Trump

Posted by: MacBozo

Trump - 04/27/11 03:12 PM

Getting crazier by the day. I guess he'll announce that Charlie Sheen will be his running mate soon. laugh
Posted by: iMacsoontobe

Re: Trump - 04/27/11 05:22 PM

Donald cares about one person, ok maybe 2, "his next wife" wink
Posted by: trey

Re: Trump - 04/27/11 06:41 PM

I'd like to care about his daughter...
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Trump - 04/27/11 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: trey
I was not aware. Google is wonderful. Wow.
Posted by: carp

Re: Trump - 04/27/11 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
Originally Posted By: trey
I was not aware. Google is wonderful. Wow.

I dunno Reboot, instead of breaking up - she would say - Your Fired laugh

Re: Trump - 04/27/11 09:04 PM

Now, it sounds like, Trump is going to harp on that Obama did not have the grades to go to college laugh

What bothers me, is that Trump is taking credit for Obama coughing up a Non-legal document. Then says "that the country can move onto More Important Issues

Hello Shiit for Brains <--> Trump was the one who brought up this stupid issue yet again. Don't ya think if he felt that the country can move onto more important ones,, Trump should have brought those IMPORTANT ISSUES FIRST.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 03:34 AM

Actually I'm glad he is and I hope all the GOP candidates follow because the public is fed UP with the GOP version of Trivial Pursuit and they'll shoot themselves in the head !

BTW - anyone notice Trump has an ego the size of the Milky Way !! sick

Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 04:23 AM

Trump cares about one person himself.He has one of the biggest egos I have ever saw in my life. Personally I cannot stand him.
Posted by: NCBird

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:12 AM

"BTW - anyone notice Trump has an ego the size of the Milky Way !!"
Two peas from the same pod.... laugh wink

Trump/Palin bumper sticker” “You’re Fired!”/ “I Quit!”

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: NCBird
"BTW - anyone notice Trump has an ego the size of the Milky Way !!"
Two peas from the same pod.... laugh wink

Trump/Palin bumper sticker” “You’re Fired!”/ “I Quit!”

ROFL laugh laugh
course that'd never work cause she'd try to run the show, and Trump won't take directions form a woman !

Look how well it turned out with his mother !! laugh
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 05:27 PM

Great bumper sticker thought NCBird! I have heard that some hope that Trump gets in the running so the voters can quickly say "You're Fired!".

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 06:10 PM

but but I just know Trump will be Prez...
just like

wink

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 06:38 PM

I think it will be great that Trump does run.

Because.
There will be so much idiots running on the GOP ticket - them crazy Tea groupies votes will be so divided.

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: carp
I think it will be great that Trump does run.

Because.
There will be so much idiots running on the GOP ticket - them crazy Tea groupies votes will be so divided.
The divide will be small I figure. Outside of the fringe right extremist opinions that the media hype for clicks and ratings, I have faith that the majority of the GOP won't go for Trump.

Or Palin. If they do I vow I will veer to my left and become a liberal weenie. smirk
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:04 PM

Trump will NOT run and no one knows this better than the executives of NBC entertainment division.

They know Trump's not running because he has already committed to another season of the Apprentice, which will be announced publicly on May 16th.

Trump has admitted as much in the way he goes on about how his show is number one around the country.

At the moment he is enjoying a tremendous boost in his star power, because he's been dropping hints that he'll throw his hat into the ring, in a bid for the Presidency. But I know better.

Once he finally admits he's signed another contract as an employee of NBC, the media will drop him like a hot potato. No one will care, and he'll go back to being The Donald.

Trump is a douchebag of the highest order! A racist douchebag who is taking this spotlight opportunity to speak for all of the race baiters who can't get to the podium.

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:08 PM

You won't have to veer left Reboot. Just stand your ground, and pray that middle-right America reclaims their party from this fringe element who has taken over the GOP.

I would love to see Bob Dole come out of hiding to denounce these frauds!

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:11 PM

She's pregnant!

Besides anyone who would do her is just too damn lazy to flog the dolphin!

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:23 PM

They know Trump's not running because he has already committed to another season of the Apprentice, which will be announced publicly on May 16th.

Very good point.

Dang one less clown in the circus, oh well I am sure there will be other entertainment laugh

Re: Trump - 04/28/11 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: G4Dualie
You won't have to veer left Reboot. Just stand your ground, and pray that middle-right America reclaims their party from this fringe element who has taken over the GOP.
I'm glad someone else can see through the forest, hope we're the majority.

Don't know about Dole though, would have to think about that and hear from him.
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 03:34 AM

To all who say that Trump will never be prez, weren't you all saying the same thing about Bush and a 2nd term? ...

