McCain's new political ad, WOW!

Posted by: Mac007

McCain's new political ad, WOW! - 07/25/08 08:57 PM

He's a slam dunk fer sure with this new ad! <br><br><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8G9jA-FGGd8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8G9jA-FGGd8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><br><br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: McCain's new political ad, WOW! - 07/25/08 09:10 PM

Is that one of Steven Colbert's specials?<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: Geetaro

Re: McCain's new political ad, WOW! - 07/26/08 06:33 AM

I remember McCain waving the green light sabers at some anti-bush rally, remember, he ran AGAINST bush years back; bush actually said, quoted saying "he's unstable due to his Vietnam..." <br><br>so, Luke McCain is going to tear down his fellow empire no matter what IMHO.<br><br>Nature is always ready to humble us. Actually every day.
Posted by: Geetaro

Re: McCain's new political ad, WOW! - 07/26/08 06:33 AM

I remember McCain waving the green light sabers at some anti-bush rally, remember, he ran AGAINST bush years back; bush actually said, quoted saying "he's unstable due to his Vietnam..." <br><br>so, Luke McCain is going to tear down his fellow empire no matter what IMHO.<br><br>Nature is always ready to humble us. Actually every day.
Posted by: Mac007

Yup! - 07/26/08 08:28 AM

I thought everyone would enjoy a little laugh since as this election progresses it's bound to get dirty unless a miracle happens.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Yup! - 07/26/08 08:41 AM

I don't know if this one is better than the Blue Suede Shoes one. They are both so... entrancing. <br><br>(As a side, I think it will get dirty, but it will be in the most awkward, passive-aggressive way. I'm not looking forward to that.)<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U
Posted by: DLC

Re: McCain's new political ad, WOW! - 07/26/08 12:24 PM

Oh the Dodson crowd will LOVE that one !!<br><br>HA HA HA !!<br><br>whoot ! whoot ! whoot ! <br><br>David (OFI)