Posted by: Zapata_

39 - 10/31/05 05:50 AM

%. That's not good. Time for someone to flush. <br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 06:39 AM

Wow, I thought it was 38% last week.....so 39, eh? Bush's approval rating is soaring to new heights!<br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..
Posted by: polymerase

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 07:03 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Wow, I thought it was 38% last week.....so 39, eh? Bush's approval rating is soaring to new heights! <p><hr></blockquote><p>No, Rove was too distracted to vote this time.<br><br><br><br><br><br>(__*__) <-- circular sig when standing
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 07:03 AM

Bush's CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll ratings have vascilated between 39/40 - 45/46% since late summer. Yet, whenever his poll numbers go down, the liberal media spins it as "Bush job approval ratings sink to new lows" ... But when his numbers go up, the headline is almost always about anything other than the rising poll numbers. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 07:45 AM

And next time Libby won't be allowed to.<br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Trog on 10/31/05 11:33 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: garyW

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:02 AM

... when his numbers go up, the headline is almost always about anything other than the rising poll numbers.<br><br>The damn Liberal Media just won't keep the Iraq War, Harriet Miers, FEMA, Delay's corruption, hurricanes and world disasters off the front page! <br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:18 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The damn Liberal Media just won't keep the Iraq War, Harriet Miers, FEMA, Delay's corruption, hurricanes and world disasters off the front page! <p><hr></blockquote><p>Only when Bush's poll numbers are down will that damn liberal media bump the Iraq War, Harriet Miers, FEMA, Delay's political railroading, hurricanes and world disasters off the front page. <br><br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:31 AM

The most important thing is the difference between the "approval" and "Disapproval" numbers... last poll it was 19-20% difference (58% D and 38% A).<br><br>The "good news" is you despise Bush and his crony jackels is that he isn't going to change a dammm thing... so he will most likely continue to Fail !! .<br><br>Saw another Poll... 55% believe Bush has a failed Presidency, and only 28% think it's successful (and they are the managers of Halliburton, Bechtel, and Kellog-Root- Brown) .<br>After Clinton's impeachment 71% still viewed his Presidency as a success. Not everyone fell for the BJ as the landmark the GOP wanted them to.<br><br>Tim Russert had a powerful piece on MTP this week. He showed clips of GW and Cheney talking about restoring ethics and honor to the Presidency and their administration if they were elected... several clips of Each...<br>then he cited all the inconsistencies and inditements going on now... Libby, Frist, DeLay, the clouds over Cheeny, Rove and others.<br>it was a very powerful and moving contrast .<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:38 AM

Your out! You forgot to say 'Glorious Republicans!' <br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:38 AM

<br><br> A Liberal Media conspiracy!!!! <br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 08:58 AM

A Liberal Media reality, apologist Gary. <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 09:20 AM

Rush, Bernie and Michelle agree with you, verbatim! It's a liberal media reality that makes up these polls and passes them off as news. Even when Bush rises in the polls, it's all made up news by the liberal MSM. Bush won, I got over it, why can't the liberal MSM? <br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

worldcantwait.org - 10/31/05 09:27 AM

<center><br><h1>[color:green]THE WORLD CAN'T WAIT</font color=green></h1><br><h1>DRIVE OUT THE BUSH REGIME</h1><br><h2>MOBALIZE: [color:red]NOV. 2, 2005</font color=red></h2><br>PEOPLE WHO STEAL ELECTIONS AND BELIEVE THEY ARE ON <br>A "MISSION FROM GOD." WILL NOT GO WITHOUT A FIGHT...<br><h2>RESIST OR DIE! NO SCHOOL/NO WORK <br>TAKE TO THE STREETS ON NOV. 2nd!</h2><br><h2>[color:green]THE WORLD CAN'...;</2></center><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 09:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Not everyone fell for the BJ as the landmark the GOP wanted them to.<p><hr></blockquote><p>And this is what makes me crazy! <br><br>Lying to the American people and to lawmakers should never be viewed in a partisan context. Lying isn't red or blue. Poor judgement isn't a liberal or conservative malaise. Who cares how pissed the GOP was that Clinton's indescretion and subsequent lies didn't scuttle his approval rating. The whole freakin country should've been pissed that the President acted like a jerk and then lied about it.<br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 09:32 AM

Tin-foiled again! Damn! <br><br><embed src="rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/fitz/fitz102805_charges.rm" width="280" height="200" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" autostart="true" loop="true" controls="ImageWindow" console="hospital"></embed> <br><embed src="rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/fitz/fitz102805_charges.rm" width="44" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="playbutton" console="hospital"></embed><embed src="rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/fitz/fitz102805_charges.rm" width="26" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="stopbutton" console="hospital"></embed><embed src="rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/fitz/fitz102805_charges.rm" width="135" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="positionfield" console="hospital"></embed><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 09:36 AM

<br>we were, thank you <br><br>Personally, I felt that he was an absolute PIG! <br><br>but even then I was savvy enough to see that <br>it was being used as an excuse to RailRoad him. <br><br>

Re: worldcantwait.org - 10/31/05 09:40 AM

The MSM reports polls from all pollsters & news bureaus that reflect the incompetence of this administration in the Katrina disaster, the exposed corruption and cronyism, anger over gas prices and the economy, the rudderless direction in the Iraq War, the war deaths, Harriet Miers blunder... yep, the MSM has to make this stuff up and report it as news. It's the liberal media reality! <br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 10:02 AM

uh huh.<br><br>...and maybe we should have shot JFK<br>and "got rid of" Marilyn for the same BS!<br><br>...oh, wait... <br><br>Clinton was a known womenizer<br>America knew about Paula Jones etc.<br>before the first (AND The SECOND!) election.<br><br>His screw up was allowing "the little head"<br>to lead him into the trap to sink Gore along with him<br>set by those setting up GeorgeWDouche to Steal the Election.<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 10:09 AM

