Scooter Scooter

Posted by: yoyo52

Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 03:28 PM

Hooray for law and order!!<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 03:30 PM

Damn. I need to type faster. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 04:21 PM

Hey when your approval is between 27 and 29%, a few more points won't hurt <br><br>ask Nixon <br><br>oh wait we can't ! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 05:50 PM

He's aiming for ZERO! It's a round number.<br><br>I wasn't here.<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 06:01 PM

<br><br>(Shhhhhh. We won't tell anybody.) <br><br><br>Anyway, my Monday just got a whole lot better. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/02/07 06:42 PM

What???<br><br>Muurrrdocch, he's back!<br><br>Oh, you're gonna get it this time Bozo. He's gonna lock this thread, unlock and move it around so fast your computer-generated head is gonna spin like a top! Then he'll blow this baby into cyberspace smithereens. It won't just be like you weren't here, it will be like you never existed! <br><br><br>------<br>"Take that some place else."

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 08:07 AM

So here's my theory about why the decider decided to do this now. I know, I know . . . the standard reason is that Scooter had exhausted legal appeals and was about to go into the hoosegow. But the real reason the decider decided to do it now is obvious: Jon Stewart is on vacation this week and next. <br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 08:45 AM

<[censored]'believable.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 09:13 AM

"Jon Stewart is on vacation this week and next. "<br><br>yes and Bill Maher won't be back on HBO until late August !!<br><br>By Jove you've hit it !!<br><br>I can't wait for Olberman's next commentary !! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 09:29 AM

LOVE "the JailBird Singing in the Cage" allusion<br><br>[sorry Ms. Bird] <br><br>and I missed the Morning's 'SnowFlurry'<br>Damn! <br>I bet it woulda' made Fred Astaire proud.<br><br>Wadda' Suprise!<br><br>The Bush/Cheney Back-Pocket JUDITIARY Dept. <br>put their greasy little heads together and figuered <br>out how to reword the word "PARDON" to "COMMUTE" <br>just to spring the turd that covered "DICK'S" ARSE, <br>but they'll "force him" to pay a $250,000.00 Fine<br>...supplied by the DICK from our stolen Tax Dollars.<br><br><br><span style="color: #08fc08">W</span><span style="color: #0ff408">E</span><span style="color: #17ed08">L</span><span style="color: #1fe608">L</span><span style="color: #27df08">!</span><span style="color: #2fd708"> </span><span style="color: #37d008">W</span><span style="color: #3fc908">a</span><span style="color: #46c208">d</span><span style="color: #4eba08">d</span><span style="color: #56b308">i</span><span style="color: #5eac08">y</span><span style="color: #66a508">a</span><span style="color: #6e9e08">n</span><span style="color: #769608">o</span><span style="color: #7e8f08">?</span><span style="color: #858808"> </span><span style="color: #8d8108">X</span><span style="color: #957908">-</span><span style="color: #9d7208">M</span><span style="color: #a56b08">A</span><span style="color: #ad6408">S</span><span style="color: #b55d08"> </span><span style="color: #bd5508">i</span><span style="color: #c44e08">n</span><span style="color: #cc4708"> </span><span style="color: #d44008">J</span><span style="color: #dc3808">U</span><span style="color: #e43108">L</span><span style="color: #ec2a08">Y</span><span style="color: #f42308">!</span><br><br>[color:white].</font color=white><br><br><br>[color:white].</font color=white><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 10:44 AM

What was that sound?<br><br><br> Bush won't rule out Libby pardon<br><br>[color:blue] "As to the future, I rule nothing in and nothing out," the president said a day after commuting Libby's 2 1/2-year prison term in the CIA leak case.</font color=blue><br><br><br>Oh. Just the other shoe dropping.<br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 01:13 PM

Sleaze bag <br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 03:10 PM

There was absolutely no religious reference in my post. Of course, the worship of GW is a religion in and of itself.<br><br>I wasn't here.<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 04:37 PM

