And here's part of the problem.

Posted by: steveg

And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 03:56 AM

A big BIG part of the problem. How is that we elect such f'n degenerates to public office? mad

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 07:39 AM

And I guess Gohmert mated with one of his dogs...

Posted by: yoyo52

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 08:58 AM

Double post because I put in a baddy-nasty to begin with, and can't delete the original.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 08:58 AM

These guys represent a segment of the population, Steve. On FB I said somewhere or other that I thought the "well-regulated militia" part of the 2nd amendment was the controlling phrase, and someone (whom I don't know, thank the good lord) said I was unAmerican and then went on a rant about having his guns torn out of his cold dead hands (no quotation marks, either!). As Mr. Spock would say, "fascinating"--except it leads to crap like CT just experienced.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 11:46 AM

Their argument becomes invalid when they mistakenly compare crazy people to common criminals. Insane people behave without rational thought and will do what they believe is right regardless of whether or not their victims are armed. Common criminals are not likely to single-handedly invade a school, shopping mall, etc with the intent of killing their "enemies." They are comparing apples to oranges.

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 12:42 PM

Their argument is invalid before it leaves their lips because they don't recognize truly crazy people when they see them. Which indicates they own no mirrors. eek
Posted by: DLC

Re: And here's part of the problem. - 12/17/12 05:35 PM

I say let all school kids pack heat !! I mean this will lead to " Can you shoot straighter than a 5th grader !!" Come on man ! get with the program !! whistle

Crazy !! Coulda, shoulda, woulda !!!
I love the idiots that want them in church !! crazy
I mean - "turn the other cheek !!" laugh