Palin at CPAC

Posted by: NucleusG4

Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 03:54 PM

Another highlight of CPAC.
"Shoot...it's just pop".

Posted by: steveg

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 04:29 PM

Ain't she just fulla constructive comments, eh? I'm convinced that gig was produced by Comedy Central. Well... ok, Comedy Far Right. smirk
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 04:57 PM

Clown show!
Posted by: garyW

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 06:11 PM

"Obama has to step away from his teleprompter….and do his job"

Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 06:41 PM

I find it interesting, and saddening, that one liners have become the political discourse.
Posted by: garyW

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 07:12 PM

Palin's 'political discourse' consists entirely of snark, promoting conspiracies and making herself a victim of the lamestream media. She also likes to think she's smarter than anyone else in the game.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/16/13 08:54 PM

Gawd, she wasn't the only one... it was like amateur night at the Grade C "stand-up comedian show.". McConnell, Ryan, Cantor... trying to be impressively funny (or snarky) and they were all LAME !! McConnell's Golden Girl remark... they think they're so cute !! but the bar is so low- it's subterranean !! worms and slugs can easily get over it . . . confused - come to think of it, many did !! laugh

Oh almost forgot . . .and Mitt talking about all the great young conservatives the GOP has... but he didn't check to see many he cited WEREN'T invited !! OMG !!! blush
Yep they're THAT good !! ;-P

CPAC- Conservative Piss-Ants' Club !! wink

Posted by: steveg

Re: Palin at CPAC - 03/17/13 04:01 AM

This year's event has cemented the GOPs image as a most unflattering characiture of itself. I suppose if you're a staunch right wing believer, it was all very inspirational and gratifying.

I tried mightily to shake off any Liberal leanings and view it in as objective a light as I could. I even went to a couple of conservative news sites to watch some of the video clips assuming that they might portray/edit them in more attractive form. And I watched some of it on C-Span. But still, I couldn't help but shake my head and feel profound embarrassment for these people. They. Are. All. Batshˇt. Crazy! eek