Another school shooting in Atlanta.
This is an epidemic.
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Yet again - 01/31/13 03:50 PM

And the day is not over yet.
A Texas prosecutor has been shot.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Yet again - 01/31/13 04:13 PM

There were > 200 shooting just today in the USA.

Who said the Wild West was dead? Well . . they're DEAD wrong ! eek

It's madness !
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Yet again - 01/31/13 04:32 PM

200! Very scary.

I looked up madness and this is one of the things I found, honestly.

Madness - As crazy as a baboon chasing sh*t around a tree —American colloquialism
Posted by: DLC

Re: Yet again - 01/31/13 05:50 PM

Yes and saying we need MORE guns to solve the problem is like the captain of the Titanic saying - "IF we had more water, we'd be saved !! " crazy

wink
Posted by: MrB

Re: Yet again - 01/31/13 07:12 PM

Yep, the media is bringing up all of these incidents, whereas normally, they would be looking at other news sensations like Tom Cruise and Scientology. But they know what sells in the entertainment buisness, vis a vie, the "news"

By they way has msnbc edited any news video today?

Dave
Posted by: steveg

Re: Yet again - 02/01/13 04:39 AM

I hate to break it to you, Dave, but the "news" about the video of that father being heckled was even more disingenuous than what they were alleging. It's already been debunked.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Yet again - 02/01/13 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: MrB
Yep, the media is bringing up all of these incidents, whereas normally, they would be looking at other news sensations like Tom Cruise and Scientology. But they know what sells in the entertainment buisness, vis a vie, the "news"

By they way has msnbc edited any news video today?

Dave

Hmmm.. sensations? I think it's also called news, and when there isn't something truly important to report like massive gun shootings, then they have to go with the lesser news like Cruise and Scientology. Right now I wish we were hearing more about the latter.