Boston bombings still exploding

Posted by: katlpablo

Boston bombings still exploding - 04/22/13 05:39 PM

Surprisingly, the first post related to the Boston Bombings appeared in Apple Central Forums earlier today for the first time since the date of the blasts.

The manhunt has taken place and ended and we and the whole nation have been accepting the MSM info without any need to question the version and scope of what information we are receiving. There are, however, further informations starting to come out that talk about an apparent blackout of details that complicate the MSM coverage.

Today i found two articles that talk about some of the consequences and/or manipulations of the event as seen by international news and opinion, that go further than the suspects' mother's claim of a setup we already know of.

Here are the article links for those interested:

Boston blasts won't revive US-Russia reset

The FBI Boston-Chechnya charade

crazy What else could you expect from one of my posts? smile
Posted by: garyW

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/22/13 06:09 PM

You need to visit the Lounge once and a while.

The Boston bombings were not viewed as political and the discussion was outside of the Soapbox.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/22/13 06:42 PM

Why should there be any effect on US ties with Russia? In effect, Russia tipped off the FBI about the elder brother, so if there was a slip up, it was in the US, not in Russia. And in any case, from what I understand, there was no slip up. The FBI investigated as Russia had asked, found that the elder brother had no criminal activity, and that was it. I for one do not want the FBI to think that it has open license to become the panopticon of America, watching everyone all the time. The second article, the "charade" one, is just nonsense. There is no assertion of an international terrorist cabal, not because there may not be one, but because there's at this point no evidence of one. Do you really want an agency like the FBI to go around making accusations without having solid evidence? As I recall, that's what Bush and his cronies did when they conspired to have us invade Iraq--and look how well that turned out. In short, both articles are not worth the paper they're not written on.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 02:38 AM

Your chapeau... Reynolds or Alcoa?
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 03:34 AM

Some of these rumors are just plain worthless.Cheap talk.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 05:42 AM

Go post this crap on infowars.
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 07:30 AM

Quote:

Surprisingly, the first post related to the Boston Bombings appeared in Apple Central Forums earlier today for the first time since the date of the blasts.

Quote:
What else could you expect from one of my posts?

At least a little due diligence before mounting your high, high horse:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Here's even a thread on the Texas fertilizer plant explosion, which I'm pretty sure is a UN/FEMA conspiracy ...

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 07:34 AM

That West, TX explosion? It's a conspiracy by the Earth Day Consortium working together with the Obama administration to put a stop to all farming in the US except what's done "al punto del culo." clicky. Just change to "to" to "at."

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 07:51 AM

Horse? But is he riding it or smoking it? grin

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 11:15 AM

It was fascinating in the days following the bombing to see how the internet sleuths speculated on practically everything. This speculation was based on photos before & after the explosions, not just Beck-like Saudi fixations … The huge quantity of images and videos out in the wild quickly was distilled down to a few dozen photos of guys near the scene carrying backpacks big enough to hold a pressure cooker bomb. I don't know if the Reddit crowd actually picked out the real bombers, but the crowd-sourcing effort was impressive (although wrong).

But now there's more and more speculation about connections to these terrorists … and some seem like the FBI would be all over stuff like this:

http://jesterscourt.cc/2013/04/23/boston-marathon-bombing-just-a-hunch/

So, if the army of Reddit-type crime solvers is so quick (only a couple of days) to identify specific "suspects" within crowds out of the thousands of photos out there … why don't they apply the same effort to filter the internet for Youtube bomb-making, terrorist networking and Jihad recruiting videos? Identify who is linking to these things. Give this information to the FBI, I'm sure they won't mind.

Would'nt it be great if world-class hackers like 'Anonymous' save the world by taking down all this terrorism information? I know, this is the real world, but it's likely to be a bit Max Headroom too.

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 12:55 PM

Hey, anybody that accepts bitcoin... crazy
Posted by: carp

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 07:41 PM

Would'nt it be great if world-class hackers like 'Anonymous' save the world by taking down all this terrorism information? I know, this is the real world, but it's likely to be a bit Max Headroom too.

That would be great - however whats even more easy to do.

Is find where the money that supports these groups coming from ?

IMO,
Terrorism is not like in the 60s and 70s , which seemed like political or religious. Today its all about money and terrorism is a huge cash hog . Find the money trail and shut that off has got to be simpler than finding an individual before a crime ?

