Happy Election Day!

Posted by: eckhard

Happy Election Day! - 11/04/08 02:07 PM

<br>Seems like a fabulous turn-out, which in itself is great to see.... especially, if your're an Obama suporter. ;)<br>Hopefully, all will run without major flops and flaws - be safe and be happy!<br><br>ciao for now from across the Big Pond!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>"Woe the nation, which has no heros. ...... Blessed the one, which needs none!" (Bertold Brecht)
Posted by: garyW

Re: Happy Election Day! - 11/04/08 02:21 PM

It's hard to express the positive emotions in casting today's vote. I've talked with many friends who all felt the same, some were moved to tears. It's the reality that we can take control and be a voice in our future, and our kids' future. Today was something really special, and hopefully tonight we can make it happen. Optimism in our government and our leaders ... a feeling that's kinda new and welcomed.<br><br>Thanks for good wishes!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Happy Election Day! - 11/04/08 02:47 PM

Can you send us some good German beer ? <br><br>we're going to need it before the day is over !! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Happy Election Day! - 11/04/08 02:50 PM

I'm enjoying one of the last of my scottish ale home brews! <br><br><br><br>my photos