I'm tired of fake Christians

Posted by: Zapata_

I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 07:18 PM

pretending that they are Christians. They are not. They are Crusaders.<br><br>It is time for real Christians to stand up and expose these Crusaders for what they are. A cult.<br><br>flame away!<br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 08:25 PM

<br>SOOO right you are... Crusaders... yep it fits many !!<br><br>Ok flame both of us - I agree !! <br><br><br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 08:57 PM

Carving into the walls of Babylon sure ain't gonna help. Ripping out the heart of civilization.<br><br><br><br>(I was going to post this in response to yoyo's ost in the other thread) <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 09:19 PM

When I was a little kid, back in the old country, we had a group in school called The Crusaders. We got to wear snow-white suits with capes that had red crosses on them. It was really cool. One of our favorite games was Moros y Cristianos--Moors and Christians. Like Cowboys and Indians, ya know.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 10:06 PM

Well here in the newer country, let's see, I seem to remember something about Planet of the Apes. Spent hours playing Risk, in my mid teens. But dang!, no capes! You lucky bugger. <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/09/05 10:45 PM

<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>(__*__) <-- circular sig when standing
Posted by: steveg

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 03:39 AM

Did someone say CRUSADERS?<br><br>

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 07:17 AM

Loved that cape!<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Hiding behind the crooked cross. - 11/10/05 09:07 AM

They're just flesh and blood <br>why don't they understand yet?<br><br>We be the warriors for truth.<br>PSLAMs 82:6<br><br>And that Ezekiel saw some wheels in the sky? UFO's! wtf was that trippy writing all about. I mean, it's obvious some hard drugs were the influence for some Biblical writings... and opium for the Quaran etc...<br>don't deny it<br>straight or eliptical swords<br>same stab at whatever powertrip<br><br>it's real<br>so make sure ya do real things<br>females are still queens<br>and the males don't have to kill eachother or the Earth<br>to be kings<br><br>a man is king only when his mind is at ease<br>any thing else is regressful<br><br>p a y c e<br><br>Blood remains where corruption temporarily gets away with crime.
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 02:58 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>It is time for real Christians to stand up and expose these Crusaders for what they are. A cult.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>The term cult accurately describes every religion on the planet.<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 03:28 PM

Fake Christians? I'm tired of the real Muslims!<br><br>

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 03:29 PM

We had at argument at lunchtime about that. I sided with you, all religions are cults. The only thing that was determined was that if you were practicing a certain reilgion that made it a religion. All other religions could be cults. No one has ever said, "I am in a cult."<br><br><br><br><br>(__*__) <-- circular sig when standing
Posted by: djstefan

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/10/05 04:14 PM

I am tired of all religious people. Even the "real" religious people are just fakes. Out of hundreds of religions and sects (smaller religions) they decide to lie to themselves and convince themselves that the one they believe in is the right one and better than the rest.<br><br>Anyone who is able to lie to himself to the point of self convincing is a fake in my books. <br><br>I think we just covered one of the main reasons why people are soo fake. :)<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Just a different kinda geek...
Posted by: watcher

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 11/17/05 07:22 AM

There is only one place for fake people and it was all fire and brimstone last time I looked. <br>The only thing I do religiously, is breathe.<br><br>
Posted by: freda260

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 10:43 AM

For everyone who posts in here. If you really believe that everyone that professes Jesus is Lord is a fake...I can pretty much guarantee you that hell aint half full, I am not sorry that I wont see you there though<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 11:39 AM

You mean ~ ~ Hell isn't slogging through two years of old threads just to argue that everybody else is headed there in a fruit basket?<br><br>WoW, I am so out of touch . . .<br><br><br><br>And, obviously, really bored.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ Theyre gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 12:18 PM

welcome freda!<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 01:09 PM

Yeah I agree - where are the Christians like they had during the Spanish Inquisition? Now they were real !!<br><br>or like burned Joan of Arc at the stake....<br><br>we have Christain wannabees...<br><br>the Haggards, the fake ministers and some child molesting clergy....<br><br>I agree, seriously... they are so "holier than thou" and they're just as human as anyone...<br><br>so much for GOP family values.<br><br><br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Trog

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 01:13 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I'm tired of fake Christians<p><hr></blockquote><p>Even the real ones are annoying. Thank Satan I won't have to spend eternity with them.<br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 03:52 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I agree, seriously... they are so "holier than thou" and they're just as human as anyone...<br><br>so much for GOP family values.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>I think you'll find the GOP doesn't have a monopoly on this.....<br><br>I used to think it was terrible that life was unfair. Then I thought what if life were fair and all of the terrible things that happen came because we really deserved them? Now I take comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.
Posted by: Mike

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 04:48 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>...hell aint half full, I am not sorry that I wont see you there though<p><hr></blockquote><p>You seem to overlook that non-believers can't go to 'hell', as perhaps you wish.<br>'Hell' is only a figment of the imagination of the 'believers'.<br>'Hell' simply does not exist for the infidels...and neither does 'heaven'.<br>So, IMHO, you and I are going to the same place. <br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue][/b]Been there. Done that.</font color=blue>[/b]

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 06:27 PM

Once upon a time when I was still in college I was smoking a little number under a tree on a nice and warm early spring day, grooving on life as we used to say, when two Jesus Freaks (time to bring that phrase back into daily use) came up to me to convince me that I was doomed. They argued and they threatened till the cows came home to roost, and I didn't budge from my heresy of nonbelief. So they told me without a doubt I was absolutely definitely going to hell. So I said, "Well, for your sake I hope I do." That floored them and they left me alone.<br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 06:42 PM

I think you'll find the GOP doesn't have a monopoly on this.....<br><br><br>OMG! They don't? <br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 06:42 PM

One philosopher wrote, and I can't remember which one, cuz it's not really my field wrote that the prospect of the end of his consciousness was an exponentially scarier outcome than an eternity in hell. Don't know if I totally agree, but it was food for thought.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 06:48 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>the prospect of the end of his consciousness was an exponentially scarier outcome than an eternity in hell.<p><hr></blockquote><p> I would find that hanging out for eternity with yoyo's two Jesus Freaks or Pat Robertson would be exponentially scarier than an eternal barbecue or lights go out you're done or worms playing pinochle on my snout forever and a day.<br><br><br>

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians - 05/01/07 07:19 PM

Got that right. Those bozos almost ruined a perfectly good day.<br><br>By the way lanovami, this isn't quite what your philosopher said, but the quotation goes like this:<br><br>[bllue]Ay, but to die, and go we know not where;<br>To lie in cold obstruction and to rot;<br>This sensible warm motion to become<br>A kneaded clod; and the delighted spirit<br>To bathe in fiery floods, or to reside<br>In thrilling region of thick-ribbed ice;<br>To be imprison'd in the viewless winds,<br>And blown with restless violence round about<br>The pendent world; or to be worse than worst<br>Of those that lawless and incertain thought<br>Imagine howling: 'tis too horrible!<br>The weariest and most loathed worldly life<br>That age, ache, penury and imprisonment<br>Can lay on nature is a paradise<br>To what we fear of death.</font color=blue><br><br><br><br>