They're afraid!

Posted by: MacBozo

They're afraid! - 08/05/13 12:57 PM

Republicans want NBC, CNN to pull Clinton programs

Weak kneed pansies!
Posted by: DLC

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 01:16 PM

YES the hypocritical BASTIDS, they only like Free Speech and Freedom of the Press when it SUITS them !!

MoFos !!!! mad
Posted by: garyW

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 01:29 PM

so where was whiny RNC chairman Reince Priebus to complain about Sarah Palin's Alaska or The Undefeated …. or Dancing with the Stars! laugh

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 02:41 PM

Do you mean "Rinse and Repeatus?"
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 02:51 PM

The movie W. by Oliver Stone came out October 2008. Wasn't someone running/campaigning for President of the U.S. at that time?

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 03:01 PM

A friend (political opposite) of mine said that it reminded him of when the Dems called for the revocation of Fox News FCC license. WTF did that occur? Someone please enlighten me ! crazy

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 03:46 PM

Free speech! Suppress it unless it's theirs. crazy
Posted by: steveg

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 03:55 PM

They're scared shˇtless. Multiply what McConnell did when he thought Ashley Judd might run 100-fold!

As much as I want to see Clinton run, I would ROTFLMAO if she doesn't, just to see the right go totally off the rails for no reason! laugh
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: They're afraid! - 08/05/13 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DLC
A friend (political opposite) of mine said that it reminded him of when the Dems called for the revocation of Fox News FCC license. WTF did that occur? Someone please enlighten me ! crazy

I'm going to guess that happened when it was proven in court that Fox News had been lying.. and then won. The outcome was that the court decided that a news agency is under no obligation to report the truth.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=fox+news+court+lying&form=APMCS1
Posted by: MrB

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 12:06 AM

Richard Licata, an NBC Entertainment spokesman, declined comment on the request and referred calls to NBC News, which said in a statement that it "is completely independent of NBC Entertainment and has no involvement in this project."

Yep, I believe them.

Dave
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 03:49 AM

Republicans are real pansies when it comes to even thinking about the Clintons especially if Hillary runs.No balls at all!

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 06:47 AM

CNN says, "Fat chance!"
Posted by: steveg

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 09:20 AM

Hey, let the RNC block 'em. How many millions of viewers — and probable R voters — will not hear their message? These morons won't stop stabbing themselves in the eye, yet they cry that it hurts! crazy

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo

That's really tacky to slam Chris Christie !! whistle

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 09:29 AM

Steve - I keep saying to one of my Libertarian friends, I LOVE it when the GOP does this.. they just keep diggin the hole deeper N' deeper !! grin

Posted by: MrB

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 01:36 PM

The media is going to do what brings in the most dough.

But it still begs the question. Is the series free publicity or is it not. I suppose a lot depends on the slant of the series.

There was mention of the film "W" but as I remember it wasn't very flattering of George W. and was after his terms. So in effect would have had amore positive effect for Democrts in general.

That said, I'm still interested in seeing it. She definitely has had an eventful career. I like her in some ways.

Dave

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 02:15 PM

With respect to "W", the question is, is the negativity accurate and fair or is it extreme?

I think with "W" (never saw it), it's likely well deserved. Bush WAS horrible - not saying that just cause I'm more liberal than most GOP... but really, W ignored warnings for 9-11, invaded the wrong country, mismanaged that occupation, was responsible for the Great Recession of 2008... and many other things... like his sh!ty attitude- "you're with us or against us" all the lies he, Dick, Condi, and Rummy told... and these lies KILLED people including our own & cost us trillions... you get the picture. I mean they had SO much unflattering material to go with ! Like doing a movie on Atilla and not covering the massacres !!

BUT like CNN said, they're barely in production (scripting) and the GOP is going bonkers... they don't even know what'll be in it yet ! What about Hillary's try at HC in 1993-4, the Monica affair 1998, and possibly Benghazi ? It may not be all roses !! IF they do a decent job, it WON'T be... everyone has 2 sides. I think Hillary's is 90%+ positive, but everyone has mistakes they'd like to do over... well except W - he says he wouldn't change anything !! How's that for "unflattering" considering the outcomes of his actions ?? sick

I rest my case, your Honor ! wink

Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 06:18 PM

Let's assume that they make Hillary look like Joan of Arc in the series.. an angel from heaven.
So what? It doesn't prove anything.
They (GOP) can make a movie slanted in their candidates favor. Or are they saying they can't get anyones ear in Hollywood and they are completely ignored. I would find that to be ludicrous. Money talks.. and they have plenty of it.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo

...nuthin' new...

"Scared of A Fair Fight"

Re: They're afraid! - 08/06/13 08:38 PM

Quote:
They (GOP) can make a movie slanted in their candidates favor. . . .

Yeah you're right . . . but that'd be like putting lipstick on a Pig !! laugh

Question is WHO will they pick ? Paul ? , Cruz ? , Rubicon...er Rubio ?
I don't think they'll select anyone moderate or even close like Cristie... or Bush..
Rush, the TP, and the likes won't let them...and in the General Election, they'll look extreme like Bachmann, Palin, etc. i.e. ... lipstick on a Pig !!

I can't wait... I love BBQ pulled pork !! wink