What I think is a hoot is the righties excuses for Libby...<br><br> "no crime was committed".... 5 counts of purgery and obstruction of justice isn't a crime? Try lying to an IRS agent !<br>...furthermore "purgery" sure was a high crime when Clinton did it !! <br><br>..." Plame was only a desk jockey!' <br>ah at the trial it was established she WAS a covert agent and the "dummy company ' she supposedly worked for WAS gathering intelligence data on WMDs..<br><br>Bush Sr once spoke of the severity of compromising our intelligence community.. guess his little BRAT and friends weren't listening !! <br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/03/07 08:12 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>5 counts of purgery and obstruction of justice<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>As I understand it, you do the purging when you have an obstruction.<br><br><br>Wait for it . . . wait for it.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iPirate

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 03:09 AM

Paris Hilton spent more time in the slammer than this guy.<br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 05:49 AM

US Code Title 50 Chapter 15 Subchapter IV<br><br>Lays out the penalties for outing a covert agent. Section 426 contains the definitions used under the law:<br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>(4) The term “covert agent” means— <br>(A) a present or retired officer or employee of an intelligence agency or a present or retired member of the Armed Forces assigned to duty with an intelligence agency— <br>(i) whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information, and <br>(ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States;<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>So for legal purposes VP doesn't fall into this category. There isn't much for a judge to question here, sure the intelligence agency considered her to be covert, but the letter of the law doesn't allow for a person in her position to have her covertness to be protected by the law.<br><br>Now maybe the legislation needs to modify the definition to include covert agents within the US borders. But until that time outing a covert desk jockey is not illegal.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 07/04/07 08:51 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 08:16 AM

Plame did have a legit, covert position within the CIA. And folks will argue no she didn't/yes she did till kingdom come. But consider ~ this whole Scooter thing came down because of . . . ? Joe Wilson. His Niger report was one of many holes in the wall of lies built by the Administration in its run up to invading Iraq. <br><br>If, like all the neocons would have had us believe back when we just might have, that Wilson was wrong, why couldn't they simply prove it? Why didn't they back up their beliefs with facts? Wilson had his ducks in a row. Those ducks were easy targets if he was so very wrong. Well, discounting Cheney's aim ~ I know, cheap shot.<br><br>Instead this latest pile that Bush has stepped into all started with the outing of Valerie Plame. And nobody, not a single person has come up with any good reason for discrediting Wilson's wife, via Scooter. <br><br>It doesn't make much sense. And, really, it's just so . . . high school. It's lunacy like this that makes me believe the neocon crowd is more a collection of dangerous idiots than any kind of outfit with real, workable policies. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 10:42 AM

It's lunacy like this that makes me believe the neocon crowd is more a collection of dangerous idiots than any kind of outfit with real, workable policies.<br><br>And they are giving serious thought to Newt running for president? Think GW with a brain. Real scary! <br><br>(I wasn't here.) <br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 11:46 AM

Well no matter what the statute says, IT WAS ESTABLISHED during the hearings she was covert, so she MUST have fit some criteria... maybe some that wasn't made public... ie like everything the Bush Admin has done .... was kept in secret !<br><br>the right-wing Neocon zombats can say that til the cows come home, but it was established LEGALLY she was... just cause she wasn't overseas doesn't mean she wasn't "under cover".<br><br>and even if she wasn't, LYING under oath is a felony... Clinton proved that... <br><br>so it's OK for Libby... what a 2 faced system!!<br><br>This is why the GOP is sinking... people are finally seeing their hypocrisy !!<br>(example: look at Rudy.. for choice, NO against it, ... for gun control.. NO against it... for gay rights.. NO against it... ... yep "swinging door" Rudy !! )<br><br>Let Newt run... only idiots would vote for that slime bag. He has so much baggage, Delta charges him quintuple fares !! <br><br><br><br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 12:23 PM

sure she fit this part of the statute....<br>"whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information"<br><br>Trouble is for the legal statute to take effect there's that pesky AND working outside of the US or worked outside of the US in the last 5 years .<br><br>And it's the pesky AND that makes it not a crime - schoolyard games - sure, but technically not illegal, until/unless the legislature change it.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 12:26 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>LYING under oath is a felony... Clinton proved that... <br><br>so it's OK for Libby... what a 2 faced system!!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Yup, and you have that pesky presidential pardon thing, in your constitution. Bush ain't used it much - unlike Clinton who seemed to be selling them on ebay!! So currently Libby's status is guilty of a crime and not going to jail - because Bush is the commuter guy.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 12:53 PM

