Kristol

Posted by: yoyo52

Kristol - 01/03/07 09:28 AM

<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: steveg

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 10:09 AM

I agree with Kristol. It IS nice to see a president take a leadership position. <br><br><br><br><br>I also think Chris Wallace has a spine. And I believe that God does talk to Pat Robertson.<br><br>I'm happy happy happy happy happy....<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/sgreenblatt/.Music/haha.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type=video/quicktime><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 10:48 AM

ROFLMAO !!<br><br><br>priceless !!<br><br><br>Steve - you DA MAN !! <br><br>David (OFI)

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 10:53 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA<br><br>Not to be confused with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: Lea

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 10:57 AM

The difference a space makes . . .<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 11:23 AM

So glad you clarified that. <br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 11:24 AM

And you know that yoyo is some kinda space cadet! <br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 11:27 AM

There's room in my cell if ya wanna join me. <br><br><br>But the drool cup is mine. MINE I say. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MI...<br>Sorry. Got a little excited there. <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 12:07 PM

Bill Kristol was much more fun on the Daily Show. It played last night although I think it was a rerun from a couple weeks ago.<br><br>How can this guy think that anything he said or anything Bush has done has been "correct"?<br><br><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kRyy1XF3vfk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kRyy1XF3vfk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 01:03 PM

I saw that show when it first aired. Kristol was funny, but he wasn't pulling punches either, as I recall.<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 01:08 PM

The one point he made in yoyo's clip that I agree with is the tactical absurdity of the "short surge". Of course the insurgents will sit back for a couple of months and re-emerge to wreak havoc the moment we draw down again.<br><br>But then, Bush is probably lying again. Temporary my ass. He intends to keep the extra troops there for another 2 years. That'll show 'em! <br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 01:13 PM

The headline in an editorial in my town's newspaper today erad "Reinstating the draft inevitable."<br><br>With Kristol at the helm, the only response would be "No zune, Sherlock" <br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 01:29 PM

Whoa! And our newspaper headlne was "Inrestating the Draft Vitineable" What are the odes?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 02:01 PM

At my age, it doesn't make a dif of bitterence. <br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 02:15 PM

Hatt saw nuffy!<br><br><br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 02:17 PM

Hud! I dah to khint atoub it for a numite.<br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 02:19 PM

What're youse guys... lesdixic? <br><br>

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 02:58 PM

On, on! I saw tilkang oubat Orn Hatt. Es'h no eth braliry broad thiw em.<br><br><br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: Kristol - 01/03/07 04:33 PM

What? <br><br><br><br>p[img]http://files.myopera.com/Fengjinlong/albums/58943/thumbs/cross-eyed-[censored].jpg_thumb.jpg[/img]<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>