Right you are, Governor!

Posted by: Mike

Right you are, Governor! - 01/02/13 04:20 PM

Bravo, Governor Christie!

Christie
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/02/13 06:22 PM

And he's not the only one -- tomorrow could be very interesting for Mr. Boehner.

Even if he does retain is leadership, this bad blood isn't going to go away ... could this be a tipping point?
Posted by: carp

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/02/13 07:35 PM

Well Christie does have a personal stake - it is his people. So yeah he has to say something.

mind you;

Conservative activist groups such as Americans for Prosperity, the Club for Growth and Heritage Action all pressured congressional Republicans to vote against Hurricane Sandy relief, and while they helped block a bill from coming to a vote on New Year's Eve, the swift and unsubtle backlash brought a wise reassessment.

These all to seem to be GOP supporters who pumped big bucks into Rommys campaign ?

Could it be that even they want the super far right GOP removed ? ?
Posted by: DLC

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/02/13 07:47 PM

Well I'm gaining more respect for Christie...
Man says what's on his mind... no dodges... straight talker !
At least you know he's sincere and not a weasel or 2 faced like many GOP leaders.

BTW I hope Boehner gets kicked out of his Speakership - "let the feeding frenzy begin !!' grin

YEEE- AHHHHH !!!!
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/03/13 02:39 AM

Christie has the guts and fortitude to speak for the people of his state and put John B to shame which he rightly deserves. Good for Christie.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/03/13 03:58 AM

Quote:
I hope Boehner gets kicked out of his Speakership
Cantor replacing Boehner is like covering a puddle of pee with a pile of poop. sick
Posted by: steveg

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/03/13 04:40 AM

You mean as in tipping over a big can of crazy? He's clearly failed as a Speaker and as a leader, but he's not of the fringe and he knows the difference btwn legislation and disruption. This could be a case of the cure being worse than the illness. eek

In the meantime, there isn't one mainstream news organization giving this rumor any credibility or ink, for that matter. All the buzz is coming from the far right fantasy generators.

If he keeps his gig (and I expect he will), it'll be with a rubber gavel, and he's gonna have some big-time 'splainin' to do regarding the Sandy relief bill.

Yessiree, John, no matter the outcome, it sucks to be you! smirk
Posted by: DLC

Re: Right you are, Governor! - 01/03/13 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg

In the meantime, there isn't one mainstream news organization giving this rumor any credibility or ink, for that matter. All the buzz is coming from the far right fantasy generators.
Yessiree, John, no matter the outcome, it sucks to be you! smirk

you mean like "Hillary got a brain blood clot so she wouldn't have to testify about Bengazi " Fox News ? laugh