Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar

Posted by: Bryan

Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 04:32 AM

Hmm...sure doesn't look like the mean, cold, calculating and uncaring George W. Bush that Moonbat Sheehan has been telling us about!<br><br>Google image cache reveals 2004 pictures of George W. Bush kissing Cindy Sheehan<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 04:56 AM

What is a "Moonbat"?<br>I can't find it in any dictionary.<br>Is this a real word? Or simply another hateful Rush-ism?<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: sean

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 05:10 AM

bryan, are you really falling for the smear campaign where snippets get taken out of context? seriously?<br><br>--<br>Straw-man rhetorical techniques are the practice of refuting weaker arguments than one's opponents offer. 2 "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw-man argument" is 2 create a position easily refuted, then attribute that position to your opponent.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 05:44 AM

<br><br>...and Judas kissed Jesus... what does that prove?<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 07:18 AM

shows nothing !!<br><br>Like Pacino said in Dog Day Afternoon "kiss me !' kiss me !'kiss me !...<br>I like to be kissed when I'm geting F-ed !!"<br><br>and all the hoopla about her changing her words...<br><br>How many times has GW and his liars changed their stories and reasons for Iraq? 5-6 times at least... just this weekend the WH announced they were changing their expectaions for Iraq AGAIN!!<br><br>Cindy's changes (if ANY) are very minor compared to Bush's Liar squad.<br>Your man's goose (image and support) is getting ready to get cooked, if it hasn't enough already. THAT is why the far rightie neocons talk-heads are so loud, and so vicious lately. It's going to backfire, Bryan. So keep helping them along to the cliff, pal... you're doing us all a big favor !!<br><br>David (OFI)<br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 07:36 AM

her changes went something like this:<br>1) met president and said some cordial things -- e.g., she believed the president was sincere, but also expressed misgivings (unreported by drudge),<br>2) saw president use those meetings politically during the campaign and knew right away that he really wasn't sincere. and that brings us to today.<br><br>this was deconstructed very soon after drudge erroneously cut-and-pasted snippets of the first meeting. for example, <a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20050811/pl_usnw/media_matters_for_america__cindy_sheehan__changed_her_story_on_bush____tracking_a_lie_through_the_conservative_media109_xml;_ylt=Ag1HT2mJxGFxoXtDuI.WASGyFz4D;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl">yahoo news had this</a>, which was conveniently missed by drudge and other conservative bloggers from the article that drudge and others pointed to:<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>" 'We haven't been happy with the way the war has been handled,' Cindy said. 'The president has changed his reasons for being over there every time a reason is proven false or an objective reached.'<br><br>"The 10 minutes of face time with the president could have given the family a chance to vent their frustrations or ask Bush some of the difficult questions they have been asking themselves, such as whether Casey's sacrifice would make the world a safer place.<br><br>"But in the end, the family decided against such talk, deferring to how they believed Casey would have wanted them to act. In addition, Pat noted that Bush wasn't stumping for votes or trying to gain a political edge for the upcoming election."<p><hr></blockquote><p>that first meeting was when they commented that bush wasn't using the situation for political gain. later, when he did use it for political gain, that's what started cindy's campaign. very simple to see how things unfolded.<br><br>--<br>Straw-man rhetorical techniques are the practice of refuting weaker arguments than one's opponents offer. 2 "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw-man argument" is 2 create a position easily refuted, then attribute that position to your opponent.
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 07:53 AM

Is this that "seething" thing the liberals do so well?<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey
Posted by: garyW

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 07:58 AM

The assertions by the looney right continue each day -- she's a liar (because she was respectful to the President on their first meeting!), an anti-semite, crazy, anti-family, a radical leftist, a tool of MoveOn, anti-troops, a soon to be divorcee, and she does not love her son as much as her in-laws. <br><br>Tomorrow will Bryan post pictures of how hot the Pro-Bush woman supporters are compared to Sheehan? <br> <br><br>"Yeah, she's a crackpot. I mean, who in their right mind raises an altar boy, eagle scout, honor student marine? What kind of parent was this woman?"<br><br><br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 10:57 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> The assertions by the looney right continue each day <p><hr></blockquote><p>well they have shown they'll SMEAR anyone who confronts them ...<br><br>even 2 decorated war veterans like McCain and Kerry !!<br><br>and then they'll claim to be patriotic to boot !! <br>I have NOT heard such twisted propaganda since Khruchev and Himmler.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 12:13 PM

