Michelle Bachmann caught in lie

Posted by: KateSorensen

Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 11:46 AM

So she says in a speech that Obama wastes money paying a dog walker but cancels WhiteHouse tours.

Dana Bash tries to interview her while the two walk thru a hall at a really fast pace.

Bachmann says [indignantly] something like four men are killed in Banghazi [also in her speech] and YOU want to ask me about a dog walker?

Dana says that she, Bachmann, was the one who brought it up. [She also said she had a point about the four persons killed.

Even when cornered and caught in a lie or bold exaggeration, these liars keep right on going and undoubtedly Bachmann will continue to get much mileage about the money going for dog walkers.

Posted by: steveg

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 12:03 PM

I wouldn't worry a/b Bachmann. In penal terms, she's "Dead Woman Walking". She lost what vaporous veil of relevancy she once had and will find herself unemployed after the midterms next year.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 12:19 PM

If he walked his own dog they would complain about him wasting his Presidential time... ya can't win with losers whiners.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 02:39 PM

I agree with Steve and Nuc... Michelle is an non entity.
I say "pink slip" the Bch !! wink

Seriously most see her as "crazy" and loony ... only people who take her seriously are the TP and they are "crazy" and loony themselves ....

Afterthought: EVEN IF it were true - it's apples and oranges... a dog walker might cost $50 an hour... WH tours cost millions with all the staff and security... so she complains he's wasting $50 an hour, but saving Millions !! .... so mark her illogical too !! "Well DUH !!" laugh

Posted by: carp

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 07:05 PM

I could be wrong . My understanding the WH personal president staff walks the dog as part of their normal duties - if not walking the dog they are cleaning or buttering that kind of stuff . So the dog is a non issue.

In fact the only time tax payers pay anything is only when there is a WH official (function) - every thing else Obama has to buy their own food , hire a chef on their own if needed otherwise Michelle does most the cooking.
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 07:23 PM

But Congresswoman, you're the one who brought it up!?

Go Dana.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/20/13 07:25 PM

Umm.. yeahh. ... no.
Michelle doesn't cook the meals.
The White House has a chef on staff that usually stays thru many presidential terms.

Executive Chefs

René Verdon 1961–1965
Henry Haller 1966–1987
Jon Hill 1987–1988
Hans Raffert 1988–1990
Pierre Chambrin 1990–1994
Walter Scheib 1994–2005
Cristeta Comerford 2005–present
Posted by: steveg

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/21/13 02:53 AM

The bottom line is that these services and their costs are completely in line with every other prior Administration. Bachmann's problem is that she once backed into an open central vac port and had her brains sucked out through her ass.
Posted by: carp

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/21/13 07:55 PM

You are correct.

However the documentary I seen when Obama first moved in - They have to buy their own food , unless it is a National Function + Michelle likes to cook more so for the kids. <- that might be for the kids to learn how to cook thingy ? which would make sense.

Anyway that docu was like 5 years ago , somewhere around that time
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/22/13 04:03 AM

You are dealing with an idiot period. End of topic with her.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/22/13 07:02 AM

Originally Posted By: musicalmarv7
You are dealing with an idiot period. End of topic with her.

A-MEN ! ! ! grin

and who's about as removed from reality as the planet Pluto is from our atmosphere !
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Michelle Bachmann caught in lie - 03/23/13 04:25 AM

I am happy you agree with me.This woman makes a jerk out of herself constantly.