Trying to make a decision

Posted by: Wilson

Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 11:01 AM

I haven't decided whom I'm going to vote for for president. In some ways, Obama is young and vital and McCain seems old and tired. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 11:05 AM

Wilson!!<br><br>It's not nice what McCain called his wife. The C word.<br><br>
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 11:10 AM

I'm trying to make a decision as to who you really are.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game
Posted by: garyW

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 11:50 AM

Hi Bryan! <br><br><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wuarjPnGvr0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wuarjPnGvr0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:17 PM

Where's the Kainstone Kops ?? <br><br>Question #2: WHO is this sock puppet ?<br><br><br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:27 PM

Interesting since this is the last thing you posted:<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>My random thoughts:<br><br>Unfortunate circumstances aside, good riddance to this forum. The minute it stopped being a freewheeling place to exchange ideas and turned into the moderated fiefdom of an egomaniac, I had no use for it.<br><br>The 404 error can't come fast enough. And God bless Stan Flack. <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Sure seems like you have a use for it now, eh?<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:28 PM

Bryan, that's who.<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:47 PM

I would use my real screen name, but you deleted it. I'm sure Stan would be proud. <br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:49 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I would use my real screen name, but you deleted it. I'm sure Stan would be proud.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I thought you stopped posting because you were bored of this place. I had no idea John deleted your Bryan name. Why?<br><br>***************<br><br>The 60s are over. 40 years ago. Let it go.

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:49 PM

Just as he would be proud about all of your sockpuppets and your behavior here. Don't try the "oh whoa is me I'm picked on" card. <br>And your 4 Bryan names aren't deleted. Just the password was changed.<br><br>Face it, you have yet to apologize to the forum for your behavior here and so why should you be let back until you do that?<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:51 PM

Seriously Matt...you are asking why? I mean, even you apologized for your behavior and how you were going to try to back off.<br><br>But Bryan hasn't ever done that. I can change his password and let him know to give him that opportunity, but that's his decision.<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:55 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>so why should you be let back until you do that?<p><hr></blockquote><p>If I told you how little I cared, it would be too much. <br><br>

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 12:57 PM

So then tell me, why do you continue to register new names here if you don't care? <br><br>Talk about contradictions....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 01:01 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>But Bryan hasn't ever done that. I can change his password and let him know to give him that opportunity, but that's his decision.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Seriously John .. what, you're overlord of MacMinute now? Bryan needs to kneel down and kiss your ring? What the hell is that all about? <br><br>***************<br><br>The 60s are over. 40 years ago. Let it go.

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 01:07 PM

No, I"m the Moderator here and when there is NUMEROUS complaints about the two of you harassing others here (and please, don't even try to deny it), steps have to be taken.<br><br>But I'm all for fresh starts, so when you told me that you were going to take it easy and less antagonistic and not get all riled up over this (those aren't your exact words but it's pretty close. I don't save PM's), I took you for your word.<br><br>Bryan has yet to offer that.<br><br>Neil, the new owner here, is fully supporting me. <br><br>This is my last post on this. From now on, it'll be private message since I don't like polluting the forums with stuff like this. If you or Bryan have an issue still, you know how to message me.<br><br><br><br><br><br>my photos<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 06/18/08 04:09 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Moderator

Re: Trying to make a decision - 06/18/08 01:18 PM

Locking this thread. Take it to Private Message. <br><br>If you have a problem with me, either send me a message or send Neil one. Here is his profile<br><br>[color:white]I'm also known as OSXaddict</font color=white><br>