WTF is wrong with this guy!

Posted by: Leslie

WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 11:12 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?...listId=playlist
Posted by: steveg

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 11:21 AM

Simply put: We have free speech in America, and no laws against being insane or an asshat.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 11:26 AM

Hear hear, to free speech but there is free speech and there is inciting hatred. Often a fine line pushed to the limit.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 11:28 AM

Insane indeed.
The man is so filled with hatred/anger he has lost all sense decency.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 12:28 PM

What is wrong with the guy? I think what is wrong is people clicking on links to this guy and thus paying his salary. He is like the computer guru Dvorak who made a great living on annoying Macintosh users so much they embedded links to all his stories at Macintosh sites.

I cannot find a Republican who likes this guy. The only times I see or hear his name is by liberals complaining.

Stop it. Don't put links to his website here unless you secretly love the man. You made me click the link I cannot take it back.

Please give me the opportunity to never watching him by plainly identifying links promoting him and paying his salary so I do not contribute.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 12:35 PM

I should have known it was Beck. Certified fruitcake.
Posted by: garyW

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 01:10 PM

The irony in that clip is that he is actually the one pouring fuel on the fire.

When someone takes a shot at Obama, or his wife & kids ... or government buildings get bombed, then he can feel content that he's done his part to "end tyranny".

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 01:12 PM

One person's tyranny is another person's freedom. Beck just wants only angry white men to be the supreme rulers of the world.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 01:35 PM

Here's a Glenn Beck 912 Project Tea Party on April 2.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdOwgD5OsY[/video]

Posted by: Lea

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 01:55 PM

Self Promoting Production 101: Don't let kids, dogs or the guy you're pouring gasoline on upstage you.

Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 01:58 PM

Yeah, burn those "evolution crap" books. *sigh*
Posted by: polymerase

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 02:15 PM

Fox news is the only one that will tell the truth. My ears are bleeding after that one.
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 02:59 PM

OMG! That was hilarious. Is that supposed to be a joke?

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:09 PM

No joke, this is your New Republican Party. Hannity would call all these loons "Great Americans!". (Which one is going to kill some innocent people, the one with the big brainwashing conspiracy theory?)

At the Tea Party in Boston FoxNews regular Michelle Malkin sure liked the swastika.
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:18 PM

C'mon. I like red meat as much as the other guy and I am as guilty as the other guy of waving the bloody steak now and again. But neither Beck, Malkin, Hannity, Rush, Church et al condone wacko ideology. No matter what you choose to believe.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:21 PM

What are the odds these are the people that want to fill the void and become the New Face of The Republican Party? Any chance that there are a startling number of people who consider themselves conservative Republicans who think this kind of BS is ridiculous?

Yeah, I'm serious. Honestly, this point and gasp and laugh and diss is just as predictable and lockstep as the opposition. Below the highly visible radar of all the Becks and all the KOs are ordinary people who no more consider themselves associated with the huge, loud Plaster Me On YouTube faces that screech and scream Liberal and Conservative than they consider themselves associated with the criminally insane.

Really.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:26 PM

They just like pouring gasoline onto the fire.

... and tell people to rise up against tyranny and Obama facsism
... and buy guns and ammo before the "Obama gun ban"
... and tell people how angry they should be
... and tell people Obama is going to enslave them

... and use the reach of Murdoch Foxnews media to promote a protest against the Government of the United States ... so people can show their anger.

Of course they don't condone wacko ideology ... they are 100% wacko ideology.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Lea
Any chance that there are a startling number of people who consider themselves conservative Republicans who think this kind of BS is ridiculous?

Yes.

But let's continue this discussion on the evening of April 15th and see what exactly is represented by the FoxNews Tea Parties. Let's hopefully see if all this anger and firearms don't mix.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:47 PM

Get a serious grip.

Otherwise, I can only suggest the safety of the darkness under your bed until April 16. (And, if it's anything like the darkness under my bed, you'll have plenty of dust bunnies to keep you company. You should consider arming them, just in case. )

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 03:52 PM

It's called a Doom Bunker.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 04:36 PM

I've met more than my share, then.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 04:45 PM

They start training them very young to attack the President.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 04:49 PM

Obviously too much Three Stooges. laugh

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo

Beck?

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 04:58 PM

The baby.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 05:07 PM

No. It's called paranoia (unless you're just being dramatic ~ if you are, it's hard to tell the difference).

Our country doesn't need this kind of crap from either side of the fence. I guess saying Shame On You would be lost in the But Beck's Doing It, Too chorus.

So much for the Promise of Change.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Lea

No. It's called paranoia (unless you're just being dramatic ~ if you are, it's hard to tell the difference).

Hey Lea, I guess you missed this too.

Posted by: carp

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo

No its the Republican Klingon Death Blow laugh
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 05:40 PM

Quote:
When someone takes a shot at Obama, or his wife & kids ... or government buildings get bombed, then he can feel content that he's done his part to "end tyranny".

