Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . .

Posted by: MattMac112

Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . . - 02/21/08 06:03 PM

Three Democrat senators flying in a helicopter ... make an emergency landing ... <br><br>***********************<br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/21/08 06:06 PM

Ummm...one was a Republican. What's your point?<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mike

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/21/08 06:06 PM

Uhhhhh, Hagel is a Republican.<br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/21/08 08:01 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Uhhhhh, Hagel is a Republican.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Like I said, three Democrat Senators .. <br><br>***********************<br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/21/08 10:02 PM

That's fine. We'll take Hagel off your hands... but you have to take Lieberman in exchange! <br><br>I'd say we get the better deal. <br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/22/08 05:38 AM

<br><br>[color:white]. . . . . </font color=white><br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>
Posted by: electricron

Re: Ok, ok .. Stop me if you've heard this one . . - 02/22/08 08:08 AM

STOP!<br><br>You forgot to mention it was a snow storm causing the helicopter to land. It was not an emergency landing. Helicopter and planes often change routes or land to avoid storms. Was this so abnormal to make all the news wires?<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: keymaker

alright stop right there - I've heard it... - 02/22/08 09:39 AM

There have been quite a few of these chopper incidents in Afghanistan and one can only express relief that this one turned out alright... I wouldn't necessarily agree that the American troops were terrific "as always" because there have been too many, let's just say, "unfortunate incidents" over there but we would all be terrific if we got right out of there on the back of a negotiated settlement.<br><br>km<br><br>