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Llewelyn
To all who say that Trump will never be prez, weren't you all saying the same thing about Bush and a 2nd term? ...
Not all, I voted for Bush.

Trump is less qualified than Obama was.

I agree with G4Dualie, I "pray that middle-right America reclaims their party from this fringe element who has taken over the GOP."

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 11:28 AM

Not sure he was with all the shenanigans in OH !

Besides he didn't show his original Birth Certificate either !! wink

Seriously - I HOPE HE DOES RUN!! laugh

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 03:15 PM

The difference in what I'm saying is, it isn't because Trump is or isn't fit for office, it's that Trump has no intention whatsoever of declaring his bid for the presidency.

Trump is basking in the warmth of the reception he's getting from the GOP base for the moment but it all comes to an end on May 16th.

How do I know? That's easy... Many of the NBC hit shows, like 30-Rock, Parks and Rec, Biggest Loser have all announced their return to the airwaves already, ahead of the May 16th press conference. But Trump would have everyone believe he is bound by contract not to disclose whether his show will be back next year!

His is the only show that hasn't been announced to return next year. You know why?
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 03:28 PM

"His is the only show that hasn't been announced to return next year. You know why?"

His show sucks and NBC have decided to cancel it anyway.

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 04:09 PM

No. Because his show has already been renewed, but if that were disclosed now the press would yank their microphones away.

The ONLY reason he is being allowed to talk now is because he hasn't said one way or another if he'll run or not.

Trump said, when Obama produces his birth certificate, he'd disclose his tax returns, which is customary for those seeking public office. He said that to Brian Williams or some other prominent news reporter. When confronted with his declaration by a reporter, (after the birth certificate made its appearance) Trump changed the subject and, looked a fool doing so.

All of these little things even my conviction he is not running. Next year he'll be back in NBCs employ with his fake reality show doing what he does best, firing nine out of every ten people who work for him.

edit in parenthesis
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
Not all, I voted for Bush.

Trump is less qualified than Obama was.

I agree with G4Dualie, I "pray that middle-right America reclaims their party from this fringe element who has taken over the GOP."

Bush was less qualified than Trump.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 05:55 PM

Agreed.

Re: Trump - 04/29/11 06:41 PM

Quote:
Bush was less qualified than Trump.

wink
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Trump - 04/30/11 04:09 AM

Trump is a lot of malarkey and I bet at the last moment he will make some excuse to bow out of the race.Empty barrels make the most noise.To me he is a agitator and a loud mouth with all his billions.He should have a good companion to be with like the other wacko Taitz.

Re: Trump - 04/30/11 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: musicalmarv7
Trump is a lot of malarkey and I bet at the last moment he will make some excuse to bow out of the race.Empty barrels make the most noise.To me he is a agitator and a loud mouth with all his billions.He should have a good companion to be with like the other wacko Taitz.

I agree there's a >80% chance he'll walk away, but there is a 10-20% possibility his humongous ego will take over and he'll jump in. He's so irrational, it's hard to predict.

BTW Charlie Sheen can never be Trump's running mate... he's got the job as Trumps' speechwriter (with all the profanity) !! laugh
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Trump - 04/30/11 05:13 PM

Looks like Trump finally overdid it. Hopefully he can be safely ignored now

Re: Trump - 04/30/11 08:07 PM

Yeah that kinda blew away the Christian family values crowd !! whistle

F-ing A !!! laugh
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Trump - 05/01/11 06:06 AM

laugh

Re: Trump - 05/02/11 01:54 PM

Donald WHO ???

laugh
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Trump - 05/02/11 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: lanovami
Looks like Trump finally overdid it. Hopefully he can be safely ignored now

I missed it.. what happened?

Re: Trump - 05/15/11 08:03 PM

Tomorrow is the day NBC announces whether or not it will renew Celebrity Apprentice for another season...

Methinks Trump will be too busy to be President.

Re: Trump - 05/15/11 09:12 PM

It was announced. C Apprentice has been renewed for another year but NBC won't say whether Trump is returning in the Fall. They did say however, the show is strong enough to go on without him.

Trump will not run. His expletive-laden screed on stage the other night is the strongest indicator he had no intention of ever running.

Re: Trump - 05/16/11 03:56 AM

Quote:
Trump will not run.

Like . . did we ever have any doubts ?? crazy

He's all about the $$$$. He could be the caricature on the Monopoly cards !!

laugh

Trump WON"T Run ! - 05/16/11 10:02 AM

TRUMP announces he Won't Run !

Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise !

:-P

Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Trump WON"T Run ! - 05/16/11 12:38 PM

I'm shocked! SHOCKED!