Well darn the luck . . .

Posted by: MattMac112

Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 02:41 PM

. . . Cheney made it. More running the world from the secret neocon bunker at Halliburton. <br><br><br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 02:57 PM

Lucky bastid. If it wasn't for all that research that he and his buds are trying to cut funding for at Harvard Med School he wouldn't have stents to put into his knees.<br><br>It just ain't fair that this guy is glued together by implants which are all designed by government spending that his pal Bush wants to cut.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 03:17 PM

Stents for a "football" "injury" to the knee? Dick will live to play another game for the team. <br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 03:29 PM

Too bad those knees were so bad he got a deferment from being drafted in Vietnam. When that deferment ran out it forced him to marry his wife to stay out of that war. He should have received a silver medal for that move.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 03:51 PM

My ol' man prolly MADE the damned thing <br>(me kicks him in the other knee!)<br><br>Why not?<br><br>...he made the ex-Popes Hip-Transplant!<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 03:58 PM

You got me thinking. Maybe all the "Halliburton's hand in everything" and all that sockpuppet stuff, and the surgery to replace more of his parts...maybe the plan is to keep Cheney alive forever. (shudder) Imagine it, Cheney, the tin man. If he only had a heart.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: steveg

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 04:11 PM

Hmmm... I had Ozgood-Schlatter's in both knees. Didn't keep the Selective Service from my doorstep. <br><br>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 04:12 PM

That's because they put bugs in them so they can track you.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 04:30 PM

Crap! And I thought that beeping was the microwave oven! <br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 05:46 PM

<br>Your own fault;<br> You SHOULD Have went for the pilonidal cyst! <br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 07:23 PM

I was lucky. I got my draft notice and my college re-acceptance papers on the same day. Student deferment trumps 1-A. That was in '69. Six months later, the daft board in Camden, NJ got raided by anti-war protesters. They managed to set a couple of file cabinets on fire before they were busted. Lucky stroke No.2 for me! <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/24/05 09:29 PM

Both knees, huh. That would have been a good time for you to have this done. <br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 04:24 AM

Speaking of bone lenghtning, how'd that penile implant of yours go? <br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 09:57 AM

LOL...she was pleased!<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 10:02 AM

So, I guess it can be considered a huge success!?! <br><br>- alec

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 10:25 AM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 10:50 AM

They did give you an instruction manual, yes?<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 11:20 AM

Maybe you should change your handle to drjohnson.<br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 11:23 AM

Just doin' what comes naturally.<br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 02:01 PM

Even that is TMI! <br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 03:33 PM

TMI?<br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 03:37 PM

Oh, sorry ol' feller... Too Much Information. <br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 03:57 PM

Thanks. I should have remembered this, but us ol' guys don't remember what we have bookmarked.<br><br>

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 04:28 PM

Bookwhat?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 04:46 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Top Mount Interloper<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>What's that, PC talk for a . . . .? <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/25/05 10:50 PM

"Top Mount Interloper"<br><br>A threesome?<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Well darn the luck . . . - 09/26/05 01:46 PM

Wouldn't you like to know!<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.