Poll you might not wanna miss.

Posted by: zwei

Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/10/08 08:28 PM

link=o<br><br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/10/08 08:39 PM

This poll shows why Nancy Pelosi should disappear (gee I think that is happening) with her, impeachment is off the table.<br><br>No, it should never be off the table. The day after Bush leaves office, that doesn't mean it is off the table.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: keymaker

Re: Another poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 12:22 AM

The poll is biased - three answers mean 'no' and one means 'yes' so here's one that's biased the other way:<br><br><br>km<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Another poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 05:41 AM

You're right, it IS biased and biased towards impeachment. The "no" votes get split between two answers so the "yes" votes will look greater than they should. There should only be three choices: "yes," "no" and "undecided."<br><br>But, as with all online polls, it isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
Posted by: Mike

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 05:58 AM

Wow....so far 89% are for 'impeachment'!<br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 06:56 AM

I guess it's too late for impeachment now. Then we'd get.....Cheney. Uh-boy. <br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 07:18 AM

Then we'd get.....Cheney.<br><br>Yeah. Let's get him and his oil buddies for the ever rising costs of petroleum and gasoline. What really went on in that secret energy meeting?<br><br>
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 07:18 AM

Zach, zach, zach, you used to be such a good kid, now you're hanging out in joints like this. What's happened to you son?<br><br><br><br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 07:52 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Zach, zach, zach, you used to be such a good kid, now you're hanging out in joints like this. What's happened to you son?<br><p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br><br>

Re: Another poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 07:58 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The "no" votes get split...<p><hr></blockquote><p>The split is illusionary because in the end one would aggregate all the 'no' votes to produce a single number of those opposed. The bias comes in with the impression that there are several reasons for voting no and only one for voting yes. Bias is also built into the 'I don't know' option as it would be with 'undecided' because it's an automatic vote against. If you don't know if someone is guilty of an impeachable offence you should defer to those who do and to those who have the arse-widening power to work it out like Congress which means taking all the 'I can't make my mind up' options right out and leaving only a straight choice between 'yes' and 'no'. <br><br>km<br><br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 08:02 AM

Just throwing a bone between some hungry dogs to see what happens <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 08:19 AM

LOL.<br><br>I thought there was hope for the young lad, but he's crossed over.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 08:20 AM

Make sure you pull your hand back fast enough.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game

Re: Another poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 08:57 AM

For an online poll, you're way overthinking it. <br><br>

Re: Another poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 09:22 AM

Well the thinking time on that was a nanosecond job because it's obvious that the poll should reflect the only two options of 'yes' and 'no'... it just takes a little longer to type up that's all. <br><br>km<br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 11:30 AM

Heard this yesterday and I didn't know this fact, and it may have been mentioned here but I can't recall hearing it...<br><br><br>IF they start Impeachment Proceedings... Bush can Pardon NO ONE (at the end of his Term)!!<br>Keeps all those Bush-turds liable for inditement and prosecution in both federal and civil courts!<br><br>Sounds good to me !!<br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: cope

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 01:14 PM

Well, I did not pick an answer because my position was not presented: I feel Bushco are guilty of multiple impeachable offenses but do not feel that the formal process of impeachment would lead to any good result and is not worth the effort.<br><br>"History", which president Bush is so sure will exonerate him will have the final say.<br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 01:38 PM

Maybe he'll go into political exile like like one RMN. I can hope, can't I?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/11/08 01:52 PM

I agree that it wouldn't lead to any good in the sense that it would alter anything immediately, but I wonder if it would be a good precedent to have behavior like Dubya's defined as so obnoxious that it warrants impeachment.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: Mac007

Here's a poll I would like to see - 06/11/08 02:58 PM

<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Here's a poll I would like to see - 06/11/08 03:21 PM

Voted. If you look now you can guess which way <br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Poll you might not wanna miss. - 06/12/08 06:00 AM

So no criminals should be prosecuted because it doesn't do much good?...<br><br>NOT picking a fight with you, Cope... (I respect you, man)<br>If you seriously believe they committed offenses , why not prosecute... it's not a matter of vindictivenes or revenge.. it's (1) principle, (2) to tell the next Presidents you can't do that sh*t and get away with it.. (3) reclaim our Constitutional rights and (4) limit and reign in the power of the President which under Bush has come close to a dictator or at least to One Branch rules !<br>I can see multiple + effects, in addition to holding them accountable.<br><br>To me it's not a partisan response- it's a Constitutional one.<br><br>David (OFI)