Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion?

Posted by: carp

Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion? - 11/30/10 12:44 PM

Lano

If I was Bush - Google sent us to all the wrong countries <-- yeah thats it laugh
Posted by: DLC

Re: Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion? - 11/30/10 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: carp
Lano

If I was Bush - Google sent us to all the wrong countries <-- yeah thats it laugh

Only problem with that is someone would ask if he got it off the Internet and Bush would reply (like his ole man) "What's the Internet "? laugh
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion? - 11/30/10 02:17 PM

DALLAS Former President George W. Bush has pledged not to publicly criticize his successor, Barack Obama, but he did offer some praise Monday during a live broadcast on Facebook to promote his new book.

Bush participated in an hour-long discussion on Facebook Live with the site's founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg and was asked what he thought the current administration was handling well. The former president responded that he liked Obama's policy on Afghanistan.

"I think the idea of putting more troops in was something that I can applaud," Bush said. "I also appreciate some of the education position. As I understand it they do believe strongly that accountability is necessary in order to achieve excellence in the classrooms."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40424747

Posted by: lanovami

Re: Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion? - 11/30/10 03:06 PM

I wouldn't put it past Bush, he probably thought the government owned Google.

By Jove, this post is waxing polytical no?
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Google Maps Cause Accidental Invasion? - 12/01/10 04:36 AM

Busted! Hee! smile