Final tally, 4.6 M votes

Posted by: Jim_

Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/11/12 09:30 AM

Most of the votes are finally in. There are a few states at 99%, but not many. It seems that Obama won by 4,683,307. Wouldn't that be considered a mandate by GOP rules?
Posted by: garyW

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/11/12 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Jim_
Wouldn't that be considered a mandate by GOP rules?

Doubtful. 49% of GOP voters nationally say they think that ACORN stole the election for President Obama and ACORN hasn't even existed for the past two years. link

As I said in a previous thread, the GOP is acting like we have a Romney presidency.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/11/12 07:04 PM

It's only a mandate if they win (even by one vote). crazy
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 02:35 AM

The GOP Party is still living in a imaginary world thinking Romney won the election and cannot get over it yet.Wake up and smell the coffee Obama is the president for 4 more years.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 05:58 AM

Well if the GOP candidate gets elected a margin of ONE is a mandate... go back and see GW Bush talk about it in 2004 !! He has Pullit-e-kal Kap-tal to spend !! crazy

They are such hypocrites !! mad
Posted by: steveg

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 06:35 AM

Are you trying to give Turd Blossom apoplexy redux? grin
Posted by: steveg

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 06:39 AM

I think you're confusing that with who stole the acorn. grin

Posted by: DLC

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By: steveg
I think you're confusing that with who stole the acorn. grin

Yep- typical gnarly Democrat !! wink
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Final tally, 4.6 M votes - 12/12/12 01:22 PM

Reminds me of a joke my Slovakian exchange student told me years and years ago,

Leader of autocratic, corrupt nameless country was sitting waiting for the results of his country's "elections". He is worried, because he decided to make them "free" this time. Finally, his chief advisor walks into the room and says, "I have good news and bad news."

As any character in a joke must do, he asked for the bad news first. His advisor says, "the results are in and the occupation got 60 percent."

The leader sits down in frustration and holds his head. "How can there be any good news after that?" he asks? His advisor smiles and says, "Our side got 80".