Kerry? A decorated war veteran? Records and statements by those to knew him have shown Kerry was an idiot and didn't do jack. But I'm guessing that those blinders are fimrly in place and you equate facts to smear.<br><br>The left will dig and dig and dig to find something bad, and if they don't they'll make it up. Like Dan Rather's witch hunt of Bush's Nat'l Guard documents. Even after it was proven they were fake, Rather then asks, 'but if they were true....' <br>This is so typical of the left. That's why they have zero credibility.<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 02:22 PM

you can whine like babies about the Purple Hearts, but there was also a silver star which I think they showed he justly deserved... got proof Skul he didn't ??<br><br>a Silver Star is "decorated"...<br><br>and how do you know what Kerry did.. did you live thru Vietnam ?? or were you still in your diapers? <br><br>Tell me - name 1 damn thing GOOD we got out of that F-ing WAR, Skul?? go ahead - I dare ya !!<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:07 PM

From what I understand, there were a bunch of dudes who served on different boats and had their claims discredited by Naval records. I remember they wrote some kind of book in concert with another dude who was actually paid by Nixon during the Vietnam War to dispute Kerry's activism back then. That's just a little bit transparent. Either way, it's ancient history now.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:35 PM

What planet have you been living on DLC? Kerry's purple hearts and silver star have all been totally discredited. Kerry actually hid in his mother's basement during Nam. In fact everyone who got purple hearts in Nam are a bunch of lying cowards. <br><br>On the other hand, because of Dan Rather's fictitious memos, it has been proven that George W Bush secretly went to Nam and personally commanded and flew many heroic missions. He even went to all of his National Guard dental appointments at the same time he was leading squadrons of Reserve jet fighters in combat against the swarming hoards of commies who would have taken over this country without these heroic efforts.<br><br>Didn't you see him deliver the presidential package to the flight deck of the Lincoln? Get with the program!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:44 PM

Those without knowledge hide it by mocking.<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:47 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>On the other hand, because of Dan Rather's fictitious memos<p><hr></blockquote><p>. . . he got himself fired and, at the same time, demostrated his complete and total eagerness to participate in running a negative PR campaign against the President all while completely ignoring the Swift Boat Vets (save for advancing Democrat talking points trashing said SBV). <br><br>* * * * * * * * * * * * * *<br>I [censored] bigger than you.<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:49 PM

yeah may be,,, but those with even LESS knowledge - LIE !!<br>(explains Bush's record)<br><br>hatsa matta... can't take a little sarchasm ?<br><br>Poly was agreeing with you !! <br> <br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:49 PM

"you can whine like babies "<br>Again - I try my damnest to SEPARATE the person from the comment / opinion<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:53 PM

and how do you know what Bush did? were you there?<br><br>Why are you demanding I offer up something good about vietnam? Where did you see me defending that war?<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:56 PM

I hereby invite you to the moral high ground... but I'll warn you, it's really easy to fall off. <br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 03:57 PM

yeah ? so what? <br><br> It was a comment about some people's "actions" <br>and notice the word "like".... <br> my statement doesn't call anyone a "baby" just some's "actions" mimic some of theirs..<br><br>nice try skul... how about taking a course in English composition? they'll teach you all about metaphors, comparisons, and analogies.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 04:06 PM

Oh kiss my patootie with your high moral ground. Mocking sarcasm is the coin of this here realm. (large yoyo winkie here)<br><br>But WTF? I got a shiit storm of righteous replies. Could some of my mockery been a little too close to the mark? No way. It was likely because I forgot to explain why Bush pinned a silver star to his presidential package and why his dental records prove the Congressional medal of honor was his and his alone. Sergeant York was a total pansy in comparison.<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 04:21 PM

