Palin supporters

Posted by: MacBozo

Palin supporters - 11/29/09 02:18 PM

I didn't address this over in Stan's Lounge, because I didn't want the thread moved to here.

It seems to me that supporting and maybe eventually voting for a Palin bid for the presidency is voting for a very shortsighted and narrow minded agenda, to put it mildly. The woman and her beliefs are dangerous (even more than W's) to the Constitution, the US, and the world. Over 200 years of history has absolutely no meaning to her.

PS: She is not the victim that she wants us to believe that she is. Want some cheese with that whine?
Posted by: carp

Re: Palin supporters - 11/29/09 02:43 PM

You seem to like her so here ya go

laugh

She does have a fan club , not enough to get her elected though
Posted by: Papa

Re: Palin supporters - 11/29/09 03:11 PM

One local person's opinion.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009911280307
Posted by: steveg

Re: Palin supporters - 11/29/09 03:23 PM

In other news...

Going Rogue -- 40% off at Kroger! And the book rack displaying this literary masterpiece is exactly where it should be: in the pharmacy section, on the end cap of the laxative aisle. laugh
Posted by: Papa

Re: Palin supporters - 11/29/09 04:21 PM

I am afraid that man's opinions are not the norm in my area of hillbilly central. You can throw a rock in any direction and hit a redneck, a Republican, a Bible College or a redneck Republican coming or going from a Bible College. More WASPs per square mile than just about anywhere in the country. My supervisor voted for the first time in his life because he did not want a "[censored]" in the White House. I am afraid that we have not progressed as much as we would like to believe.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Palin supporters - 11/29/09 04:36 PM

Laxatives are for constipation...(lord knows her eyes are brown !) wink

But I'd think that anti-diarrheal Rx would be more appropriate. laugh
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 01:48 PM

Plus Palin can't handle trick questions from interviews like "what newspapers do you read?". That's a tough one you know.

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 01:53 PM

Yeah, that was a low ball question alright.

T-shirt available from the Wireless catalog:

"Some people have a way with words.
Some have not way."

laugh

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:02 PM

Ah ha, . . but Sarah dodged the trickster question .. .

and didn't say Playgirl !! wink

or Field and Stream, Slash and Burn

laugh

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: iBookmaster
Plus Palin can't handle trick questions from interviews like "what newspapers do you read?". That's a tough one you know.

Well I am still mixed with that - no matter what you say it is gonna be red meat for somebody

Example; Palin says she reads the Washington Post - one group would say she is a neo- conservative rag for reading that publication laugh on and on

Personally I feel she did the right thing - well maybe might have said something more generic like I read the top 10 publications

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:27 PM

carp, she couldn't name a single thing that she actually read. Of course, I haven't been able to decipher anything intelligible that she says.

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:37 PM

Why couldn't she say USA Today, Reader's Digest , or even My Weekly Reader ? wink

She is so out of tune with reality. . . pretty face, . . brain dead.

I think she's BSed through most her life and expected the same treatment during the campaign.
Surprise, Sarah ! Welcome to the world of reality !!

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:38 PM

Quote:
carp, she couldn't name a single thing that she actually read

Thats the whole point - I would not either --- would you wanna be suspect of someone interpretation of what you READ ? ? even if it is main stream

Good example the climate thread , look how those publications are under attack - So even if she said New York Times , some yahoo would attack her for reading that rag .
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:43 PM

She coulda said War and Peace . . . but maybe she couldn't see the text clearly from AK. Invest in some good binoculars, I say.

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:48 PM

Oh, good grief! She couldn't name anything that she read that would give her any credibility on anything! If you're going to be educated about anything concerning national issues, you have to be able to read something! Don't let Faux News dictate what you should believe!
Posted by: garyW

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 02:56 PM

When Couric asked later in the conversation, Palin couldn't name a single Supreme Court ruling other than Roe v Wade, but had the opinion how wrong they all were.

laugh

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: garyW
When Couric asked later in the conversation, Palin couldn't name a single Supreme Court ruling other than Roe v Wade, but had the opinion how wrong they all were.
laugh

Which illustrates where she gets her news and information, .... general BS and rumors !
i.e. Fox News !

