Romney lost to the party of stuff

Posted by: lanovami

Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/14/12 08:10 PM

Or so says he. Rush has been going on about this for a week, and that's exactly what Romney is harping about now. Yeesh.

link
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 02:52 AM

Let the walrus and Romney let it rest. Both are cry babies.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:14 AM

Romney right. Obama did give us a gift — his re-election.
Posted by: Mike

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:46 AM

(Ooops! Sorry for posting this again but I couldn't delete my post!)

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 05:40 AM

No biggie. It's so ridiculous it's worth posting twice.
Posted by: MrB

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:17 PM

Well, he Romney is correct. Obama d promise all kinds of stuff.

Hold on now.

But, so did Romney. He promised all kinds of stuff also

That is what happens during campaigns . They speak to the voters, each promising what those targeted groups want to hear. That's what has happened since campaigning has begun.

There are those demographics which aren't placated because the candidate doesn't consider important. They each have their own "47%". Obama didnt come out and mention it but he certainly had his own "not important " demographic.

But both of them promised stuff, one way or another.

Dave

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:20 PM

I like your line of argument - but in the spirit of fairness - Romney said it was because Obama gave them stuff, not just promised.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:24 PM

and so what was RR going to give the millionaires and billionaires and business people... stuff !!

so our stuff beat their stuff !! laugh

just suff-it Mitt !! grin
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:25 PM

I got no stuff! Where's my stuff?

Romney has so much stuff, he has to keep some of it in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands. crazy

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:31 PM

I am also waiting for my stuff. Anybody get any stuff?

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 03:59 PM

Line by line rebuttal of Romney's "stuff" claim from ABC News

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 04:02 PM

Okay, that's the last post for a while I promise. I will will will pass this Japanese test. About two weeks left to go.

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 06:27 PM

I'm waiting until next Thursday to get my STUFF-ing !! smile

with turducken !! mmm....mmm
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/15/12 08:39 PM

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/17/12 10:50 AM

LOL !! laugh

George NAILS it again !! Gawd I must be goin crazy- the more I listen to him the more I realize he was one super smart guy !! wink

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/17/12 11:54 PM

I know Newt is just following the crowd condemning Romney, but his acerbic rebuttal was the best I have seen. Go Newt smirk

"

“I’m very disappointed with Governor Romney’s analysis, which I believe is insulting and profoundly wrong. First of all, we didn’t lose Asian-Americans because they got any gifts. He did worse with Asian-Americans than he did with Latinos. This is the hardest-working and most successful ethnic group in America. They ain’t into gifts. Second, it’s an insult to all Americans. It reduces us to economic entities. You have no passion, no idealism, no dreams, no philosophy. If it had been that simple, my question would be, why didn’t you outbid him?

“He had enough billionaire supporters, if buying the electorate was the key, he could have got all his Super PAC friends together and said, don’t buy ads, give gifts. Be like the northwest Indians who have gift-giving ceremonies. We could have gone town-by-town and said, ‘Come here, let me give you gifts. Here are Republican gifts.’ An elephant coming in with gifts on it.”

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 03:10 AM

Romney is a whiner and a sore loser who makes all excuses now what Obama did to win this election.

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 04:26 AM

Pretty ironic coming from Gingrinch. Not that his assessment is wrong, mind you, but in that he should have articulated that POV right through the general election. Rather than switch from Primary attack mode to supporter and then back to attack mode after Romney lost, why didn't Gingrinch put integrity ahead of party and simply refrain from endorsement or at least adopt a policy of radio silence? Because he's just as skanky as Romney in terms of politics — just better at it — that's why.

But his sudden defense of minorities — especially African Americans — is the very peak of hypocrisy, given his love of slobbering all over the racial dog whistles.

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 11:13 AM

Yeah I agree, one big bag of wind complaining about how badly another big bag of wind did...

ironic - the 1st big bag of wind LOST to the 2nd Big Bag of wind who lost to the POTUS !! What does that make him ?? blush

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 02:04 PM

Well, many said this would be a close election. In fact, it was a close call. Can you imagine the trouble we'd be in if His Romimpotence had been elected! eek
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Can you imagine the trouble we'd be in if His Romimpotence had been elected! eek

Probably in about as good a shape as Hostess is. wink

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 02:54 PM

But without the sugar coating. sick

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 03:10 PM

There were a lot of expectations of voter fraud etc. that apparently did not work out that way. I am glad to see we have not stooped to that level yet. If we stop having legitimate elections, the American Dream (whatever the heck that is) would surely be dead.

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/18/12 05:14 PM

Yeah... I see what you mean... that "brown-colored icing" wasn't supposed to be a sugar coat !! sick

Re: Romney lost to the party of stuff - 11/19/12 02:38 AM

We would be heading into another war with Iran if Romney got elected as president.More trillions lost.