OMG OMG

Posted by: yoyo52

OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:14 PM

Clinton and Obama are meeting tonight. In private.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: Lea

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:18 PM

That's scary. Will they? Should they? Oh to be a fly on that wall.<br><br>Preemptive Bad Joke: So, he still has Secret Service protection, right? <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:25 PM

Better not let the spouses meet alone. Word on the street is that Bill's a randy feller.<br><br>
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:37 PM

Yes! I wonder what they are talking about? Not but one thing to talk about is it? <br><br>

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:38 PM

Hillary probably doesn't know where Bill is right now. Lol.<br><br>

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 06:58 PM

Actually, I think Obama is asking Clinton to be hie running mate and doing so will make the Democrats instantly more unified than the Republicans. McCain has had all this time to pick his running mate and he hasn't chose one yet. Kind of makes him look like he can't make tough decisions doesn't it?<br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:06 PM

I think the issue of vetting Bill Clinton's finances and his Library donors will kill that chance of her VP nod. <br><br>My guess is she's going to play nice if she gets a few things like Healthcare reform under her control, Senate majority leader, and definitely the keynote of the Convention.<br><br>She may insist Geraldine Ferraro get a cabinet position ... <br><br>

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:08 PM

I'd like to think she's not making demands already. Hope not. <br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:14 PM

She has kept her name up for nomination at the convention and she does control a lot of delegates ... we could see Harriet Christian and a flock of her friends really give Rush the Chaos he desired. <br><br> "... and for what???! An inadequate black male??!"<br><br><br><br><br> <br> <br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:22 PM

Maybe he just forgot. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: Clark

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:34 PM

As I've said before, I hope he has a food taster.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Clark

Re: OMG OMG - 06/05/08 07:36 PM

I think at the minimum she will try to push her Healthcare package at the convention.<br><br>[color:blue]"She may insist Geraldine Ferraro get a cabinet position ..."</font color=blue><br><br>That should wrap up the veep position for her.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mac007

That's why I don't think Hillary is a good choice - 06/05/08 08:45 PM

She will just feed Rush and all the other commentators out there. We need some positive change and not more political bickering. She needs to lay low for the sake of party and the country and give both a chance to heal. She might consider working with Jimmy Carter which would improve her image considerably.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: MrB

Re: OMG OMG - 06/06/08 03:07 AM

my gawd, I hope he doesn't pick her ore even feels like he should. Surely there are better choices.<br><br>Like was said last night, VPs of late need to be tuned into the Presiednt and support him. This is not Hillary. She has her own agenda and it is not the same as Obamas.<br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: OMG OMG - 06/06/08 04:23 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> . . . VPs of late need to be tuned into the Presiednt and support him. This is not Hillary. She has her own agenda and it is not the same as Obamas.<p><hr></blockquote><p>But she has a knack for sticking by a man through thick and thin, no matter how much he disgusts her. <br><br>
Posted by: MrB

Re: OMG OMG - 06/06/08 07:43 AM

There is that.<br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: OMG OMG - 06/06/08 11:17 AM

reminds me of an old bad joke:<br><br>Know what Bill says to Hillary after sex ??<br><br><br>I'll be home soon honey ! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: carp

Re: OMG OMG - 06/06/08 09:32 PM

What I heard on the morning news was<br><br>1 - Hilary would be asking for some cash from the demo party since she is now 30 million in the hole.<br><br>2 - Hilary is not interested in a VP job - but she wants to hang around in the background,, just incase he makes a mistake,, she can pounce to take advantage.<br><br>3 - Obama does not want Hilary as a VP either but publicly wise is what voters are expecting . Keep in mind its not Hilary per say,, its the baggage she brings which is "Bill" who would always be hanging around down the hall, around the corner and where the interns hang out.<br><br>