THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER...

Posted by: SgtBaxter

THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... - 11/05/08 07:21 AM

or IPU, or whatever you may choose...<br><br>But all I can say is THANK YOU AMERICA FOR RIPPING THE REPUBLICANS A NEW [censored] LAST NIGHT.<br><br>Maybe with the ensuing complete meltdown we're about to see happen, the Republican party can actually start producing candidates worthy of office, like Eisenhower. Otherwise, may they never gain control again.<br><br>That is all, carry on and discuss amongst yourselves.<br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
Posted by: Celandine

Re: THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... - 11/05/08 07:26 AM

<br>FAIR WARNING:<br><br>If you keep this up<br>you're going to have to <br>modify that "F'n Jerk" sig line. <br><br>[color:white].<br></font color=white>[color:white]. .</font color=white>"Fool us thrice...and we get what we deserve." . .. . ... . . .. . ..
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... - 11/05/08 07:28 AM

I don't know, I thought it was rather jerkish ;)<br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
Posted by: Celandine

Re: THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... - 11/05/08 07:29 AM

<br>I suppose it depends on your PoV. <br><br> . .. . ... . . .. . ..
Posted by: Clark

Re: THANK THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... - 11/05/08 07:42 AM

It will be interesting to see which direction they go... moderate or right-wing.<br>Does Palin crawl back into her hole or does she become a party leader?<br><br>I think the conservative radio shock jocks like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and Michael Savage will keep the party right-wing.<br>They are an absolute vile batch of people. They just tell me that the Republican party has no class.<br><br>I know you don't agree with this but many Republicans think Ronald Regan was a god.<br>I did like Ike.<br><br>The above is just conversation, I personally don't care.<br>But I will guess that if the Republican party stays to the far right, it will be their complete downfall.<br><br><br><br><br>