Cruz lectures Feinstein

Posted by: KateSorensen

Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 02:07 PM

You all have probably viewed this, but here it is again. Cruz is a Crud!

There was a time Diane carried a concealed gun. She said if someone was going to take her out, she was prepared to take them out!

Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 02:29 PM

From the point of view of licensing, it's interesting that the government regulates radio and TV stations, which are publishers, in our world maybe more important publishers than printers.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 02:36 PM

He's exercising his Constitutional right to be a sht head and a moron. I'm surprised he didn't accuse her of being Bin Laden's driver. smirk
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 04:16 PM

That's cause she's clearly a communist, Steve.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 04:26 PM

Ignorant and arrogant! Someone should have grabbed him by his ear and marched him down to the principal's office!
Posted by: steveg

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/14/13 04:48 PM

My theory a/b this tool: Something ugly in his past is gonna surface and bring him down. He displays the kind of arrogance that results from having gotten away with something rotten and feeling invincible because of it. And note that his modus operandi is to always single out and focus attention on he other person  as if to say "Don't look at me, look at him/her." What's he hiding? I think we're gonna find out one of these days. I've just got a feeling...
Posted by: DLC

Re: Cruz lectures Feinstein - 03/15/13 12:07 PM

Driver !! oh No... I heard she was Bin Ladens "call girl" !! wink

Diane nailed his sorry azz !!

She was mayor of SF when I lived in the Bay Area - quite as lady -- right up there w Hillary in my book !! smile