OK, who gave Michelle my number?

Posted by: Lea

OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/22/08 03:09 PM

She just called. I tried, I really did try to explain to her why I wouldn't support her husband, but she wouldn't listen. In fact, she wouldn't let me get a word in edge wise. I wanted to reason with her, but it was a one-sided conversation, so I finally hung up. Pretty rude, if you ask me.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/22/08 03:13 PM

Michelle whO?<br><br>I was going to threaten to discipline you for un-lanovami-sanctioned O threads, but then I realized if she feels she can call you up at home whenever she feels like it, you should feel free to practice the same etiquette here.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: Topper

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/22/08 03:16 PM

[color:blue]"Pretty rude, if you ask me"</font color=blue><br><br>What, the part of you not supporting her husband? <br><br><br>

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/22/08 04:25 PM

Man, the top 5 posts (on my screen anyway) are O posts. Oh wait, one O is for Oscar. Guess I'll let it slide this time....<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/22/08 08:29 PM

Five when I looked...<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 01:01 AM

Too bad you're not Hispanic (or maybe you are), you could have these guys call you up. They're pretty entertaining.<br><br><object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fd-MVU4vtU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fd-MVU4vtU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object><br><br><br>

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 01:14 AM

I just read in the paper that Obama took the Democrats Abroad vote with something like 65 to 35 percent of voters. It also said that in Japan he got 79.3 percent. I don't know why Americans in Japan were more skewed towards Barrack.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 05:20 AM

[color:blue]"I just read in the paper that Obama took the Democrats Abroad vote with something like 65 to 35 percent of voters"</font color=blue><br><br>He's been whipping Hillary like that in the US also at least for the last 10 contests. <br>Wisconsin: Obama 58%, Clinton 41%<br>Maryland: Obama 60%, Clinton 37%<br>District of Columbia: Obama 75%, Clinton 24%<br>Hawaii: Obama 76%, Clinton 24%<br>Washington: Obama 68%, Clinton 31%<br>Maine: Obama 59%, Clinton 40%<br>Kansas: Obama 74%, Clinton 26%<br>Louisiana: Obama 57%, Clinton 36%<br>Nebraska: Obama 68%, Clinton 32%<br><br>Hillary who?<br><br>[color:blue]"I don't know why Americans in Japan were more skewed towards Barrack"</font color=blue><br><br>It's the Zen air. Makes them more intuitive. They know Clinton is a phony.<br>I believe she is mentioned in the Praj˝&#257;p&#257;ramit&#257; H&#7771;daya S&#363;tra as the anti-Buddha.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 06:38 AM

I'm not, but I love Mariaci, I've heard the music all my life, so I can relate. I can't relate to Michelle. Do you think she'll try to contact me again? This is so awkward. At least she doesn't send me PMs.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 06:56 AM

Mitt Romney called our house twice, so it's possible she'll bug you again. though, i was flattered and then voted for Mitt. you could do the same. vote for Michelle! <br><br>

Re: OK, who gave Michelle my number? - 02/23/08 07:15 AM

Why? She hasn't folded my laundry or given me a balloon.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>