So let me get this straight...

Posted by: IMinTheWind

So let me get this straight... - 11/01/08 05:50 AM

So let me get this straight. Millionaire Obama doesn’t use his wealth to help his poor illegal alien Aunt get out of public housing, but if I complain about Obama wanting to raise my taxes to ’spread the wealth around’ I’m the selfish one?<br><br>Obama’s illegal alien aunt (and campaign donor!) is a deportation fugitive<br><br>Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.<br><br>Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.<br><br>Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcement official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.<br><br>Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, non-criminal violation of U.S. immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the United States.<br><br>The AP could not reach Onyango immediately for comment. A reporter went to her home Friday night and no one answered the door. A neighbor said she was often not home on the weekend. Also, Onyango did not immediately return a telephone or written message left at her home. It was unclear why her request for asylum was rejected in 2004.<br><br>The Obama campaign declined to comment late Friday night.<br><br>...more...<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>keep the change
Posted by: IMinTheWind

Re: So let me get this straight... - 11/01/08 08:14 AM

[b]** How did she contribute a total of $260 to her nephew’s campaign in a series of small donations from her South Boston address if she is not a United States citizen?<br> <br>** Are many illegal immigrants and foreigners submitting small donations to the Obama campaign in order to avoid scrutiny by the FEC?<br> <br>** How does she qualify for public housing if she is not a United States citizen?<br> <br>** How is Obama to be trusted to reform the immigration system if his relatives are breaking immigration laws and living illegally in this country?<br> <br>** And why did the Senator not file a form I-130, a Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of his aunt after her request for political asylum was rejected? As a United States Senator, he certainly could expedite the adjudication of such a petition.[b]<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>keep the change