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/23/13 10:11 PM

It does not take any money to put terrorist recruitment rants on Youtube or to upload documents how to construct bombs onto a foreign server.

How much money does it really cost? Don't know how these Boston brothers financed all of their guns, but the bombs don't seem like they cost much to construct either. The older brother probably just took cash from what his wife earned 8o hrs/wk as a caregiver.

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/24/13 03:51 AM

Hell, I get coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond in the mail almost every week. I could buy enough pressure cookers on sale to arm a whole f'n jihad — and have enough left over for a new electric toothbrush! shocked

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/24/13 04:26 PM

Apparently they got the gunpowder from a fireworks store in New Hampshire.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/24/13 07:40 PM

When in HS, a friend of mine and I took apart several 100 Black Cat firecrackers and packed the power into a shotgun shell. We waited until about 10 PM one night and went to a local park that had a small amphitheater structure and set it off on the stage. Sounded like a howitzer !! The flash was so bright we could see our shadows (as we were running away) on the ground... one helluva bright light!! ... and booming sound !

Lesson - it's not rocket science to make an explosive device ! wink

McVeys was fairly crude, but one helluva explosion. NH4NO3 is a helluva explosive, just ask the folks in West, TX. frown
Posted by: carp

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 04/24/13 07:47 PM

How much money does it really cost? Don't know how these Boston brothers financed all of their guns, but the bombs don't seem like they cost much to construct either. The older brother probably just took cash from what his wife earned 8o hrs/wk as a caregiver.

Turns out from the radio news - the US government help to finance <- via the older brothers was on welfare laugh and his wife worked. These guys worked alone and was not Al-Queada funded , just got advice ? ?

How much money ? I would think for Al-Queada a bunch of cash per head. Remember Al-Q wants them to keep a very low profile so this means they don't get a job or go on government assisted programs.

1 - Plane ticket to the US.
2 - Lodging
3 - Food
4 - Transportation
5 - Weapons including materials for bombs
6 - MISC, such as fake IDs, cash to cover ya tracks, bribes.
7 - In Iraq anyway, Al - Q was paying 10,000 bucks to suicide bombers families . As an incentive to sign up today.

Plus Al-Q does have some small standing armies in conflicts . So that means they have to be feed and paid and armed with ammo.

Theres got to be a money trail - find where and turn it off.
Posted by: katlpablo

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/13/13 07:51 PM

The first bomb was a drill or training. There were no dead or injured there, it was a "mass-casualty costuming" type of event… (See Video-2 [02:30] below) that was used by the media as hype, specially overseas. The second bomb was real and deadly.

Second bomb scene:
Video: Boston Marathon Second Explosion - THE REAL BOMB [10:24]

Another video: BOSTON BOMBERS CAUGHT on tape.BREAKING NEWS - PROOF POSITIVE [4:20]

Analysis of first "bomb scene":
Video-1: Boston Marathon ALL FAKE INJURIES Part II [3:15]

Video-2: Boston Marathon Bombing HOAX? Never Before Seen Camera Angles! [31:39]

Video-3: Boston Marathon: RE-EXAMINED [1:32:27]

crazy

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 03:06 AM

The only proof positive here is that you're batsh!t crazy. And you're pissing off this Native Bostonian with your absurd guano belch. Go RE-EXAMINE your navel.

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 03:19 AM

laugh

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 03:26 AM

He must have a tattoo of Alex Jones on his chest. Or of a false flag. crazy

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 06:04 AM

Everybody's an armchair quarterback these days.

I watched two of those vids and just have to laugh at how ridiculous they are...

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 08:37 AM

Just think of how complicated such a conspiracy would have to be, how many Boston, Cambridge, Watertown cops, not to mention MA state cops, district attorneys, investigators from the FBI, Homeland Security, etc. etc. etc. would have to be involved. Chasing the two perps down Mt. Auburn street? Nah--it's all a hoax. Kidnapping and taking some by-standers SUV? Hoax. Dropping pipe bombs out of SUV during the chase? Hoax. MIT cop shot and killed? Hoax. City cop wounded in chase? Hoax. Perp cornered in Watertown? Hoax.

Seriously.

Re: Boston bombings still exploding - 05/14/13 09:11 AM

Oliver Stone would have been proud....