What you need to do is to <br>present the word of mouth from her FELLOW AGENTS<br>Many of whom have chosen to leave the CIA following what <br>they consider to be a bald-faced lie to discredit one of their own.<br><br>The Documents ARE Out there. <br>I'd posted them at the time as far back as MacLiberals, in spite<br>of all the snide "tin-foil" cracks that some enjoy tossing around.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 01:38 PM

Please, don't miss my point ~ nobody would even know her name if her husband hadn't pissed off the current administration.<br><br>It's just that simple.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 02:03 PM

Out of curiosity, what follows that semicolon? Where there's an "A" there must be a "B"--what does the "B" add to the definition?<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 02:07 PM

Never mind---found the "B" and the "C":<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>(B) a United States citizen whose intelligence relationship to the United States is classified information, and—<br>(i) who resides and acts outside the United States as an agent of, or informant or source of operational assistance to, an intelligence agency, or<br>(ii) who is at the time of the disclosure acting as an agent of, or informant to, the foreign counterintelligence or foreign counterterrorism components of the Federal Bureau of Investigation; or<br>(C) an individual, other than a United States citizen, whose past or present intelligence relationship to the United States is classified information and who is a present or former agent of, or a present or former informant or source of operational assistance to, an intelligence agency.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Here we have an "or" instead of an "and."<br><br>edit: I don't know that Plame was collaborating with the FBI, of course. But then there's this little jewel that asserts Plame was indeed traveling overseas all the time in her capacity as covert agent: [color:blue]In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.</font color=blue>. That's from an MSNBC story about Fitzgerald's judgment concerning Plame's status, which you can read here. Not so easy, I guess.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 07/04/07 05:12 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Ray McGovern - 07/04/07 02:50 PM

Sorry I've had my back to the wall tday<br>but here's one of the CIA Personal w/Credentials<br><br>Ray McGovern (Ray McGovern), a member of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) <br>for 27 years, "served as the All Intelligence Agent during the Ronald Reagan admin-<br>istration. He was responsible for briefing the President, the Vice President, the Joint <br>Chiefs of Staff, the Cabinet and National Security Advisor. He's now part of a group of <br>former intelligence agents who are so dismayed with the intelligence used to support<br> going to war against Iraq that they formed a group called <br>Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity or VIPS."<br><br>...as well as some other issues he's been speaking<br>out against over the past 3 years:<br> <br> http://www.antiwar.com/mcgovern/<br> http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/062603B.shtml<br> http://www.motherjones.com/news/qa/2004/03/03_400.html<br><br>if you have the time, others can be linked from him<br>and linked through Joe Wilson case itself, and those<br>who've corroborated Valerie's service & credentials.<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 03:56 PM

B - US Citizen not an officer in the intelligence community<br>C - Non US citizen.<br><br>Neither of which VP falls under. However, this new filling by Fitzgerald could now cause VP to fall under the definition of A. Though I've not followed the case in recent months, at the time of Scooter's conviction there was no presentation of evidence that she was out of the US and therefore only covered by part A sub i. I would assume with his new filling of proof that she is also a Part A sub ii - and therefore by definition of protection a "Covert Agent" under the law, that more prosecutions will occur. Armitage, Rove and Fleischer - oh sorry scratch the last one, he testified under immunity.<br><br><br>Though this "has within the last five years served outside" is what makes US law so interesting - as WJC said: it depends on what the meaning of "is" is. There'll be legal discussion on does served mean stationed long term, or does served mean fly out of the country on business a few times. Be interesting to know if there's legal presidence set on such a question or not.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 07/04/07 07:04 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 04:11 PM

B reads as follows: "United States citizen whose intelligence relationship to the United States is classified information." Plame is presumably a US citizen and up to the point that her intelligence relationship to the US was provulgated by the VP's office, it was indeed classified.<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 07:08 PM

However I think that "(A) a present or retired officer or employee of an intelligence agency" takes presidence over (B). At least I assume the sequence is significant in the statute.<br><br>Also this entire statute appears to be a Thou shalt not divulge the identity of an intelligence agent who is in a foreign country and thus their outing could lead directly to their death. Whoever created this law obviously did not consider that outing a covert agent who is based domestically to be an issue - I guess they thought that the US could protect their own at home. Either way, it wouldn't take much to push through an amendment to close this seeming loophole.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 07/04/07 10:12 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 07:16 PM

Well most Presidents do 90% of their pardoning in the last few weeks of their term, so lets see what Bush does in the end. <br><br>I agree- I didn't like many of Clinton's either, Llewelyn... many stunk.<br><br>BUT I'll call him on them , most Bush supporters give GW a "pass" when he acts inappropriately... at least I'm consistent !<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 08:05 PM

As I read the passage, it sets out to define what the term "covert agent" means for the purposes of the statute. As with any definition, there are different significations attached to the phrase, but none of them excludes the others. If someone fits the definition, whether A, B, or C, s/he is a "covert agent."<br><br>edit: I think it's kinda funny that we don't know for certain whether or when Plame was overseas, presumably because that would be a breach of the secrecy surrounding covert operations. Ain't that a hoot? <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 07/04/07 11:06 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 08:18 PM

As I understood it at the time:<br><br>Valarie was working in a company that itself was a cover company, that served as a sub-<br>division of covert operations both here & overseas. The issue was that in her covert <br>capacity, her "front" was that of a DESK JOKEY for a legitimate firm who's subcontractors <br>came and went to various countries.<br><br>The REAL Company (The Division of the CIA for which she worked) was assigned the mission<br>of Tracking & Monitoring Nuclear Material, Nuclear Weapons, & Weapons of Mass Destruction.<br>(TA DA! That was what this was all about... remember? Cheney making the case for war,<br>The CIA sending the Former Ambassador To Niger TO NIGER to check out the claims about<br>"The YELLOW CAKE URANIUM" SUPPOSEDLY Sold to SoDam Insane?)<br><br>The issue then became for CHENEY to DISCREDIT Former Amb. Wilson that had openly<br>disclosed that the EVIDENCE Used to take us to WAR was BOGUS! He did so by trying to<br>discredit the mission itself as a wife sending her tattle tale hubby to check something out.<br><br>ACTUALLY, They were BOTH Working in an OFFICIAL CAPACITY... The CIA whose JOB it WAS<br>To CHECK ON NUCLEAR MATERIAL Sent a person INTIMATELY INVOLVED with that country<br>(The Former Ambassador To Niger) which came back reporting that the Documents had<br>been forgeries ...so on & so forth....<br><br>So this is where the whole thing gets REALLY UGLY...<br><br>The problem was that outting Ms Wilson/Plame made the entire house of cards collapse<br>because all the companies in all the countries that had dealings with the cover company<br>became fully exposed, once it became widely known that it was in all actuality a front for <br>the CIA that was using the company to gain access to sensitive information worldwide.<br><br>Which is why the CIA were so upset when Cheney screwed the pooch (In many person's<br>estimation Quite INTENTIONALLY) to get rid of the entire subdivision who's specific mission<br>it had been since it's creation following WWII to track & Monitor Nuclear Weapons and<br>Weapons of Mass Destruction.<--- now does it make sense why they wanted that division<br>put in such peril that it HAD to be shut down? AND INDEED WAS, since it had been both<br>exposed & therefore rendered useless, AND every agent (and chain of agents... and all their<br>former contacts were now in mortal danger for their very lives..<br><br>OK, Now, with that in mind... IF it were to someone's advantage to INTENTIONALLY keep<br>the state of war going, by perpetually using alarms & fear to maintain control of our<br>populous, what better way to do it than to have no one in a position to refute your claims<br>(which is TA-DA! what Valerie & Joe Wilson had indeed done, with respect to the BOGUS<br>Claim about the So-Called YELLOW CAKE URANIUM SHIPMENT TO IRAQ?)<br><br>Get it? Got it? GOOD!<br><br>Now, why you should CONTINUE to GaS, is because WE--- You & Me & EVERYONE ELSE<br>in the WORLD has been SINCE the Outting Put at mortal risk of their very lives, since<br>THERE'S NOW NO ONE WATCHING THE STORE!!! The CIA Cover Company was Destroyed.<br><br>The Only ones who now know which walnut shell the little green pea is under <br><br>~~~ ARE BUSH'S CRONIES! ~~~<br><br>...and at the moment... they're about to push us into the NEXT WAR over TA DA!<br><br>"NUCULAR" WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION! <br><br>FUKKIN PERFECT! <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/04/07 09:10 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I agree- I didn't like many of Clinton's either<p><hr></blockquote><p>I don't like any of them. This is the most ridiculous power given to an office that already has way too much, IMO. Its not a check-and-balance, its a complete disregard of the judicial branch by the whims of ONE elected official. It just begs for corruption.<br><br><br>------<br>"Take that some place else."

