Obama....Getting some key endorsements

Posted by: Clark

Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 06:15 AM

Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar endorsed Obama on Monday. <br>The interesting thing about this is Obama now holds a 13-11 edge over Clinton among their Democratic Senate colleagues.<br>I guess the people who work with Obama and Clinton like Obama best.<br><br>Former Indiana Rep. Lee Hamilton is expected to endorse Obama today.<br>Hamilton was vice-chairman on the panel that investigated the 9/11 attacks.<br>This should boost Obama’s national security standing.<br><br>Has anybody noticed that Obama keeps getting a couple more endorsements each week to add to his list.<br>Last week Obama was ahead of Clinton 1,622 to 1,485.<br>Today Obama is ahead of Clinton by a count of 1,626 to 1,486.<br><br>By the way, Clinton’s lead over Obama in Pennsylvania has shrunk to just 5 percentage points, 47% to 42%.<br>If Clinton is to have any chance of beating Obama, she has to whip him soundly in PA.<br>So far, it doesn’t look likely.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 06:46 AM

"If Clinton is to have any chance of beating Obama, she has to whip him soundly in PA."<br><br>Most say she needs at least a 60-40% split to make aany significant gain, ...maybe a little more.<br><br>I hope it's split 50-50% or O wins slightly and she sees the handwriting on the proverbial wall.<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 07:44 AM

[color:blue]"I hope it's split 50-50% or O wins slightly and she sees the handwriting on the proverbial wall"</font color=blue><br><br>Yes, if that happens, it's over with. Even her underhanded tactics won't help her.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mac007

I like Conan's viewpoint - 04/02/08 04:09 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oo9buo9Mtos&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oo9buo9Mtos&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object><br><br>Yeah, I hope Obama crush's Hillary and we get to hear the lamentation of Bill. <br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."

Re: I like Conan's viewpoint - 04/02/08 05:34 PM

Yeah I nominate Arnold as Natl Security Advisor... or Sect of Defense. <br><br>David (OFI)

Re: I like Conan's viewpoint - 04/02/08 07:23 PM

No, the President may not hear him correctly and start another war.<br><br><br>

Re: I like Conan's viewpoint - 04/02/08 08:00 PM

Ha ha... I understand your concern, but....<br><br>Obama is 1000 X more articulate than the current bozo !!<br><br>"fool me once.... er .. er .. and I can't get fooled again!" <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Lea

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 08:04 PM

<br><br><br><br>Wake me when it's over. (I'm the one on the left.)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 08:08 PM

It's going to be a long haul so at least you are comfortable.<br><br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 08:47 PM

Yes, I finally am. I'm over it, and it feels a whole lot better. Sleeping dogs and such . . . shrug, whatcha gonna do?<br><br>Although it's still hard to ignore that little voice I keep hearing ~ "If you can't beat 'em, annoy the living' hell out of 'em." <br><br><br>Stay tuned . . . . ??<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/02/08 08:49 PM

[color:blue]"If you can't beat 'em, annoy the living' hell out of 'em."</font color=blue><br><br>Whatever floats your boat <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 05:27 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I'm the one on the left.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>Well, duh. <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 05:30 AM

Lea meant left dog, not left nut.<br><br><br><br><br>At least I think she did. <br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 05:35 AM

ROFLMAO !!!! <br><br><br>Touche'<br><br><br>Gawd that's funny !!!<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 05:53 AM

Please don't encourage him.<br><br><br>
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: I like Conan's viewpoint - 04/03/08 06:22 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>No, the President may not hear him correctly and start another war.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>That's okay because the war will simply be Arnold and an M-60 wiping out 10000 of the bad guys. :)<br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!®<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by SgtBaxter on 04/03/08 01:52 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 06:32 AM

Nuts. And here I thought I could dodge the ball jokes by pointing out the obvious.<br><br><br><br>(Actually, I did go through some gender confusion awhile back, but that was carp's fault, not mine. )<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 06:35 AM

In order to not be taken seriously I am thinking of using this pic in my sig when I am grumpy.<br><br>Whattaya think?<br><br><br><br>Needs a little cleaning up around the, around the, edges, but I need to get some things done so I can have lunch with FSM.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by polymerase on 04/03/08 09:37 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 07:01 AM

If I may suggest ~<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>(Edit: Too late . . . )<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lea on 04/03/08 10:22 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 07:28 AM

That looks like dog nuts. Gross. <br><br>

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 09:32 AM

DLC, I hope you're happy.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mac007

With Arnold we don't need no stinken army - 04/03/08 04:24 PM

Watch out bad guys, Arnold's in town!<br><object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pxc1CPu9bqI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pxc1CPu9bqI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object><br><br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."

Re: Obama....Getting some key endorsements - 04/03/08 06:35 PM

I'm not happy !!!<br><br><br>I'm elated !! that's so funny !!<br><br>Hey I iddn't post the dog photos nor make the remark about the left nut!<br><br>BUT.....<br>All of you are hilarious... (and damm witty). <br><br>David (OFI)