Ted Cruz is so gay

Posted by: Lea

Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/23/13 05:26 PM

Just to set the record straight (especially with a very close friend ;-) ~ No, I don't give a flyin' fk about gay. It's as natural as the way I love dogs. OK, not the best analogy, but y'all get what I'm sayin'. So does that very close friend.

Anyway. Conversation this morning got me to thinking. We've exported some really bad shlt from my home state, and this cat is one of the worst. The discussion briefly touched on this reality: The man is incredibly charismatic. He's smart. He's driven. Oh, and yeah. He's batshlt crazy.

Scary things appear on our collective horizons. It's good to identify incoming. We can only hope that this collective . . . I'm at a loss for the right word here. Yoyo?

We can only hope that these frightening people are total aberrations. I believe that they are. But our conversation this morning referenced Ted Cruz's penchant for McCarthyism. I'm reminded also of Hitler. And hell, this jackas$ is from Texas, so there's that.

So. I seriously see gay in this moron. That's fine. But it makes him really, really scary. Damn. Well, it's local politics. On the other hand, I was so sure I'd sworn off caring about this kinda of stuff.

Last Blast: Hillary or Biden? Talk about breaking my heart trying to choose. Right now? I'm a Joe fan. Hell, I'll cast a worthless vote in Texas for either one of 'em.

Love y'all. Thanks for listnein'.

:-)
LL
Posted by: DLC

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/23/13 06:29 PM

THAT'D make 2 ... no 3 of us, Texas MacBabe... my wife would vote for either esp Hillary in a heartbeat. grin

Yep we grow the best batsh_t crazies down in Tejas.... Bush, Perry, Cruz, ... wanna add your own to this list ? laugh

ours are so bad they scare the cowpies outta the rest of the Country !!

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/23/13 06:55 PM

Well, Holy Flippin' Cows.

I took one look at that link, and figured it's best handled tomorrow. Seriously, David. I'm tired, it's late and I swear ~ Seriously, my sweet friend ~ I swear I'm giving up on politics.

Duh ;-)
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/23/13 08:44 PM

I think you used the word you're looking for, Lea: shˇt, I believe is just about right.

I do think it's passing, like gas after beans. McCarthy was brought down by his own nuttiness. And remember the '60s--everything from SDS to Weather Underground to Simbionese Liberation Army to Black Panthers to the Bader-Meinhof Gang. And where are the snows of yesteryear?
Posted by: MrB

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 12:05 AM

Hillary is getting too old. Biden is a jackass. In any case, we will have had eight years of Democrats, so it will be time to "change the sheets" . Meaning it will be time to get another group of knuckle brains in the White House.

I know there are those who would vote for anything their party nominates. Not me.

Dave
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 03:10 AM

If Hillary runs in 2016 she will give the Republicans a good run for their money.Regarding Cruz he is one Ass---e.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 03:22 AM

After eight years of the Cheney/Bush War Club, the bed should've been burned. So, who would you like to see running in '16?

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: steveg
After eight years of the Cheney/Bush War Club, the bed should've been burned. So, who would you like to see running in '16?

I was going to add that GOP bed was the same one Linda Blair slept in !! laugh

"Your mother cooks socks in Hell !"
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 09:10 AM

Quote:
"Your mother cooks socks in Hell !

That is so funny.

Dems are going to win again. The rethugs will not have regrouped/revarnished and sold themselves enough by then.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 09:57 AM

How bout Michelle in '16? She can bust a move or two and leave any Rep in the dust. wink

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 10:49 AM

Would love to see it happen. However, I believe she has had her fill of the white house. The health and well-being of children is her focus and she will probably continue in that capacity.
Posted by: carp

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/24/13 12:15 PM

I agree with YoYo,

She is Bi and don't know it yet laugh
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/25/13 07:25 PM

Carp, who is Bi? I don't get that from yoyo's response. The only females in the thread is Hilliary and Michelle. Did you mean she is Bi? Which one. I didn't know that.

Would that stop you from voting for someone [Hilliary] because they were Bi sexual?

Unless either woman were to publicly proclaim she was Bi -- how would you or anyone find out? How could it matter? wink

I think Hilliary has a good legacy. She is not too old to run for president. I would vote for her if she runs. But, I hope she doesn't. It is such a tough job and she can do so much more good in the world speaking, teaching and "being". The Presidency would be so hard on her as it is on anyone.

I am sure in my mind that Michelle does not want the job. As her children leave the nest, I bet she gets a top job at something she loves -- but not politics!

Biden, however, is getting a little long in the tooth. I believe him to be a good man and good VP. His foot-n-mouth condition doesn't bother me and if he runs, he has my vote.

As for the Republicans -- time is getting short for them and they don't even have a leader yet or a plan. As long as their radicals hold them by the necks, they'll continue to spin their wheels no matter who they choose to represent them in '16 [in my opinion].