Keith Olbermann couldn't have .. said it any .. better ..

oh . . .
Posted by: DLC

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 06:00 PM

THAT'S DAMM SCARY.... shocked

I can't believe people watch that schitt!

One thing I noted is it's mostly all generalities... NO specifics...

Obama is an amateur..
he's killing us..
he's destroying the Republic...
he's this and he's that !

WHERE are the specifics? WHAT specifically is he doing to cause these putative bad things ? It's all FLUFF !! :-P

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 06:04 PM

Quote:
They just like pouring gasoline onto the fire.

... and tell people to rise up against tyranny and Obama facsism
... and buy guns and ammo before the "Obama gun ban"
... and tell people how angry they should be
... and tell people Obama is going to enslave them

... and use the reach of Murdoch Foxnews media to promote a protest against the Government of the United States ... so people can show their anger.

Of course they don't condone wacko ideology ... they are 100% wacko ideology.

Get a grip, Gary.

Like Olbermann and Matthews and Bill "Iím just saying if [Dick Cheney] did die, other people, more people would live. Thatís a fact" Maher the rest of the "where is a pretzel when you need one" crowd weren't incendiary during the Bush years.

Y'all are a bunch of out and out hypocrites.

Obama won. Dems control both houses and you on the left are becoming more unhinged by the day. Truly a phenomenon to behold.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 06:07 PM

No f'n shlt.

KO and Beck are cut from the same sorry cloth. Self promoting, self loving idiots who'd change colors on whatever dime fills their collection box.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 06:12 PM

No, I didn't.

And I haven't missed your posts daily lately about LeTeaBaggers somehow calling for an armed revolution. If I'm wrong about the thrust of your concerns, even though I've pegged them paranoia, please correct me.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 06:43 PM

Quote:
And I haven't missed your posts daily lately about LeTeaBaggers somehow calling for an armed revolution

I've been pretty to the point with the Tea Parties that concern is with a media sponsored revolt against the United States government. They say it's about anger over government spending. But all the wackjobs are turning into a revolt against Obama's reign of "tyranny."

My second issue has been with Beck's lunacy of promoting the need to stockpile guns & ammo because of a ficticous "Obama gun ban". It's this part of Beck's schtick that concerns me. You've probably seen the reports just as I have that gun and ammo sales are off the charts.

Why this country has not outlawed assault weapons and armor piercing ammo is tragic, but the circumstances being what they are people can't get enough of them.

So excuse me if you think it's paranoia & fearmongering on my part to be concerned about adding gun-hoarding and a call to "rise up against the government" together when it's the message being delivered to the audience of Obama haters of the Glenn Beck Show. Because it's going to be very hard to convince me these people are protesting a 3% tax increase for $250K wage-earners or the middleclass tax cuts in the Recovery bill.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 07:01 PM

Quote:
No f'n shlt.

KO and Beck are cut from the same sorry cloth. Self promoting, self loving idiots who'd change colors on whatever dime fills their collection box.

And I've watched enough of both to know that I've had enough.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 07:11 PM

I missed the part with KO advocating guns and ammo.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 07:18 PM

"So excuse me if you think it's paranoia & fearmongering on my part to be concerned about adding gun-hoarding and a call to "rise up against the government"

Read your own stuff over the past several daze and posts. If you haven't scared yourself under your bed . . . and Stars forbid you should ever admit you were wrong (in this instance and any other . . .)

You've effectively covered more paranoiad ground than your dust bunnies can fend off. Unless you arm them. Now.

Posted by: Mac007

I keep telling people that... - 04/10/09 08:13 PM

...but no one seems to be listening or they don't care. Beck is getting rich and laughing at everyone in the process. crazy

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 08:25 PM

Quote:
I missed the part with KO advocating guns and ammo.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsG-tAf0R2A[/video]

So I guess when wacko libs start taking shots at conservative talk show hosts, your "outrage" won't be directed at your talking points dealer.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/10/09 09:05 PM

That is so wrong.

KO is a putz. And I am not wanting to make an argument on KO's behalf no matter how much you want that to the topic. The topic was WTF is wrong with this guy and this guy is Glenn Beck.

Are those scenes from the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot? Obama was not very popular there, I read about it early in the week on Sullivan's blog.

But Beck was advocating stockpiling guns and ammo for many months. That was the point of my comment. Beck has advocated more guns for more people, and he does it in context of advocating anger at the Government.

And I have stated in the previous thread I believe that assault weapons should be illegal and I hope for a ban on all civilian guns.

edit:

I see on Newsbusters that that clip is from 2006, but they've used it in the article on Olberman's recent comment on Beck. Having read KO's opinion I have to agree with him. We really need to ban guns in this country asap. I am disappointed that Obama does not agree with me on that.

Re: WTF is wrong with this guy! - 04/13/09 04:10 PM

Quote:
Please give me the opportunity to never watching him by plainly identifying links promoting him and paying his salary so I do not contribute.

Consider it done.