I'm serious - she's the perfect Tea party goer... just go off, rattle off anything... don't base anything on FACTS or history, just scream loud enough, and if people bring up facts that contradict your gut feelings - just ignore previous facts.. mad

these morons are dangerous... as much as any fanatic terrorist.

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 03:59 PM

Yah, but she did promise to "...find ya some and bring 'em to ya." I found that very impressive.

Not. sick

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:04 PM

She had to go ask a staffer, "What's a newspaper?"

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:18 PM

Yah, but then she didn't listen to him/her. grin

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
Oh, good grief! She couldn't name anything that she read that would give her any credibility on anything! If you're going to be educated about anything concerning national issues, you have to be able to read something! Don't let Faux News dictate what you should believe!

LOL you to funny - I don't watch Fox News to begin with

Tell me what you read and I will tell you if your

1 - Left wing
2 - Right wing
3 - Neo Conservative
4 - Liberal nut jobs
5 - Neo -Nazi
6 - Pro republican baby hater

The message now ? There will be an asshat that will accused her of anything . Basic common sense

Now tell us what do you read - I'll love to categorize you based on my own thoughts laugh

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:24 PM

At least, I read. That's more than Sarah could admit.

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:42 PM

At least, I read. That's more than Sarah could admit.

At last I read she was told by McCain advisors to not say what she reads <-- That would be my advise to you as well if you ran for any office . I don't even here news asshats asking local politicians what they read as well . <-- just a dumb asss question

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: carp
There will be an asshat that will accused her of anything .

Palin stated last week that she reads Newsmax.com. That was her #1 answer to the question of what she reads. The asshat is of her own making, bub.

laugh

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 04:57 PM

There will be an asshat that will accused her of anything .

Palin stated last week that she reads Newsmax.com. That was her #1 answer to the question of what she reads. The asshat is of her own making, bub.

laugh

And you just proved to what I was talking about laugh

Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:13 PM

You make no sense except to argue. Gone rogue, indeed.

crazy

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 05:16 PM

Newsmax. Yeah, that's based in reality. crazy

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:18 PM

You make no sense except to argue. Gone rogue, indeed.

crazy

LOL

So I disagree with you now I am now a - Neo - Republican ? Maybe a Ultra -Conservative ? ?

Make something up for me will ya laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:22 PM

Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:31 PM

Palin reads the comics section in the newspapers. The bad part is, she ends up reading about herself in there.

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:34 PM

[quote=garyW]

So I disagree with you now I am now a - Neo - Republican ? Maybe a Ultra -Conservative ? ?

Make something up for me will ya laugh

The label asshat comes to mind. laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:36 PM

LOL! Hey, Steve! I think you have your new forum title. Goes right along with F'n jerk and Head Jack@ass! laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: iBookmaster
Palin reads the comics section in the newspapers. The bad part is, she ends up reading about herself in there.

Well we all know that Snoopy is smarter then Charlie Brown - Sooo which charioteer your suggesting laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:43 PM

LOL! Hey, Steve! I think you have your new forum title. Goes right along with F'n jerk and Head Jack@ass! laugh

LOL

I think those titles have been taken already , don't wanna plagiarize

How about ""Speaks the Truth"" yeah thats it laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 05:51 PM

laugh

okay, now I've laughed so hard it hurts.

!

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 06:13 PM

Quote:
She had to go ask a staffer, "What's a newspaper?"

And the staffer replied- "OH come on Sarah !!"

Sarah thought and said - "Oh silly me - I remember- that's the paper you put on the bottom of the bird cage and wrap dead fish with ! Geez am I silly !! "

laugh

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 06:15 PM

laugh

okay, now I've laughed so hard it hurts.

!

See thats the truth - laugh maybe I'll change it tomorrow

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 07:23 PM

Is that a *cough* blow fish? blush

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Is that a *cough* blow fish? blush

You can only be so lucky to get one from Palin laugh
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Carp gone Rogue - 11/30/09 08:18 PM

But I'm the Supreme Jackass. grin

Re: Palin supporters - 11/30/09 08:28 PM

Newsmax. Yeah, that's based in reality. crazy

It's Palin logic! Carp says I'm accusing her. So, if you state that someone (Palin) actually says something then it's only an "asshat" that would accuse her of saying it.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rq8Jrl5lk8[/video]