Hello, is there anybody out there?

Posted by: mojo_jojo

Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 06:29 PM

...zzzz. Barack is a Muslim. Hillary wears Army boots....Anyone???<br><br>
Posted by: VarmintBlubber

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 06:50 PM

LOL<br><br>Yo momma!<br><br>[color:red]_________________________</font color=red><br>[color:white]Max </font color=white><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 07:03 PM

And John McCain is a warmonger ! <br><br>and Headline News : "Bill Clinton gives up Womanizing !" <br><br><br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Clark

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 07:39 PM

Wat do you want? I am trying to sleep.<br><br><br>
Posted by: macbeemer

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 07:49 PM

I think I saw a pants suit on ebay... used...<br><br><br>The Bill of Rights doesn't grant us our rights, it merely enumerates them.
Posted by: Mac007

Looks like Obama is beating Hillary's butt! - 05/20/08 07:49 PM

Which is good cause I'm tired of the Clinton's and the Bush's. Time for someone completely new.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: macbeemer

Re: Looks like Obama is beating Hillary's butt! - 05/20/08 07:50 PM

That's a big butt. Hard to miss.<br><br><br>The Bill of Rights doesn't grant us our rights, it merely enumerates them.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Looks like Obama is beating Hillary's butt! - 05/20/08 08:45 PM

Looks like Obama is beating Hillary's butt!<br><br>That's an awful visual! <br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/20/08 10:31 PM

The good news: No. More. Redneck. Primaries.<br><br><br>The bad news: Hillary Clinton now needs 104.17% of the remaining delegates!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MicMeister

Re: Looks like Obama is beating Hillary's butt! - 05/21/08 01:57 AM

Are you having the same one as I am? Obama wielding a whip and yelling "YEAH! Who's your daddy now, b...?!" Ugh... <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 02:33 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The good news: No. More. Redneck. Primaries.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Uh, not everyone in our state is a redneck, thank you very much.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: watcher

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 04:42 AM

I don't want to step on any toes here but rednecks came into existence some 200 years before they moved to America and they didn't only move to one state. Methinks this is yet another cultural misconception.<br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 06:05 AM

hey the good news out of Kentucky is that nearly 30% of republicans who took the time to vote in the primary showed up to vote against McCain. McCain has problems in his own party when he's not even in a contested race and loses 30% of the vote.<br><br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 07:55 AM

Same here in Jo-Ja... but I do think we're outnumbered ... and out flanked, John ! <br><br>ah... che-wa-wa ! <br><br>Question: what's the distinguishing feature between rednecks and "common white trash" ? (aka trailer trash)<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 08:07 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Uh, not everyone in our state is a redneck, thank you very much.<p><hr></blockquote><p>These Appalachia primaries seem to be the source that began the obssession with nuanced polls showing exactly how many different white demographic categories can be squeezed out from "common folk" whose comments make the banjo boy from Deliverance seem like a Rhodes Scholar. Pundits have milked this one so much that Oregon's Latte Liberal white demographic are almost like second class citizens.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 01:18 PM

I didn't vote for McCain just because I didn't want to. <br><br>I was disappointed to see that Cilnton won in KY.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 01:25 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1AAMKuF81M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1AAMKuF81M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 02:47 PM

Hey, John, that means my state, PA, is in the same category . . . Pennsyltucky, as it's sometimes called. But then, if you work all of the states together that have voted for Clinton, include also Ohio and West Virginia, New Hampshire and New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Arizona and New Mexico, Texas and California. So what exactly "red neck" means in this company is hard to figure out.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 03:27 PM

Don't worry about it yoyo, the pundits will create specially for you a new niche demographic that Obama will not be able to woo in the General Election.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Hello, is there anybody out there? - 05/21/08 06:14 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Well, there you go again<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>As His Teflonness used to say.<br><br>I voted for Obama in the PA primary. I'd vote for Clinton in the general election. I'd prefer Kucinich to either one, though. <br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>