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/25/13 07:32 PM

I love the fact John Boehner - the "speaker" who dismissed the House 10 days before the sequester goes into effect - had no idea today how many JOBS would be lost due to the sequester's effect ! Really concerned isn't he !!?? Really done his homework !!??

Bastid ! mad

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 02:26 AM

I think Michelle is more of a show off than anything.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 04:20 AM

Really, Marv? Really?

Why don't you cite a few non-Fox News examples of this FLOTUS showboating. Better still, post a list of Marv-approved protocol and activities. That would help us immeasurably. smirk

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 05:03 AM

I think that although she is FLOTUS, she is trying to show everyone she's human and humble. Why else would one risk exposure to possible ridicule? (Big Bro Fox News is watching!) Gotta admit that Mom dance isn't the most sophisticated thing on the planet. Cute though !

That was a real twist to have her open the last envelope at the Academy Awards from the WH ! What other FLOTUS could have pulled that off ?? Laura Bush? don't make me laugh ! (no offense to her personally , but like hubby - she always thought too highly of herself.)

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 05:32 AM

Michelle Obama, like any real person, is certainly not without her faults and flaws. But she is inarguably the most approachable and most self-aware First Lady in recent history.

You talk a/b Laura (Oh no, don't associate me with Gay Rights) Bush... My good friend (and former upstairs neighbor in Manhattan) and talented colleague, Frank Versonsky was sent by Vanity Fair to the WH twice to photograph Ms. Bush during her hubby's terms. Frank told me that during both shoots, she had a hard time disguising her "royal bearing" behind a flimsy veil of manufactured charm and civility.

Yah, that Michelle, such a needy attention hound. smirk

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 08:45 AM

Originally Posted By: musicalmarv7
I think Michelle is more of a show off than anything.

Interesting comment.
Any examples?

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 03:54 PM

Ah gee whiz Marv. You're entitled to your opinions, but she is such a sweet lady, wonderful mother and wife, cooperative, dedicated, talented, and certainly someone I could enjoy spending an afternoon with shopping at Target!!

It's just hard to see how anyone could NOT like her.

Posted by: garyW

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 04:56 PM

Here she is showing off by dancing and smooching with the PRESIDENT!!!

grin

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/26/13 05:16 PM

He must still be looking for examples

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 02:33 AM

I think Michelle Obama as for the first lady of the U.S. should show some dignity and respect for this position she has.Being in connection with the slime balls of Hollywood does not adhere to the standards of being the first lady.Do you see the Queen acting like this Steve? Never!

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 03:23 AM

Um... Marv, we live in a democracy, not a monarchy. But thanks for yet another head-on-desk moment. Classic!

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 03:27 AM

Ew! Ugh! Yech! Pew! Choke! Gag! Puke! Gaaaaaahhhhh! eek sick eek sick

Good GAWD, Gary, WTF were you thinking? MOD! HELP MOD!!! SOS!!!!!

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 07:53 AM

Do you see the Queen acting like this Steve? Never!

Yes, you fool! She opened the Olympics by disgracing her Queenliness. (She must be dead to you now.)

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 08:02 AM

In stereo where available. Marv's head just exploded. Twice! shocked

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 08:11 AM

…. We didn't see Michele parachute into the Oscars. That would have been weird.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 08:19 AM

Maybe a costume fail? blush

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 11:03 AM

Slime balls in Hollywood?

Cough, cough, NEVER! Ha. smile

Well, I love movies and I guess Hollywood too,but Marv, slime balls are everywhere. Look around you! right where you're living, right this moment, right in this forum -- I might be one camouflaged as a little sweet old lady. ;_

If I would have to pick a couple of Hollywood slime balls I guess Clint Eastwood would be one. [I love his Dirty Harry movies and most of his work,though.] Another would be Charlton Heston and I loved " The Private War of Major Benson".

Go click here and read lists of Conservatives in Hollywood. Not all of them are slime balls. Maybe a few.

Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 05:07 PM

The mentality: In order to protect freedom and democracy, we need to destroy it for all time. crazy

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/27/13 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
The mentality: In order to protect freedom and democracy, we need to destroy it for all time. crazy

Well yeah... look how that worked in Iraq !! sick
Where's the Western democracy we were promised after the fall of W er Saddam... whistle

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 02:50 AM

Michelle Obama you think is so great in your opinion. To me she is nothing more than a boastful arrogant woman.She talks about eating healthy and yet she indulges herself in fries and hamburgers when she can.Nothing but a hypocrite.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 03:42 AM

Proof, Marv. Support your assertions with facts, not opinions. Or put a sock in it.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 03:57 AM

Keyword = sock.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 04:35 AM

...it to me. grin

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 04:43 AM

Michelle Obama you think is so great in your opinion. To me she is nothing more than a boastful arrogant woman.She talks about eating healthy and yet she indulges herself in fries and hamburgers when she can.Nothing but a hypocrite.

