I can go get Hussein)

3. Mismanaged Afghanistan - let OBL get away, Decided he really wasn't worth it after all.

4. Fabricated data / intelligence to start a false war with Iraq... preemptively ! (1st in American history).

5. Really took the Iraq war and through pathetic management made FUBAR out of it.... not greeted as liberators. Oh well, F them - bring it on !

6. Ignored Katrina disaster for days - great job Brownie... they're all Dems anyway !!

7. Let the Banks / Wall St run wild - hate them regulators. Oops ! Economic collapse. Worst since Great Depression. Thank God my retirement is safe !!

Did I miss anything ?? sick

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: DLC
Did I miss anything ?? sick

Alito & Roberts
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 11:29 AM

As to be expected not everyone is happy with open dialogue.

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 11:37 AM

Just watched Fox's Journal Report with WSJ's Paul Gigot. Seems their point of view is that Iran saw a huge opening because Obama showed military weakness over the Syria conflict. Clearly, it is Iran taking advantage of our lack of leadership. Dismissed years of intense sanctions by Obama on Iran .. even though their economy sucks, rampant inflation is at 40% and very limited trade has nothing to do with it. The WSJ speaks. <bleh>

Posted by: lanovami

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 04:54 PM

Your part in bold there amazes me. It seems blatantly obvious it is the opposite. Just after the situation with Syria was mitigated without military conflict and restraint was shown by Obama/Kerry (with help from Putin of course), Iran, with a new moderate leader, realized this might be an administration it could work with. Duh.

That checklist post of yours though.

"Syria rid of CD, check." That line seems premature.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 05:07 PM

Gary - I was going to try to keep it civil and avoid talking about 'Nazi mentality' and the buying of the SCOTUS by the rich whot folks !! whistle

lanovami - didn't you get the Memo that only the GOP is strong on defense; Dems are wimps. BO didn't get OBL- all those seal team 6 were GOTP operatives from Bachmann's office. whistle

Fox WHAT A LOAD OF BS !!! Since when in this country did LIARS get Free-passes? yeah I know, I didn't get that Memo either.

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/28/13 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: lanovami

That checklist post of yours though.
"Syria rid of CD, check." That line seems premature.

The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a binding resolution on ridding Syria of chemical weapons. Russia and China both change course and agree to support it. UN inspectors enter Syria within a week. Impeach Obama!
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Iran-Call me - 09/29/13 07:13 AM

Now Reboot, all I can see in my mind is Rouhani messily washing a car in his robes and singing to Obama -"This is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe."