A lot of you got this already

Posted by: polymerase

A lot of you got this already - 11/04/08 08:58 PM

A short note from Barack (we're on a first name basis.) He wants to tell us what comes next. <br><br>---------------------<br>Paul -- <br><br>I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first. <br><br>We just made history. <br><br>And I don't want you to forget how we did it. <br><br>You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change. <br><br>I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign. <br><br>We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next. <br><br>But I want to be very clear about one thing... <br><br>All of this happened because of you. <br><br>Thank you, <br><br>Barack <br><br><br>
Posted by: starmillway

Re: A lot of you got this already - 11/04/08 09:58 PM

Isn't this just like him!<br><br><br>Ethel --<br><br>I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.<br><br>We just made history.<br><br>And I don't want you to forget how we did it.<br><br>You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.<br><br>I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.<br><br>We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.<br><br>But I want to be very clear about one thing...<br><br>All of this happened because of you.<br><br>Thank you,<br><br>Barack <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: A lot of you got this already - 02/29/12 05:32 AM

WTF?
Dude... stay down. laugh
Posted by: Jim_

Re: A lot of you got this already - 02/29/12 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
WTF?
Dude... stay down. laugh
????

Re: A lot of you got this already - 02/29/12 06:17 AM

????

When you're down...STAY DOWN!

Did you not check the date of this post??????
Posted by: lanovami

Re: A lot of you got this already - 03/03/12 04:39 PM

yes, that would be ????

Re: A lot of you got this already - 03/04/12 06:27 AM

???
11/4/08

You can't see that?
Posted by: lanovami

Re: A lot of you got this already - 03/05/12 03:46 AM

My ??? is I failed to see why you posted to bring it back to the top. If it's an inside joke or whatever, that's cool.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: A lot of you got this already - 03/05/12 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: lanovami
My ??? is I failed to see why you posted to bring it back to the top. If it's an inside joke or whatever, that's cool.
For some reason, probably by accidentally clicking on Subject at the top of the forum, I've done it when on the iPhone, the posts are sorted alphabetically rather than by date. That brought this thread back to top of the list, he wasn't aware he'd done it so he thought it was a new post/reply.

Clicking on Subject/Poster, Replies, Views, Posted (date) will order them as such, oldest or newest each time you click on it.

He replied to this one too the same day.

I'm so confused. crazy wink
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: A lot of you got this already - 03/05/12 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
I'm so confused. crazy wink

Well good to see some things never change. :P laugh