You're either with us or against us...

Posted by: mojo_jojo

You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 03:49 PM

...Senator Hillary Clinton. Good for her. How did we miss this seven years ago?<br><br><object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbYGYiGjpUs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbYGYiGjpUs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object><br><br>
Posted by: globalrolf

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 03:51 PM

Wow, Hillary for president! <br><br>GBR (OFI)
Posted by: lanovami

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 03:51 PM

Yeah, it's pretty sad when you have to have sound bites of Hillary sounding like GW to put her in a bad light. And it does, I'll admit that. So I guess she's your (wo)man then, huh? <br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: polymerase

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 04:50 PM

I would love to be able to find eight second sound bites of a ton of people two days after the Towers fell. Hillary would sound like a very cool and collected individual in comparison.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 05:07 PM

Well, I agree. I'm with us minus fighting in other countries over it. I'll fight over here for it but not everywhere else. <br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 05:14 PM

Where is the disagreement that Sen. Clinton has not always been hawkish? <br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 08:21 PM

(1) I don't like it...but<br>(2) she was in the "heat" of the moment 9/13/2001...<br>(3) she was talking about OBL and terrorists, not Saddam Hussein (the fabricated war)<br>(4) she was exactly like 90% of the rest of the citizens... she wanted swift justice.<br>(5) how was this different form Bush or the rest of the GOP, I thought you liked that tough talk.<br>(6) she won't be the nominee anyway, who cares? !! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Lea

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/02/08 11:18 PM

No. 6 is my favorite.<br><br> 'Nite, y'all.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: keymaker

Re: You're either with us or against us... - 02/03/08 12:10 AM

Well we're basically against any nation supporting state terrorism and, no, we're not going to pay a price.<br><br>km<br><br>