Your Election night party

Posted by: Svend

Your Election night party - 11/01/08 07:48 PM

The excitement of election night is near. Well I'm assuming people here are going to watch, afterall, why post about politics for years without watching the final game - election night.<br><br>How's your night going to pan out?<br><br>Mine is simple. Food + TV + my wonderful and understanding wife that must be bored out her mind with my endless talk of politics for the last year or so. I don't watch sports but she understands this is the World Cup, superbowl, Stanley cup, etc. of politics. Bless her kind heart for letting me rant on for far too long. After tuesday, life goes back to normal. I promise. <br><br>Anyways, food for the night: Dim Sum - rhymes with Yum!<br><br>TV - haven't decided between CNN or ABC for my coverage. Probably will have picture in picture happening and switch between the two.<br><br>What about your night?<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 07:51 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>my wonderful and understanding wife<p><hr></blockquote><p>So how is Ginny anyway? *waves hello* And how come she's a no post-a no mo?<br><br>

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 08:05 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>So how is Ginny anyway? *waves hello* And how come she's a no post-a no mo?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Ginny waves back. She lurks now and then. I think she secretly loves you and wants to give you a big hug. I don't mind, she can hug you all day long. <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 08:17 PM

Whoa can Ginny hug me too - promise I won't get frisky <br><br>

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 08:34 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Whoa can Ginny hug me too - promise I won't get frisky <p><hr></blockquote><p>Hugs are ok with me, but I would need to chaperone the event <br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 08:38 PM

Well I guess it's no secret now! <br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 09:11 PM

Well if you're going to let "Mr Doity Mind" have hugs from Ginny, I want some too !! <br><br>Hi Ginny - just kidding around ... <br><br><br><br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 09:18 PM

Careful now, I might have to come up with a business plan when it comes to hugs* from Ginny.....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>*hugs not guaranteed. Offer void where prohibited by law.<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 09:20 PM

I'll be walking around in a state of total shock ~ eight horrible years over. It's gonna feel good, but it's gonna take some getting used to.<br><br>Have I mentioned that we appreciate y'all's attitudes up there? You know, that ol' "just because your current administration sucks doesn't mean your entire population also sucks" thingie. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 09:23 PM

"Offer void where prohibited by law."<br><br><br>you mean "Offer void where prohibited by wife. Hugs can be harmful to your health ! " don't ya ?? <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Your Election night party - 11/01/08 09:51 PM

Is there a line? Me too!<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>