It must suck being a bush supporter

Posted by: Zapata_

It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 10:06 AM

these days. I mean, all that overtime. No additional pay. Working so hard, I can smell their sweat from here. Then to have to pretend everything is all roses on to of that. I must tip my hat to them as they must work so hard in the suckiest of conditions.<br><br>Please donate what you can to their cause. Candy bars and oxycontin prefered. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 10:57 AM

Woddiyamean?!?<br><br>It's the best job in the world!<br>You get to suspend your beliefs, set the old grey matter on "perpetually <br>neutral" by simply clicking on and copy/pasting the GOP Talking Points' <br>steady dip-drip-drip of Clap-Trap. PLUS you get to chow-down on all that <br>Delicious Free Govt. Fumunda Cheese, that they're constantly passing out.<br><br>OR ~ you can simply choose to fling it at passers by like so much *poo*.<br><br>**not that much of a stretch, really, <br>since lately they're ALL starting to look a bit like Monkeys. <br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 11:24 AM

Hey, how'd that big "The World Can't Wait" protest work out yesterday? Did it drive out the "Bush Regime"? I dunno, I didn't check to see if Bush was still in office today. <br><br>I mean, sure you had your protest junkies show up for the freak show . . . <br><br><br><br><br><br>. . . but other than that, did the economy take a big hit? I was too busy working to check in on things. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 11:44 AM

Looks like the stock indices went up yesterday, so business didn't take much (if any) hit.<br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 12:54 PM

Mentally unbalanced individuals don't know they're off their rockers. Bush supporters are still smilin'.<br><br>- alec

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 02:25 PM

That's what they said about Rosa Parks.<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 03:42 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Mentally unbalanced individuals don't know they're off their rockers. Bush supporters are still smilin'.<p><hr></blockquote><p><center>Lol......yep yep, their still sucking down the Kool-aid.</center> <br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 04:16 PM

I'm a Bush supporter.... got beef with that?<br><br>I think Bush is great! I mean I was against Bush as well, for quite some time, but now noone wants Bush. Where did that fashion come from? It only started a few years ago... and now everyone is following. I like my girls with a Bush, not too big but it's gotta be there. Shaving it all off is just..... blah. Even some bush is better than no Bush. Without a Bush, it's just not the same. I'm a Bush supporter and proud of it!<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Just a different kinda geek...
Posted by: DLC

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 04:38 PM

Bush are supporters still smilin'.....<br><br>yep, that old dazed, platonic smile, like they've been drugged <br><br>enjoy the myth.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 07:15 PM

Why do you hate America?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 07:59 PM

Then I have to assume you don't support Brazilians.<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]My, My Baby Blue . . .</font color=blue>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/03/05 08:46 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Why do you hate America?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Word up, aVision. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 12:53 AM

AH! JEEZE!<br>Is that another of your LAME A$$ attempts to intimidate members<br>by supposedly "Blowing Their Cover" by posting their user-names<br>from other forums?<br><h1>LOL HOW "KARL ROVE" Can YOU Get?</h1><br><br>BUSTED! <br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 01:22 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Word up, aVision.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Need advice... should I deny it? <br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 01:36 AM

<br>The "TURDBLOSSUM" Strikes again. <br><br>wot a maroon!<br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 01:47 AM

ANY HooHoo...<br><br>Since you admittedly "Support BUSH"<br>This oughta' give you a chuckle:<br><br>"Wot it Means to be AMerkin' "<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 10:09 AM

I didn't.<br><br>Why deny that Matt slums other forums, figures out screen names, and then thinks he's "outted" somebody.<br><br>Hey, wait till he starts linkin' to your posts from other forums! Only then can you truly claim the title ~ [color:green]MattBait !!</font color=green><br><br> <br><br><br>SammyInSemiCognito<br><br>(Just wait till she starts talkin' to herself. Then he's in serious trouble . . .)<br><br><br>[color:blue]My, My Baby Blue . . .</font color=blue>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 11:17 AM

NAW! Still gottcha beat! <br>Elephant Boy posted my User Avatar<br>and even my personal galley pictures <br>from one of my forums.<br><br><br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 11:40 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Why deny that Matt slums other forums<p><hr></blockquote><p>You got that right, sunshine! <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>figures out screen names<p><hr></blockquote><p>Which isn't hard, I might add. Hey, some people work crosswords, I figure your miserable asses out. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>and then thinks he's "outted" somebody.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Goodness, is that all you people can think about these days? <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 12:00 PM

Not really that difficulty, chunky,<br>because no one has anything to hide<br>so we never make an effort to hide<br>who we are.<br><br>Other than that, it's simply a courtesy <br>that decent people extend to each other <br>to keep forums separate, and to allow<br>each other a modicum of privacy.<br><br>What you're doing isn't all that stealthy,<br>it's akin to rummaging through someone's <br>trash, to find out where they shop, what<br>your salary is and when the lady of the <br>house has her monthly cycle, and snooping <br>through discarded mail etc. <br><br>It's legal, but looked upon with disdain. A<br>minor invasion of privacy, that just makes<br>the PoS doing it look like a horses arse.<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 12:03 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>figures out screen names,<p><hr></blockquote><p>HAHAHAHAHAHA He's not the only one. I can think of more than one person around here that put on their Sherlock Holmes hat to figure out who Carlos was, despite:<br><br>1.) It not being a secret<br><br>2.) There was no attempt to hide the true identity<br><br>3.) And finally, you'd had to have been a frickin' moron to not know who it was!<br><br>But yet, people made these ridiculous, childish "A HA!" posts...like they just discovered something really important. <br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 12:15 PM

