Sidney Blumenthal on McCain

Posted by: yoyo52

Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/17/07 11:10 PM

[censored]," "[censored] jerk," "[censored]," and joked in 1998 at a Republican fundraiser about the teenage daughter of President Clinton, "Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father." As recently as a few months ago, McCain suddenly rushed up to a friend of mine, a prominent Washington attorney, at a social event, and threatened to beat him up because he represented a client McCain happened to dislike, and then, just as suddenly, profusely and tearfully apologized.</font color=blue><br><br>I won't link to the article cause you need to have a subscription.<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 03:22 AM

Subscription my bippy. Admit it. You're afraid of McCain. <br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 05:21 AM

You can read anything at Salon without a subscription. You just have to sit through an ad. So link away.<br><br>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 07:55 AM

OK . . . didn't know that. Here's the link, then: linky.<br><br>And tell that steveg fella that I ain't no [censored]!<br><br><embed src="http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Animals/Cat01.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type="video/quicktime"><br><br>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:05 AM

R2, d2. <br><br>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:28 AM

I can't believe that the software censored the word associated with kittycats. That computer program must have a mind that rarely strays up above waist level <br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:30 AM

[censored]'[censored].<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:31 AM

Ah! the software's prurient, but it ain't too smart, eh? <br><br>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:32 AM

<br><br>WoW! I'm impressed. I mean, I'm usually a censor bustin' queen!<br><br>Hmmmmmm.<br><br>pussywillow<br><br>pussycat<br><br>pussyfied<br><br><br>Will E. Work?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:35 AM

Looks like it works if I put my pussies first. <br><br>Obviously, there's some kind of odd pussyplacement hierarchy happening here.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 08:46 AM

And the plural works fine. Sheesh . . . not only prurient and dumb, but also into group gropes! <br><br>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 11:31 AM

Get a room already! <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 12:03 PM

oops<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by polymerase on 01/18/07 04:07 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Sidney Blumenthal on McCain - 01/18/07 12:06 PM

Sounds like a lap dance to me. <br><br>