Posted by:

Re: Why do black people.... - 10/14/05 09:02 PM

I *think* you can say balls. Just don't say [censored].<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Why do black people.... - 10/14/05 09:05 PM

Watch it...the commissioner might pick up the StanPhone! <br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Why do black people.... - 10/15/05 08:19 AM

Where's your avatar Bryan? Bryan without avatar is like...Karl Rove with no jowls?<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Why do black people.... - 10/15/05 09:52 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Watch it...the commissioner might pick up the StanPhone! <p><hr></blockquote><p>Ain't that the [deleted] [deleted] [deleted]<br><br>Oh . . . OH GOD! WE'RE TOO LATE! RUN!<br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Why do white people.... - 10/16/05 07:45 AM

think so highly of make-believe gods n' such<br>claiming god is HE and thou shalt crap on all<br>errr... well, guess white and blacks are so faith-based into race<br>that they'll never learn<br><br>glad to speak and write graff<br>play guitar<br>skateboard<br>study the mistakes of others<br>and hopefully<br>yeah, hopefully<br>never have to throwdown and vent all my frustration of a failed government<br>aka ADMIN<br>etc. microshaft insurance scams <br>and coke-headed glamorous cheerleaders gone-born again after the drug binge<br>etc. <br>etc.<br><br>the trains will move us in the future<br><br>Blood remains where corruption temporarily gets away with crime.