This picture says it all!

Posted by: Mac007

This picture says it all! - 05/26/08 03:15 PM

<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: DLC

Re: This picture says it all! - 05/26/08 06:48 PM

Yeah but they missed the photo of the "Little Engine that couldn't" <br><br>I bet she regrets that she didn't play this whole primary season differnent.<br>Had she bowed out earlier wo all the Obama attacks she might have sealed the VP slot and would be sitting pretty in 2016.<br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Mac007

According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 02:56 PM

Poor Hillary she just can't get a decent break these days. <br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 05:12 PM

Nothing new about that. The Clinton's sure are a paranoid duo. Everyone is always out to get them. I never heard of Bill Clinton before he stepped onto the national stage in '91-'92. But I'll bet back in his Arkansas days, he was saying the same things. People out to destroy him .. always .. according to Bill. <br><br>***************<br><br>

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 06:37 PM

Sadly Matt... I have to agree...<br><br>after all the dogging by Ken Starr some is understandable, but recently it's got even worse.<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 06:40 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>but recently it's got even worse.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I know! What is up with that? First a vast right wing conspiracy. Now a vast left wing conspiracy. <br><br>***************<br><br>

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 06:42 PM

By the way, Dave. I hope you enjoyed my fun-loving, Bush hating puppet: BLT. <br><br>LIES!!<br><br>ALL LIES!!<br><br><br><br>***************<br><br>

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 07:38 PM

HA! HA! HA! HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! <br>HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! <br><br>everything here was entertaining !! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: carp

Re: According to Bill it's all a conspiracy! - 05/27/08 11:13 PM

Well maybe - when Hilary first gets up in the morning she could look like a train wreck <br><br>