well you are so quick to condemn Kerry who risked his life on many occasion during that war- he was wounded, ... you blew it off so quickly that he wasn't a decorated veteran, I figured you knew all about the war.... how despicable it was and the ones who spoke out like Kerry after he returned were given the same treatment as Cindy Sheehan- "you're not patriotic!!", "love it or Leave it", "my country right ot wrong", "you're aiding the enemy"......, same old shhit we hear today. IF you'd lived then you'd recognize it in a heart beat, skul.<br><br>HISTORY DOES repeat itself..Skul--- Iraq is our new Vietnam.<br> little to nothing good will come from this war either - I think we've passed that mark- Bush et al just doesn't want to admit it... and they do NOT know how to gracefully withdraw without looking foolish. But like Nam, they stay in and sacrifice more innocent lives, to pull a CYA ! ..same as Nixon did !<br><br>and our "balless" leader won't even spend 20-30 min with a bereaved mother. His PR handler should be fired... a short meeting 7-10 days ago could have saved him big grief. Like Iraq he's dug in so deep, he can't get his arse out.<br><br>Bottom Line: don't slam a veteran of a war unless you know a helluva alot about the war. Kerry was a war hero even if you think he was a leftie... that doesn't negate his war service. Wars are not fought and won by only conservatives... they ARE fought and won by Americans. - all mixes.<br>The fact some tried to slander Kerry's service because of his political beliefs is an atrocity.. shameful, disgraceful... above all Kerry fought ON the battlefield -facing the enemy, and should be treated as a respected veteran.<br><br>Crap the same azzholes slandered McCain in 2000 when he ran... tell me Mc Cain isn't a respectable veteran.. they also did the same in 2002 to Max Cleland who lost limbs in Nam... some said he wasn't patriotic enough.. the guy lost legs and an arm in our service, and he's not patriotic F-CK !! what kinda delerious BS is that !! <br>they'll slander ANYONE who doesn't fit their far-right mold.<br>I'd be concerned who I backed... you won't look too good when they fold.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 04:39 PM

ah I forgot this....<br><br> <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Records and statements by those to knew him have shown Kerry was an idiot and didn't do jack. <p><hr></blockquote><p>that IS baseless crap...<br>(1) he had many on his boat at the DNC supporting him...it was on National TV ... were those all Jeff Gannons? I don't think SO !!<br><br>(2) the others like Swift boat are right and the Dept of The Navy is WRONG?<br>crap they gave him a Silver Star, and they don't hand those out like candy, Skul What does that say- The Navy verifies events and individual's accounts before they award metals of that caliber. ... so where did all that support come from ? the Swift boat vets ? It came from his crew and fellow commanders. And what about the guy who's life he saved. ??.. I heard him say it.. oh another Jeff gannon? how do you discount all that evicdence? so maybe Kerry wasn't Sgt York, but he was sure IN the active theater and risking his azz DAILY which is more than many who criticize him have EVER done.<br>I sure as F wouldn't criticize Bush Sr or Bob Dole for their service... I don't care what their political leanings are !!<br>THAT is about as UNpatriotic as any azzhole can get!<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Looney wingnuts: compulsive liars - 08/16/05 04:58 PM

Last night some putz decided he teach Cindy Sheehan a lesson and used his truck to plow down about 500 memorial crosses with soldiers names & flags. In his mind, he was attacking Sheehan and what she stood for, in reality, he desecrated a memorial for the very fallen soldiers he probably says he supports. Even oponnents of Sheehan who were there to confront her had stopped and placed flags on these crosses earlier in the day.<br><br>When SBVT and the conservative right attacked Kerry by smearing his medals and military honors, devaluing them to the point of saying he lied to get them or he awarded himself the medals. Purple Hearts and Silver Stars treated as though they're only fake political tools of a liberal candidate. Purple band-aids to wear for the camera used to snicker at blood and pain and bravery of soldiers that did something honorable for this country. Like the run down crosses, this action demeaned and desecrated the honor and valor of the thousands of medals awarded, in fact, challenged the honesty and integrity of the military itself. <br><br>Seems like their actions are pretty similar. So who's proud of the @sshole and his big truck that really taught Cindy Sheehan a lesson? The same ones that are so proud of the SBVTs?<br><br><br><br> <br><br>

