Fox dipping

Posted by: lanovami

Fox dipping - 02/08/13 03:31 PM

Sorry if someone else posted this previously. I was not aware until yesterday the extent to which Fox ratings had dipped in recent months. Maybe the self-sustaining reality bubble in not so self-sustaining.

linkage
Posted by: carp

Re: Fox dipping - 02/08/13 07:41 PM

Well they still command the top spots. Maybe I have to watch Fox News again ? since the idiots have been shiit canned.

Anyway my fave is CNN but they do repeat to often, maybe give MSNBC a look yet again.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Fox dipping - 02/10/13 12:55 PM

I like MSNBC... most commentators are 10 X more fair and balanced than Fox News !!
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Fox dipping - 02/11/13 03:10 AM

I agree with you MSNBC has very good commentators. Chris Matthews and David Gregory are my favorite ones.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Fox dipping - 02/11/13 03:21 AM

David Gregory is NBC, not MSNBC. And Chris Matthews is a slobbering, shrill, self-promoting, interrupting blowhard even though I agree with most of what he says. Just once I'd like to see him STFU long enough for a guest to actually complete a sentence.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Fox dipping - 02/11/13 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
David Gregory is NBC, not MSNBC. And Chris Matthews is a slobbering, shrill, self-promoting, interrupting blowhard even though I agree with most of what he says. Just once I'd like to see him STFU long enough for a guest to actually complete a sentence.
Well I agree - though I do like him except when he does what you described. I wish RM could teach him some manners. blush

might involve 2 X 4s ! laugh