Yet, compare her butt to your own …. laugh

She doesn't just "talk" boastfully about eating healthy, she's created a national program (Let's Move) to fight childhood obesity … you know, so kids don't grow up to have old fat butts and become insulting keyboard warriors or gay! Ted Cruzs.

</ironic arrogance with a thread realignment>

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 01:35 PM

Speaking of FLOTUS butt blush if you've noticed, she wears her belts/sashes etc. just under her boobs. It is for a good reason.

Women's body shapes come in "fruit" varieties. They can't necessarily be changed by diet and or exercise.

Michelle is the pear. Big butt! [cough] The pear shape was once very stylish and is evident in lots of really old paintings by the masters. I fall more into the apple category. Not the one in the picture, but one twice as wide. Very little or no waist! wink

So I've seen comments about how Michelle encourages people and youth to exercise and watch their diets, and the same people say she is fat! Well she is not skinny, but neither would I consider her grossly overweight. The way she deemphasizes her waist draws less attention to the larger derriere.

Just a comment or two.

smile

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 02:01 PM

I think she is perfect. It's hysterical that the rightwing haters keep calling her "fat".
Speaking of Marv, do you think the Queen eats burgers & fries too? Never! laugh

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 02:49 PM

Nebbermind the Queen. What does Marv eat? eek

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 03:15 PM

All I know about the monarch's diet is that there is a McDonalds immediately in front of the main entrance to Windsor Castle. It may be there for the kiddies from Eton College, but that's down the road a ways. And no--definitely not there for the tourists. wink

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 02/28/13 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: garyW
I think she is perfect. It's hysterical that the rightwing haters keep calling her "fat". laugh

So what did they call Barbara and Laura Bush's curves ? mushmelon ?? wink

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 02:28 AM

What the hell is great about Michelle Obama in your wise opinion?

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 02:30 AM

She is to big boned . To me she is far from perfect with her shape.Laura Bush had a better shape for her age.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 03:13 AM

Quote:
She is to big boned . To me she is far from perfect with her shape.Laura Bush had a better shape for her age.
Wow! You win, Big Marv. No way I can compete with intellectual reasoning and critical thinking like that. Carry on... smirk

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 07:18 AM

Quote:
Laura Bush had a better shape for her age.

And that made her a much better flotus!

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 07:32 AM

Youbetcha! sick

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 07:57 AM

Well, you know, Laura Bush's shape was white. smirk

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 08:26 AM

Quote:
I think Michelle Obama as for the first lady of the U.S. should show some dignity and respect for this position she has.Being in connection with the slime balls of Hollywood does not adhere to the standards of being the first lady.

In what was not the first-ever Oscar appearance by a first lady, Mrs. Obama was beamed live from the White House into Sunday’s ceremony in Los Angeles to unseal the envelope and announce that the night’s final award, for Best Picture, would go to “Argo.” In 2002, Laura Bush appeared at the ceremony on videotape.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:12 AM

And Ms. Bush's arms were covered — unlike that mis-shapen, uppity Obama hussy. So there and harumph! grin

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:15 AM

To hear some people whine.. you would think she was posing for Hustler magazine.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:21 AM

Well, I know for a fact she was Miss April in the Friends of Hamas 2011 calendar. Rand Paul told me so! shocked

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:37 AM

They are all meshuggina.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:58 AM

You're such a shiksa! laugh

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 06:11 PM

That's true, but my wife is Jewish.
That's how I know I'm a shiksa.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 06:11 PM

It's Friday nite, and I can actually breathe.
[Lea, why do you have to work so hard? No, no. Bore your peeps another time . . . wink ].

WayBack Machine, my friends. MMarv aka Jerry? I stuck up for his ass back in the day. That would be when Paul the PureAss in Boston called everybody here who believed in the "Higher Power" idiots, brain dead and cult inclined morons. Yeah, Paul doing his immaculate and desperately followed thingie was that cool. OK, totally not. Please, somebody let him know before it's too late.

Oh. Wait.

Anyway . . .

My opinion on the current state of this thread doesn't carry much weight, so make balloons while you can. Our original Jerry has?

1) Lost his mind.
2) Was never real.
3) Looks awful in a sock
4) Is ~ and I hate to use this but ~ a closet racist.

That I started this thread with Ted Cruz is Gay [go, Google, go!!] has gotten so lost that I refuse to redefine what I really meant to say in the first place.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it it.

laugh
AlwaysAllMyLoveLea

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 09:50 PM

This is what happens when you make a post and then abandon it for days on end.... it.. meanders and veers even.
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/01/13 10:04 PM

Trouble maker.
I knew it all along.

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/02/13 03:24 AM

Then you also know a/b guilt — BIG TIME! laugh

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/02/13 03:26 AM

Ted who? confused grin

Re: Ted Cruz is so gay - 03/02/13 07:49 AM