Re: Looney wingnuts: compulsive liars - 08/16/05 05:22 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Seems like their actions are pretty similar. So who's proud of the @sshole and his big truck that really taugh Cindy Sheehan a lesson? The same ones that are so proud of the SBVTs? <p><hr></blockquote><p> <br><br>Between DLC's post which covered most all the bases and yours which brought to light this way of desecrating the soldiers killed in Iraq I am starting to get pissed.<br><br>Pissed at anyone who would throw this crockashiit BS at Cindy Sheehan. Oh, Bush kissed her (did she get a tetanus shot?) Oh she is getting divorced and then this seems to bring the Kerry Swift Boat back to the surface. And why? Because it is the same slanderous BS which the right has been slinging since Karl Rove could wipe his ass.<br><br>Are there no depths to which one could slink lower? What was that quote that was yelled at McCarthy? "Have you no decency Senator?"<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 05:35 PM

Unlike you, I didn't go to the Bill Clinton school of Twisting Words 101. <br><br>

Re: Looney wingnuts: compulsive liars - 08/16/05 05:36 PM

What happens when the smears come out about Casey Sheehan, will the same wingnuts justify that line of attack also?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 06:06 PM

What words did I twist ?<br><br>or Do you just like to make lame accusations?<br><br>I like the way you always are so "detailed" in your argument....<br>afraid to put your azz on the line with any specifics? <br>Just LIKE (notice the comparison of actions) your ball-less leader does.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 06:10 PM

WOW! I mean, really, WOW! From that small amount I wrote, you were able to deduct everything about me and my sum total knowledge of the Vietnam war? That's stunning. You so need to get a job with the Psychic Friends Network. <br><br>But before you do, would you please, please, please come over to my home and teach me all about the war. Oh, and ignore the book cases, especially the two shelves lined with personal bios about soldiers from American and North Vietnam, or the historical accounts from both sides of the conflict. Don't pay any attention to the one containing the interviews of the villagers who only tried to survive the pushing from two waring armies. And that small thin thing, yeah, the paper I wrote about the Vietnam war, the draft, why some ran to Canada while others didn't, etc. <br><br>Please fill my poor empty head with everything you know, like how a no talent, sorry excuse of an officer got decorated by a panel of people who based their judgement of Kerry on something they read, hey kind of like you huh, and pinned medals on him that he got at the sacrifice of the unfortunet soldiers who were under him. <br>Kerry didn't throw his medals over the White House wall because he was condeming the war. He did it because he felt guilty for getting something he didn't deserve. <br><br>John Kerry, who on Sunday told Tim Russe...hanged his mind<br><br>John Kerry's Mysterious Combat V<br><br>Kerry citation a 'total mystery' to ex-Navy chief<br><br>You see DLC, where you only parrot what ever sound bites you hear on commericals, I read. I read a lot. I look at both sides, because I can't be convinced I'm on the right side until I know what the other guy is talking about. <br><br>YOU have no idea what the other side is talking about because YOU are terrified of being wrong, or maybe it's too much work to think for yourself. I draw my opinions on what I learn and decide which I agree with. I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a person that thinks for himself. <br><br>Boo!<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 06:30 PM

Oh my gosh... sigh Are you really going to play stupid? You know what I'm talking about. You must. You can't really be that dumb, right? Please tell me I'm right. Please tell me I haven't been debating with Rainman. <br><br><br><br>Okay, try to keep up with me. It might be hard. <br>"... you can whine like babies..."<br>This is called a simile. No, not smile like this <br>Say it with me. Sim-a-lee <br>A simile is a figure of speech in which the subject (that would be me, in this case) is compared to another subject (which would be a baby). With me so far, or do you need to take a break. <br><br>Some people can confuse this with a metafore. No, no, no. You see unlike a simile which compares unlike objects, a metafore treats two objects identically. Here's a visual to help you out.<br><br>DLC and <br><br>Honestly, it's not much fun when I have to lead you by the hand. If you aren't smart enough to know this, maybe you should go to another forum that's more your speed, huh?<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 06:45 PM

