Wiggle worm

Posted by: trey

Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 06:31 AM

Watch as Glen Beck tries to avoid having to explain what "white culture" is.

I really do feel sorry for the people who watch and believe this guy.
Posted by: cope

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 06:38 AM

I could only make it through about half the clip.

I am not hopeful.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 07:10 AM

On one hand, it's always good to see the Beckerhead squirm when confronted with matters that only require the intellectual capacity of celery stalk. On the other hand, I think it's unfortunate that someone with Couric's creds and stature within the broadcast news biz would want to give a moron like him any exposure at all. Let's face it, Beckerhead's audience doesn't watch Couric or any of her peers (when they're not watching him they're tuning into WWF or trying to read the back of a pack of Marlboros), and for Couric's audience, that interview is just "Beck's an idiot, so what else is new?"
Posted by: garyW

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: trey
... Glen Beck tries to avoid having to explain what "white culture" is.

This should explain it. He wants to inpeach the President. laugh

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvkatCGNFY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Posted by: polymerase

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 11:07 AM

In peach? I think he is deep in dis pear and should lean back and stick his head in the oven.

Posted by: trey

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 11:49 AM

Oh my god... I don't even know how to respond to that.
Posted by: garyW

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 12:04 PM

you could begin by swearing you'll never use Whiskey-flavored Dip again!

laugh

Posted by: Ben Dover

Re: Wiggle worm - 09/27/09 01:37 PM

Someone needs to do a 'glennbeckwhiteculture.org' website that is just a simple RSS to HTML display of Stuff White People Like. Just one static HTML page would do the trick. Feedburner it, then something like SimplePie (versus Feedburner's javascript), so that it crawls/indexes/etc.

smile

Ed

Well, I guess I can take the fifteen seconds to tweet "Glenn Beck White Culture" with a stuffwhitepeoplelike URL, and hope for a Glenn Beck White Culture trending topic smile

Done smile

Hmm, been on long hiatus. Should get a new identity just for multi-target feeding. Feedburner is good for the realtime pubsubhubbud option, i.e., realtime robo-posts to Reddit, Digg, whatever.