Michelle Obama 2.0

Posted by: lanovami

Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 08:02 PM

OK, I leave for a while and my little question and answer session with ichi disappears like it never happened. Is something afoot; rotten in Denmark? Will this post also disappear? I even hit my go back button on my browser and it tells me the posts made there no longer exist.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 08:27 PM

Can't imagine why it'd disappear. Could it be that the thread started deleted the initial post?<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 08:52 PM

I took up where you left off, but then what happened? I gotta quit with that Over and Out stuff. I miss a lot doing that.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 09:50 PM

The thread that ichi posted with the link.....I didn't click it because i had moved down and was reading Leas post where she mentioned a pm being posted, so when I went back to click his link....it said it was deleted by the moderator.....then whoosh the whole thread was gone.... strange<br> <br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 09:58 PM

I can't recall anyone on any forum having such issues with the forum's layout preferences, although he seems to really like the edit/delete option ... feel free to throw one of these into ichi's threads at any time. <br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 10:19 PM

[censored] stuff. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/21/08 11:19 PM

Finally, an Obama post that is not about Obama. It had to happen.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: FSM

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 04:45 AM

fwiw, ichi has been banned as well.<br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 04:49 AM

yep, he was, apparently. I didn't know if it was my place to bring it up. But there it is.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 04:51 AM

How you know he was banned? Doesn't say so on his profile.<br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 04:53 AM

He pmed me, and I assume he pmed Sean and lanovami<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 04:56 AM

Ok, silly question..... how do y'all know that he was banned<br>is there a tell somewhere ?<br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:01 AM

Well, yes, because he PMed me, but also his Status/Title has disappeared. Anyway, what's done is done.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:03 AM

Got cha..... Thanks <br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:17 AM

How can you be banned AND PM people?<br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:22 AM

He assumed a new identity for that purpose.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:23 AM

If he posts under his new identity, how will we know it's him? <br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:34 AM

Yeah, if he did start posting under a new name, his style would be hard to mistake, no doubt.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:50 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>how will we know it's him?<p><hr></blockquote><p> <br>The smoke in the soapbox will smell different <br>and you'll have a strong urge to raid the fridge.....<br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 05:53 AM

"The smoke in the soapbox will smell different"<br><br>It already does<br><br>"and you'll have a strong urge to raid the fridge....."<br><br>and I do<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 06:24 AM

Belated LOL<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 06:32 AM

[censored].<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 06:33 AM

hmmm now you've got me wondering...<br>There was also a thread by bryan that had suddenly gone missing...<br><br>I assumed it was either one of his famous "Fly-Bys" <br><br><br>or perhaps a sUck puppet that dint get by the Mod <br><br>(...a fRigment of our imagination?)<br>so I wasn't sure just who'd have deleted it ...or Why... <br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 06:36 AM

Gee, and I didn't get one. I'm hurt.<br><br>OK, not really, but this is a weird way to start the morning. I gotta get in here earlier.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 06:46 AM

I'm not sure what the stuff he posted, which he copied on the PM, was all about. We're all familiar with the confusion that sometimes curls around the smoke. But it seemed really inoffensive stuff--again, what I saw on the PM. Not worth banning someone, IMHO.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 07:04 AM

If he really is banned, it's not a leap to figure it was more than the stupid link. If he'd just send me a PM, too, maybe I'd know more.<br><br>Sorry, I know this isn't funny. So not to change the subject, but I always thought the word "banned" sounds weird. It's a forum, not a religion (most of the time, anyway ).<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 07:48 AM

I always think about the mall when I hear the word "banned." (I had a lot of friends with experience in that regard.) Are you thinking of "shunned"? I propose we start using "shunned."<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 08:10 AM

That sounds religious, too. I vote for 'kicked out." <br><br>I used to manage clubs and if somebody was a serious repeat trouble maker, we could legally keep their sorry asses outta the place. We kept a list posted in the waitress station and behind the bar, it was called a No Tresspass list. It was a legal thing, clubs are private property and subject to state liquor license regulations.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Michelle Obama 2.0 - 02/22/08 09:14 AM

No trespassing, warning, back off . Yep not paying attention to that no matter how you do the math usually equals sooner or later<br><br><br>