Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam....

Posted by: Bryan

Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/17/06 02:15 PM

Cleric offers $1 milllion to kill cartoonist<br><br>Such a tolerant bunch, aren't they? <br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/17/06 02:24 PM

Did race-baiting in the lounge get too boring?<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/17/06 02:49 PM

How different is this from when Pat Robertson called for the assassination of "the strong-arm dictator" in Venezuel who was popularly elected more than once in and who is loved by the vast majority of his citizens?<br><br>Ah, but there I go, talking to myself again...<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: bird

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/17/06 04:02 PM

nice Checkmate....<br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 05:34 AM

Probably the only difference is Pat Robertson didn't offer an incentive...and some crazy probably won't take him up on the offer.<br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 05:49 AM

He could have at least offered a stake in Jesusland or whatever it was he was planning to build in the Holy Land with the Israelis. Too bad he pissed them off too and they backed out on the deal.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: steveg

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 06:00 AM

Cash? <br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 07:01 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Probably the only difference is Pat Robertson didn't offer an incentive. <p><hr></blockquote><p>yeah and you know why ??<br><br><br>cause Pat Robertson is a CHEAP little SOB! <br>wants all the $$$ for himself !! <br><br><br><br>they should call his show the 666 Club !!<br><br>David (OFI)<br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 11:08 AM

jealousy makes them enemy<br>when them nah step correct <br>heavy metal put an end to thee<br><br>sorry to see<br>big biz under the guise of democracy letting more<br>religous scapegoating...<br><br>let's not lie<br>computers are brain agmentation for a religiously dumbed down society<br>that gets alzheimers<br><br>
Posted by: rigger

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 12:58 PM

In other words if more than half the electorate refuses to vote in and (election) as happened in venezuela, Due to the love of their commandante. and fear of the rabble in the street. that is a love fest.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 01:19 PM

And what percentage of the population votes in the US? I don't mean of those who are registered, but of those who are conceivably eligible, including folks who can't even be bothered to register. Would you apply the same rule to the US?<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: sean

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 01:58 PM

so much for <a href="http://www.macminute.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=politics&Number=271231&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post271231">this</a> Matt. i take back my apology.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/18/06 08:11 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>so much for this Matt. i take back my apology.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Hmmmmm ... <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>LAGOS (Reuters) - Deadly protests over cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad spread in Africa, killing 16 people in Nigeria on Saturday a day after claiming 11 lives in Libya.<br><br>Many of those who died in northern Nigeria were Christians, killed after a Muslim protest over the cartoons turned violent and rioters torched churches, shops and vehicles, police and local officials said.<br><br>It was the bloodiest protest so far over satirical cartoons of the Prophet, first published in a Danish newspaper, that Muslims regard as blasphemous.<br><br>"They went on the rampage, burning shops and churches of the Christians. The protesters killed the others. Some were even killed in the churches," said Joseph Hayab, north-west secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).<p><hr></blockquote><p>***********************<br>[color:red]Nice Try</font color=red>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/19/06 05:24 AM

If I read rigger right - yes. George Bush isn't exactly beloved by the entire population is he?<br><br>And I know a few Venezualans who ran from the country because of Chavez, returned to vote, and left again when he got back in power.<br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..
Posted by: Topper

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/19/06 06:13 AM

OMG, Steve, what has this forum done to you?<br>Run away, run far, run fast.<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/19/06 06:20 AM

Fer chrissake, Clark, you live in this area. You know what heating oil costs right now! Gimme a break, huh? <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/19/06 06:29 AM

Good point!<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Ahh..the peaceful religion of Islam.... - 02/19/06 08:41 AM

???<br><br>your clip doesn't change the point i made.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05