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 03:54 AM

<br>It went from being "Checks & Balances" to being a "Blank Cheque"? <br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 04:00 AM

Well I'm guessing Bush is waiting for the last few weeks to pardon Libby. In the meantime he's just the commuter guy - and does anyone really think less of him for doing it? Everyone was saying that Libby wouldn't do a day in jail.<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 07:25 AM

Joe and Jill Sixpack probably don't give a rat's behind about the whole thing. They do give a lot of uneasy thought to Iraq, gasoline prices, the immigration "problem," health care and their economic well being.<br><br>On these issues, Bush is much less well thought of, is in fact a terrible disappointment. Cavalier attitudes towards poll numbers make good sound bites but ignore the reality of our general take on things. Not that Congress is winning many American hearts and minds.<br><br>Really, only we wonks and wonkettes pay attention to the DC stage that brings us downbeat dramas like The Death of an Administration and Of Mice and Morons.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 07:28 AM

I think the other really stinker in this case was that Bush (Exec Branch) pardons someone UNDER his own authority (Exec Branch) for lying in his behalf... there's a direct conflict of interest here ... unlike many other "pardons". <br><br>You ask, "..and does anyone really think less of him for doing it?"<br><br>YES.. it exemplifies how corrupt and arrogant they are... <br>it's a FSck You to the Justice Dept, <br><br>it's a FSck You to the voters of this country, <br><br>it's a FSck You to the honest decent people who obey the laws that a convicted individual with high friends can "get outta jail free", <br><br>and it's a FSck You to anyone who'd had to serve their time for illegal acts.<br><br>It exemplifies how UN-just our justice system has become.<br><br>I agree with YoYo... the Pres shouldn't be given so many pardons... about 1% are probably justified and the other 99% is unjustified.<br>I say give him 10 and NONE can be for people in his administration or represenatives (elected officials or officers) of his Party!<br><br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 03:26 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You ask, "..and does anyone really think less of him for doing it?"<br><br>YES.. it exemplifies how corrupt and arrogant they are...<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>But you knew that already. You've been railing about it for the last 4(?) years (with a little scepticism for the prior 2). But I thought you couldn't have thought less of him before this episode. So does that mean that he still has room to drop in your esteem????<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 03:28 PM

Is there a floor to dismay and scorn? That's a pretty question!<br><br>

Re: Scooter Scooter - 07/05/07 05:36 PM

Yeah you're right... I thought he was as low as he could go, <br>starting a war on lies is pretty low...<br><br>but then he does more crap and I think even worse of him and his Noecon thugs.<br><br>I just hope somewhere in this world or the next he get his just rewards... all of them... they're all traitors.<br><br>David (OFI)