<font size="8" face="Helvetica">WHAT?</font><br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 12:58 PM

lol, that was a good read! :)<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Just a different kinda geek...
Posted by: lanovami

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 01:57 PM

Does this mean we have seen the last of Carlos...? (sniff).<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 02:50 PM

Well, dear Bryan, it was not very hard to figure it out. You're right about that. It's usually pretty easy to figure out who laid it.<br><br>But I pursued you as Carlos for a number of reasons, one of which, as I said in another thread, is that you have done the same sort of thing before, usually after you've insulted someone enough that the person leaves the forum. To come back then under a different name gives you a space to hide, in the sense that people focus on who the "new" person is, and then spend time on ribbing you for the sockpuppetry. Meanwhile, what you did to the other person is forgotten in the banter. Pretty despicable, but right up there with your other tricks.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 11/04/05 05:51 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 04:08 PM

<h1>WHAT?</h1><br>...didn't you understand?<br><br>Not really that difficult, chunky,<br>because no one has anything to hide<br>so we never make an effort to hide<br>who we are.<br><br>Other than that, it's simply a courtesy <br>that decent people extend to each other <br>to keep forums separate, and to allow<br>each other a modicum of privacy.<br><br>What you're doing isn't all that stealthy,<br>it's akin to rummaging through someone's <br>trash, to find out where they shop, what<br>their salary is and when the lady of the <br>house has her monthly cycle, or snooping <br>through discarded mail etc. <br><br>It's legal, but looked upon with disdain. A<br>minor invasion of privacy, that just makes<br>the PoS doing it look like a horses arse.<br><br> <br><br>
Posted by: Mike

They just LOVE Dubya... - 11/04/05 07:00 PM

...in Argentina <br><br>[b] "Get a better VISTA with OS X!"
Posted by: bird

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 07:21 PM

Meanwhile, what you did to the other person is forgotten Ain't gonna happen. <br>He flatters himself, like you said his Mo is transparent. I hope one day soon we will see the return of both Waleed and John. Miss you guys <br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 08:03 PM

<font size="8" face="Helvetica">WHAT? WHAT?</font><br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 08:18 PM

Oh c'mon Al! It's a friggin online forum for cryin' out loud. What's with all the drama? As if anyone here is responsible for anyone else leaving, or returning, or whatever. Please. As for John, who is probably lurking as we speak .. er .. type, he would passively take quiet shots, then BITCH THE LOUDEST when it was returned back to him ... NOT so passively. A classic case of being able to dish it out but not being able to take it. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 09:38 PM

We see things very differently, Matt, so there's really no point in arguing. You call people names, and I guess I've come to accept that you're not really being nasty, although when you are, it's obvious and above board. The same is not true of what Bryan does. I see deliberate nastiness for no reason at all, just for the sake of being nasty. There's no drama, at least not for me. If I see something nasty in fleshspace, I respond to it. If I see it on line, I'll also respond to it.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 09:56 PM

" . . . John, who is probably lurking . . . "<br><br>Yeah, how dare he lurk at a forum he doesn't participate in.<br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/04/05 11:42 PM

<br><br><h1>[color:red]zing!</font color=red></h1><br><br><br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 12:31 AM

<h1>It's legal, but looked upon with disdain. A<br>minor invasion of privacy, that just makes<br>the PoS doing it look like a horse's arse.</h1><br>...didja hear it that time?<br><br> <br><br><br><br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 07:40 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Yeah, how dare he lurk at a forum he doesn't participate in.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Who cares if he lurks? Lurk away!<br><br>What I mean is people who announce their departure and stomp off in a huff don't really "leave". . . which makes the whole announced depature thing nothing more than d-r-a-m-a. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 07:59 AM

Back in May of 2001 I had it with the MacNN forums--too much nasty and brutish childishness spelled IDIOCY. I left and never went back, not even as lurker cause the whole thing turned my stomach.<br><br>I took off from here too, and obviously came back. The reason? The crap here is minimal in comparison, for one thing. The conversations here are for the most part civil, and when the name calling starts usually someone has sense enough to call a stop to it. And that means that there are lots of sensible people here, some of whom I've met in fleshspace, who I'd be proud to call my friends, not just on line.<br><br>Why the announcement that I was leaving? The reasons are many, and drama isn't in the picture at all. For the most part, it was a way to express outrage that the reasons for which I come to this forum had been vitiated, undermined, thrown away, trampled on. If expressing that outrage is drama, then I guess we'd all better stop posting threads like this or like this, cause what are they, on both sides of the political spectrum, other than drama? Or maybe they're not drama but expressions of outrage too?<br><br>If it's legitimate to give voice to one's political outrage on this forum, why is it merely "drama" to give voice to one's personal, private sense of outrage?<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 08:20 AM

About the name calling thing . . . My bad. I was getting too wrapped up in this place and that lead to regrettable behavior on my part. It's not anyone else's fault but my own. I shouldn't have done it. Therefore, unannouced, I took some time off from here. I didn't miss it for a while, but, like everyone who is so addicted to this joint, I put the link back on my Bookmarks bar. <br><br>Now, hopefully, before it gets to the point of name-calling again, I'll logout. If I've ever treated you with profanity in the past Al, I apologize for it.<br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 08:59 AM

I'm not saying that you've name-called me, Matt. I'm just saying that you, and others, do it. For the most part, it seems to be a heat-of-the-moment thing, and I can understand and live with that. What I can't understand, and have so hard a time tolerating that I will not do so, is pointless nastiness. Again, I'm not saying that you fall into that category, Matt!<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: steveg

Re: It must suck being a bush supporter - 11/05/05 02:03 PM

Why that's the most outrageous thing I evah hoid!*<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>*inane joke<br><br>