Ayatollahs reading this forum!!

Posted by: eckhard

Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 03:11 AM

<br>... and especially km2's posts.<br><br>Just last night, Iran formally entered protest with the UN Security Council against the nuclear threat expressed by Hillary Clinton a few weeks ago. It seems that km2's suggestion this threat might even justify a preemptive Iranian strike may have been taken seriously in Teheran.<br><br>Of course, knowing how evil the HillBilly gang really is, the whole thing could be a ruse to raise Hillary's patriotism rating vis-a-vis McCain's Bomb-Iran jingle. Obama is so low on the patriotism scale now, he doesn't even rate a tiny blimp.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 10:23 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Obama is so low on the patriotism scale now, he doesn't even rate a tiny blimp.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Do you have a poll link for that or are you just making things up for interesting conversation?<br><br>Willingness to begin a nuclear attack on Iran is a gauge of patriotism, really? Obama stated he would attack on actionable intelligence pin-pointing bin Laden within Pakistan's borders ... funny how at that suggestion patriotism was never attributed to him but 'recklessness' was.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 11:23 AM

<br>[color:blue].....are you just making things up for interesting conversation?</font color=blue><br><br><br>..... nah, just to yank your Obama neck-tie a little ;)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 01:21 PM

There's a really bad, politically incorrect joke there somewhere. <br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 02:38 PM

I missed the part where Iran became an ally. And I use that term loosely. <br><br><br>
Posted by: keymaker

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:20 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I missed the part where Iran became an ally.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yeah, that was strange wasn't it... I think it was a gradual thing as people slowly began to realise that, hey, maybe the'yre not so bad after all because they haven't even attacked anyone yet and, yes, maybe they're offering comfort and support to the oppressed but, hey, that's what we're supposed to believe in as well.<br><br>km<br><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:32 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I missed the part where Iran became an ally.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Can you explain exactly what you're talking about? Because Obama stated we need to have diplomatic relations with Iran ... we talk to our enemies through a position of strength ... does that somehow turn us French or something?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:35 PM

Well, turning one's "enemies" into allies would be preferable to invasions.<br><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:43 PM

...unless you're pandering for votes from the "Nuke Iran" boneheads in Indiana.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:48 PM

I've never understood the nuke 'em mentality. If anyone did that, then every country downwind would be pissed. <br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 04:57 PM

Um. Pakistan is an ally and Iran is not. <br><br>
Posted by: Mac007

Iran not so bad? - 05/01/08 05:56 PM

"maybe the'yre not so bad after all because they haven't even attacked anyone yet" <br><br>You forgot to mention the possibility they're attacking indirectly through third parties like Al-Qaeda. You also forgot to mention how they persecute all those in their own borders who voice opposition to the current regime's rule.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 07:13 PM

<br>or Exchanging Promises for AIPAC Contributions.<br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>

Re: Ayatollahs reading this forum!! - 05/01/08 07:47 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Um. Pakistan is an ally and Iran is not. <p><hr></blockquote><p>Obama specifically said he would coordinate his strike with the Pakistani officials .... even though Pakistan has been quite the ally in capturing bin Laden within their borders. Having a constructive diplomatic relationship with Iran really wouldn't be as fun for McCain and Hill as nuclear obliteration ... and probably is way too adult too even mention when pandering for votes.<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Iran not so bad? - 05/01/08 10:48 PM

[color:blue]You forgot to mention the possibility they're attacking indirectly through third parties like Al-Qaeda. You also forgot to mention how they persecute all those in their own borders...</font color=blue><br><br>Oh sorry, I couldn't find any reliable information about those matters so I assumed them to be western propaganda. Got any links? Of course I've often posted about how those who assist third parties resisting occupation and other let's say 'improprieties' are acting perfectly properly so maybe you had that kind of situation in mind?<br><br>km<br><br>

and that means what?? - 05/02/08 06:04 AM

<br>[color:blue]...... does that somehow turn us French or something?</font color=blue><br><br>... Yeah, a friend of Liberty Fries!!!<br>Nice to know that bigotry is alive and well among Obama-Fans. What, by the way, would be "something"?<br><br><br><br><br><br>

you've GOTTA learn your Muslims!! - 05/02/08 06:24 AM

<br>[color:blue] You forgot to mention the possibility they're attacking indirectly through third parties like Al-Qaeda.</font color=blue><br><br>How long has it been since 9-11? <br>And some people STILL don't know that AlQaeda are Sunni, in other words, your dear friends from Saudi Arabia.<br>But what the heck... if you can start a war on weapons, which weren't there, what's to stop you from another based on non-existent connection?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: you've GOTTA learn your Muslims!! - 05/02/08 06:36 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>if you can start a war on weapons, which weren't there, what's to stop you from another based on non-existent connection?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well. they may not have time if they want to install that European defensive shield against that attack that's never going to happen. <br><br>km<br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: and that means what?? - 05/02/08 07:40 AM

you and gary are sure missing each other's sarcasm. <br><br>he is actually making fun of people who got their knickers in a bunch over anything French. <br><br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: and that means what?? - 05/02/08 07:59 AM

I guess even italicizing the word wasn't a hint for him. Anyway, he got to call me a Bigot Obama Supporter ... so we get the "unpatriotic" and "bigot" in one thread so far.<br><br><br><br>

Re: and that means what?? - 05/02/08 09:48 AM

<br><br>... and don't forget "something" ;)<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: and that means what?? - 05/02/08 11:25 AM

"Old Europe" of course! <br><br>