...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhky dokey...<br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 10:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> It's reality that makes up these polls and passes them off as news. Even when Bush rises in the polls, it's all made up news by the liberal MSM.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Exactly. Media conducts polls so they can turn around and report on said poll. You just have to be aware of how the liberal media is playing the game. If they conduct a poll, and Bush's job approval numbers drop one tick, well, that's TOP O' THE HOUR-LEAD OFF THE NEWSCAST-BREAKING NEWS!! His numbers rise by 4 or 5 points, they make sure to NOT report it. <br><br>But, in the end, these weekly media polls are content fillers. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Bush won, I got over it<p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>Good one! <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 12:06 PM

I think the weekly polls are used by MSM to validate that their message is getting through to the public. Current theme is bash Bush - so if the Bush approval drops then they assume that their message is reaching the people. It's all a matter of association - I'm sure Steve will attest to their advertising prowess - say something often enough and people will begin to believe it. <br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..
Posted by: DLC

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 12:13 PM

I was very angry at Clinton to think he thought us that stupid.<br>That said - it didn't kill anyone, it didn't take anyone's job, or healthcare, or kids away... Clinton, Lewinsky were to blame and it affected primarily ONLY them and Hillary and Chelsea.<br><br>I also saw the RR job to get Clinton on anything after they spent $60 million in a witchhunt. Clinton did it to Himself- no one else is to blame.<br>He should have come clean to begin with and it would have passed like a flash!<br><br>But Steve what is so abominal about Bush is he admits nothing, and his apologists following never admit he's done 1 damm thing wrong... what lunatics... "in denial" is beyond their description. <br>FINE... the more they deny - the more stupid they look, and the more people see them for what they are extreme BS artists and con-men... charletans...<br><br>look at these #s<br> HERE <br>69% say the leak was serious - 78% say it was either illegal or unethical.<br>Bush apologize like Reagan or Clinton - Never !!<br>and he lied to us again- said he'd dismiss anyone involved- then weeks later changes his words.<br><br>It's not liberal - it's not conservative- it's just facts .<br><br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 12:42 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>say something often enough and people will begin to believe it<p><hr></blockquote><p><embed src="http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/powell_un_feb5_03_1.ram" width="240" height="200" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" autostart="true" loop="true" controls="ImageWindow" console="hospital"></embed><br><embed src="http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/powell_un_feb5_03_1.ram" width="44" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="playbutton" console="hospital"></embed><embed src="http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/powell_un_feb5_03_1.ram" width="26" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="stopbutton" console="hospital"></embed><embed src="http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/powell_un_feb5_03_1.ram" width="105" height="26" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nojava="true" controls="positionfield" console="hospital"></embed><br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 01:34 PM

Dave, I'm not diminishing for a single minute the seriousness of Bush's "deeds". Nor am I disputing the consequences. BJs don't kill people. The economy remained pretty strong. Starr went over the top and later admitted as much. But at the core of what both Presidents did is a lack of truth and a violation of the public trust. And on that score, I give BOTH men a failing grade.<br><br>Yes, Clinton finally displayed some contrition. Something I know we'll ever see from Bush. But both lied to us. Period. No soup for W, and no soup for bill. <br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 01:39 PM

You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br>You will send me a case of 50 year old scotch.<br><br><br><br><br><br>*tapping fingers impatiently*<br><br><br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 01:54 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>BJs don't kill people.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Only if you don't inhale! <br><br><br>- This is gonna get pretty interesting. <br>- Define "interesting". <br>- Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die..

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 02:54 PM

Well, I guess I wouldn't turn down a killer BJ... <br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 03:39 PM

He cheated on his wife.<br>Well, I STILL think Bill acted like a pig.<br>(I'm a woman, what would you expect?)<br><br>But as a human, I understand what he did<br>and why he did it even if I still can't<br>condone his misuse of the Office, as well<br>as the office.<br><br>I've always felt that when caught, he did<br>what the majority of men would do that <br>didn't want their wife to know the truth,<br>he lied, and once that was done, there <br>no extricating himself. <br><br>As a American, <br>even though I didn't approve, I still wasn't <br>mortally embarrassed. Face it, the heads<br>of several nations even CONGRATULATED<br>him. wateveah.<br><br>but I was STILL and always WILL resent<br>the hell out of him putting himself and<br>by extension US in the situation to allow<br>Ken Starr and the neoHOARD to completely<br>stymie and derail his entire 2nd term.<br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 03:48 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Well, I guess I wouldn't turn down a killer BJ... <p><hr></blockquote><p>That Willie Nelson line about the girls in Vegas: "She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."<br><br><br><br><br><br>(__*__) <-- circular sig when standing

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 03:55 PM

I rest my case.<br><br>

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 04:22 PM

What case?<br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 04:28 PM

Honestly, if there were a referendum for a new flag and this THINK version was one of the designs, this is the one I would vote for.Only I would probably have the THINK written in stars just to preserve tradition. Nice sig. <br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: Trog

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 04:46 PM

You like it better than this one?<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: 39 - 10/31/05 05:42 PM

Well, I like to keep the red, white and blue motiff, being a traditionalist at heart. <br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle