Much Ado

Posted by: lanovami

Much Ado - 06/20/08 01:01 AM

What a bunch of tomfoolery. If Bryan wants to come back and post, good for him. I really doubt he is crying much over his old Username; hell he was Carlos for a good chunk of time and happy with it (and freely admitting he was Carlos, not to mention Wilson). Who the hell cares? <br><br>Stick around Wilson/Bryan/Carlos, I am sure things will be more interesting with you here than not.<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: Alec_Fromm

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 05:08 AM

Your post title should be "Much Doo-Doo". <br><br>- a.k.a. Mississauga -

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 05:44 AM

That, too. About nothing.<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 06:02 AM

Let's not forget that "Carlos" was so named to harass another forum poster. Bryan/Carlos then went on inexplicably to attack Walzuhair. (link) Both times he tried to bully forum members who had never done anything to mock anyone else. The only explanation I can think of is that he was not comfortable with a Mexican and an Arab actively participating in the forums while his ilk was trashing both peoples in the political forum. Ugly.<br><br>So long as Bryan is not going to own up to his own xenophobia, why should any administrator allow him to come back without a hitch when his whole purpose in the last three years has been to alienate and harass other forum members? I understand that we all have a pretty libertarian attitude around here when it comes to forum membership and it should stay that way... up until someone makes it his or her sole purpose to attack other people. There are plenty of other places on the Internet for that kind of vitriol.<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 06:11 AM

I would agree NK. It's much ado about nothing if you haven't paid any attention. "It's just a stupid forum so who cares who is mean, vindictive, lying sacks of sh[i][/i]it". That attitude is what killed this forum before and will kill it again.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 08:01 AM

How was Wilson/Bryan's post different from DuhChoir? How was it any different from his & Matt's socks previously posting the "Bush is a Monkey" posts? <br>It's too bad Bryan chooses to interact on the forum through deception. That's why the mod stopped the thread it in its tracks. Good job.<br><br>"I haven't decided whom I'm going to vote for for president. In some ways, Obama is young and vital and McCain seems old and tired."<br><br><br>

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 08:08 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>How was Wilson/Bryan's post different from DuhChoir? How was it any different from his & Matt's socks previously posting the "Bush is a Monkey" posts? <p><hr></blockquote><p> There is no difference. Besides being complete douchebaggery they have created complete mistrust of any new forum member. Just look at Wilson's first post. I thought he was a new forum member with a clever name and avatar. Everyone else thought he was yet another sock puppet. Stupid me. The next new forum member I am going to be the first one to ream them. We have to make sure there aren't any new forum members like that last few years here.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 08:29 AM

Worse and worse . . . put the two names together and you have the fantasy: Bryan Wilson.<br><br>As if!<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 09:44 AM

Without going deeply into the douchebagery that is sockpuppeteering, I don't think it is asking too much for a moderator to say to a forum that if you want to participate here, you have to take responsibility for the things you do. Bryan is just a sad individual who uses his time bullying people who are too nice to fight back and is occasionally an annoyance in the political forum with his alter-egos. To say anything more would give him way too much credit, which I fear is what this thread is doing anyways.<br><br>This is why we have moderators.<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U
Posted by: garyW

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 10:24 AM

A read of the locked thread below shows how quickly turns things around and makes John the problem. I can only guess the "Stan would be proud" comment was thrown in just so we all know what douchebags we must be for sticking around and participating in this forum. <br><br><br>

Re: Much Ado - 06/20/08 02:25 PM

All right then. He "must" apologize. Where is this big apology that Matt gave to be "allowed" to participate again? I never saw it.<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 06:19 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Worse and worse . . . put the two names together and you have the fantasy: Bryan Wilson.<br>As if!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Bryan Wilson was diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar affective disorder. The very definition of a sock puppet. Gee, I should have figured that out and not been duped. <br><br><br>

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 01:22 PM

Right. I'll state my question more clearly. In the locked thread it reads basically that "Matt apologized and promised to back off, and Bryan still hasn't apologized to the forum". Where is this apology to the forum by Matt that John refers to?<br><br>And while I am posting again, was Matt's "apology to the forum" (assuming it exists at all) a condition of getting his password back so he could post here?<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: IMinTheWind

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 03:29 PM

the clique is making noise... <br><br>

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 03:49 PM

By "clique" you mean people who give a shi[i][/i]t that people act civilly and want them to be held accountable for their actions? Yeah, that clique is alive and well. You don't belong to that clique? That's too bad. You and people like you allow uncivil people to rule the day and that is how you end up surrounded by stupidity. Thank you for casting your vote for stupid.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 05:06 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>And while I am posting again, was Matt's "apology to the forum" (assuming it exists at all) a condition of getting his password back so he could post here?<p><hr></blockquote><p>What does it matter?<br><br>Let's see what happens.<br><br>BTW, keep posting, your opinion is welcome. We need brain cells.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game
Posted by: IMinTheWind

Re: Much Ado - 06/21/08 06:58 PM

If you weren't such a head jackass, I'd think you were just an ass.<br><br>

Re: Much Ado - 06/22/08 09:54 PM

I expected someone would at least try me on my questions. Maybe a lame answer, maybe a very good one. NO answer (besides Reboot's non-answer, bless him) speaks volumes.<br><br>I am sorry but I find it all extremely lame. Changing Bryan's passwords way after the fact and then ripping on him for more "sockpuppetry" when he had little choice but to make another transparent sock puppet if he wanted to post? Trying to extract a public apology from him after all this time, so that he can be "let in?". My God is that lame. I can't help but read that thread without hearing whining children's voices, the one's you could just about kick if they don't cut it out but quick. Blech. Do I find most of Bryan's antics lame? Of course. Is this this way of handling it just as lame? Of course.<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Much Ado - 06/23/08 02:57 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I expected someone would at least try me on my questions. Maybe a lame answer, maybe a very good one. NO answer (besides Reboot's non-answer, bless him) speaks volumes.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, you asked for an explanation and you got one. I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied, but there really is not much more anyone could say is there? People who uphold standards will always be "lame". That's just how it is.<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U
Posted by: Moderator

Re: Much Ado - 06/23/08 03:08 PM

If you have a question for me, please send me a PM. I don't read every single thread here.<br><br>Bryan is being given a fresh start. Neil (the new owner) wants to start fresh and give people opportunities to start over.<br><br>So, you are right. Your thread is much ado about nothing. Move along.<br><br>[color:white]I'm also known as OSXaddict</font color=white><br>