By the way . . .

Posted by: MattMac112

By the way . . . - 05/29/08 03:20 PM

. . . I rarely watch MSDNC, but I have during the McClellan book story.<br><br>One question . . . <br><br>What the (*beep*beep*beep*) hell is (*beep*beep*beep*) the deal with (*beep*beep*beep*) all that (*beep*beep*beep*) damn BEEPING?!?!<br><br>***************<br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: By the way . . . - 05/30/08 12:35 AM

I don't know if this is being discussed in another thread, but I don't think anyone is happy with this guy. Bush supporters are angry because he is bad-mouthing the president. Bush bashers are angry because all the stuff he has "revealed" means very little now. 3 years ago? Yes maybe. Now? You just shake your head and say I told you so.<br><br>We are STILL what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: By the way . . . - 05/30/08 03:11 AM

Are you sure the beeping wasn't followed by a scrolling banner informing you of tornado watch/warning and flood watch/warning details??? <br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: By the way . . . - 05/30/08 05:42 AM

They're recording your thoughts for use as evidence at a later time. <br><br>