hey great sources- Blogs for Bush !!<br><br>frontpagemag.com<br><br>real unbiased, mainstream reporting..<br><br>what none from the RNC ??<br><br>Rush, Hannty, ?<br><br>sheez... I agree with New and Poly... none of that trash STUCK... they were later disproven. Maybe one of his Purple hearts was still questionable... so were many given to others during the war-- they handed out PHs readily... but not the Silver Star and the others. <br><br><br>IF you do have all those books you say you have - READ them !<br>then answer my question.. <br>Name 1 damm thing "good" that came out of the Vietnam War ! (sht or get off the pot)<br>I CAN name 1, but only 1... but I asked you first, dude.<br><br>Lastly simile, metaphor ... what ever ... regardless - I didn't say you WERE a Baby- I referred that in your post you were whining (actions) like one! ...you want to extend that to all your actions - YOUR choice, but I didn't say that.<br>BTW _I don't think anyone here fits that description.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>
Posted by: Zapata_

Re: Looney wingnuts: compulsive liars - 08/16/05 06:51 PM

<br>Support the Troops BushCult Style!<br><br><br><br>Original file:<br>http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4086/1425/1600/Destruction of Arlington West1.jpg<br><br>Forum software doesn't allow for percent 20 for spaces in file names.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Zapata_ on 08/16/05 10:17 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 06:59 PM

I got a present for you, but it seems you already have it. <br><br><br>One:<br>those web sites were repeating what was reported in news papers. They didn't make it up. <br><br>Two:<br>Show me the PROOF they were disprove. <br><br>Three:<br>Maybe? Maybe one was questionable????? And that's okay with you? And you back up your rational by saying that it's okay he got a Purple Heart dishonestly because so many others faked injury. You're backing a man with so little character, he'd allow himself to be given a medal he didn't deserve? Wow, you're a real prize.<br><br>Four:<br>"READ them!" HAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO at you. Are you for real?<br><br>Five: <br>I've lost count of how many questions I've put point blank to you and you dodge them. Piss off. You answer mine, then I'll think about it. <br>By the way, if you think only 'one' good thing came out of that war you are the most seriously ignorant human being I've met.<br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 07:18 PM

I asked first.<br><br>I thought you'd chicken out.<br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/16/05 08:52 PM

I have a good idea. Don't talk to me any more. Don't comment on my posts. Stick to your crayons and connect the dots. <br>You're too un-educated to know anything which is why you don't answer my questions. You're too ignorant to understand your own posts that when debated with them, you have to ask others to explain your own posts to you. <br>And when cornered, you respond like a child with a I-know-you-are-but-what-am- mentality. At least I can count on quality debate from people like Sean or Gary.<br><br>You're a waste of my time. <br><br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/17/05 09:37 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> By the way, if you think only 'one' good thing came out of that war you are the most seriously ignorant human being I've met.<br> <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Ok if it's sooo obvious, give us a few !!<br><br><br>David (OFI)<br>

Re: Cindy Sheehan: compulsive liar - 08/17/05 11:16 AM

You forgot to include in your post where I say "You are a waste of my time"<br><br>I ain't gonna talk to you no mooor. Are you seeing the words coming out of my mouth? You are a dummy, and I don't want to spend any more time holding you by the hand.<br>Ooooh tay?<br><br>

This just in from CNN - 08/17/05 07:46 PM

From CNN: "Some critics say Sheehan is exploiting her son's death to promote a left-wing agenda supported by her and groups with which she associates. They say scores of Americans, including relatives of soldiers killed in Iraq, support Bush and his plans to keep troops there."<br><br><br>WOW - PEACE is a left wing Plot... I knew it !!! <br>I don't understand why some people just don't enjoy Killing !!<br>(rolling eyes)<br><br>and- Part 2: scores support Bush-- last I read a score was about 20 !!<br>mmm so scores = 60 -80.... yeah I can believe that... <br><br>David (OFI)<br>

the world is watching - 08/17/05 08:36 PM

Those anti-American leftwing anarchists are on a rampage.<br><br><br><br>

the looney right's biggest threat - 08/17/05 08:41 PM

Their message is treasonous, seditious and giving comfort to the enemy.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: the world is watching - 08/17/05 08:58 PM

Wouldn't "leftwing anarchists" (or rightwing, for that matter) be an oxymoron? Anarchists don't want any government.<br><br>I think anarchy gets a bad rap. <br><br>