Adios. Sweet Amigos

Posted by: Lea

Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 10:27 AM

I think we all deserve this ~<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>LL<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: starmillway

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 11:49 AM

See ya on 'the other side' . . .<br><br>
Posted by: Clark

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 12:10 PM

Yes, thank you.<br><br>
Posted by: Clark

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 12:12 PM

But, but, but I wasn't ready to go there yet. I'm too young.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: starmillway

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 12:16 PM

Only the "Good" die young . . . <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/22/08 12:56 PM

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I wish we could have at least lasted until the Democratic Convention, let alone the General Election. Ah, anyway, let the best candidate win.<br><br>I'll be on the lookout for you guys out there in cyberworld.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: DLC

Re: Adios. Sweet Amigos - 05/23/08 04:40 AM

So where the heck is everyone going ?<br><br>I may go back to the new McC for a short time until I can decide where to hang out. I suspect I'll be at 2-3 places in the end.<br><br>ANY suggestions, folks?<br>DAMM I don't want to loose touch with all you great people... esp the Mac Babes !! <br>And all of you who I have met in person, make me even more determined to try to keep this group cohesive... (lately we've needed super glue with all the forum changes).<br><br>My Best to all... hope we can continue in another place.<br><br>David (OFI)