Some days....

Posted by: MacBozo

Some days.... - 09/16/13 02:46 PM

....It's really hard to be a proud American!

Miss America Nina Davuluri: The good, the bad and the ugly in the response to American diversity cry
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Some days.... - 09/16/13 04:20 PM

Believe it or not, before I saw her name, I read in a brief blurb that she was Indian American and I thought they meant she was, you know, the other kind of American Indian. I also thought that was quite cool. This is just as cool. Stuff like this will happen more and more and people will have to choose to be bigoted or the other way. I like to think the other way will win out.

Heck maybe one day we'll even have a Mr. pageant that doesn't have to have grotesquely muscular men. Too far?
Posted by: DLC

Re: Some days.... - 09/16/13 08:08 PM

Well that's because the Obama Administration is Pro Hindu !! wink

I think she's pretty... so she's not 100% American (read white)... Gawd can't some get over this??
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Some days.... - 09/16/13 08:51 PM

I'm sure that the same kind of thing happens in other countries. It's just shaming that it happens here. Not to mention how ignorant the great American public shows itself to be. Never heard of the great relations between Hindu India and Islamic Pakistan, I suppose.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 03:06 AM

Welcome to White Fright. sick

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 05:10 AM

I wonder if Rush lamented like he did the day after Obama won again, "we're outnumbered" he exasperatedly opined.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 05:38 AM

W.A.S.P.s gained such a reputation of treating
MINORITIES so shamefully that they're evidently
scared spitless of becoming one themselves.

(see: "What goes around comes around.")

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 05:49 AM

QUESTION: If WHITE is considered so desirable...
wink
...why are White Chicks willing to risk Skin Cancer
just to get Brown? shocked

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 06:09 AM

I think about this a lot. I am the son of a Dane and a red head. The sun and I have a love hate relationship. If I had married the girl I dated in high school and early college she our kids would have been a risk to take out during the day!

My wife (Japanese as most know I guess) is a bit on the dark side for a Japanese, and thankfully my son got some of her natural sun protection. The white race is doomed. Maybe we will become like the Morlocks feeding on those above us?

*of course, when I say "we" I am using the royal "we", I am not presuming everyone here is caucasian.

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 06:12 AM

In Japan, many women, especially those in their midlife, use parasols and gloves to try to stay as white as possible. Skin whiteners are all the rage too. I have seen the same thing in many parts of SE Asia; girls with white faces, but it you take a good look at their arms they are several shades darker.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 08:00 AM

Truth be told, Rush doesn't give a sweet sht about any of that. It's his minions of angry old white men the devout haters who care. So Rush will pander to his cash cows only for the money, and the issues be damned.

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Truth be told, Rush doesn't give a sweet sht about any of that. It's his minions of angry old white men the devout haters who care. So Rush will pander to his cash cows only for the money, and the issues be damned.

Yes Rush is a Fox Pimp !! wink
Guess what that makes the whot boyz ?? whistle

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: DLC

Yes Rush is a Fox Pimp !! wink
Guess what that makes the whot boyz ?? whistle

blush

Re: Some days.... - 09/17/13 11:04 AM

LOL +1 !!! laugh

mmmm, gal, you are deadly !! grin